Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

What is the stigma behind the text and phone app?

10 posts in this topic

I have talked with a few ladies and also seen in their ads that they will not respond to people who use text/phone apps. I’m assuming most folks are using some kind of burner phone system. Is there some kind of security issue involved with using an app instead?

I'd guess that with an app, it's too easy to constantly change your phone number, which makes it hard to check against blacklists and such.  With a burner phone, you're still most likely to keep the same phone number long term so that's "OK"

3 hours ago, Vassago said:

I have talked with a few ladies and also seen in their ads that they will not respond to people who use text/phone apps. I’m assuming most folks are using some kind of burner phone system. Is there some kind of security issue involved with using an app instead?

Maybe you can be more anonymous that way?

Phone/Text - what is this 2004?;)

8 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I'd guess that with an app, it's too easy to constantly change your phone number, which makes it hard to check against blacklists and such.  With a burner phone, you're still most likely to keep the same phone number long term so that's "OK"

Inconsistent numbers make it harder to verify you. If your number changes,  then the provider can't be sure if the girls you use for references,  saw the same guy.  Sends red flags. Just like if the girl you research, has had 8 numbers in the last year. 

So my question is how do they know it is an app. Never really looked into google voice or others. 

I know some will give you a recording when you call them. It says it is a voice to text or a calling app.  I do know a P411 girl who has a phone number that is voice to text.  The number is consistant and has been for over 3 years.

Edited by Alex Majors

We rely on verification and references. We  usually use your phone number to do so.  We cannot give a reference if you change your number.  Sorry, Jeff, Mike, and Mark we be are not going to remember you by your name.  If you want an easy screening, do not keep changing your number. 

Well this was insightful. I usually verify myself by messaging the lady through p411 and in the message I state that I just texted from #. I have only changed my phone app number twice that I can recall. Once when I was threatened with bodily harm and the second time after a sizable hiatus from the hobby. However, I can certainly see why there might be a concern regarding screening if the guy is not on a verification site and can only list his references individually.

P411 is a different world.   You have been checked out through rw info or actual companion sessions. So a change in your number shouldn't be a problem. No more than a P411 girl who travels. A world I have just been accepted to join.