Thawk2

411 missmya

10 posts in this topic

Have the same question.  I generally prefer first contact through email and going to be lurking until I see some verbatims.

I'm skeptical. 

Aside from the TGTBT photos, account was created back in 2016, no activity or reviews on TOB, CO phone number in ad turns up nothing, 619 area code number in profile turns up nothing as well. You'd figure if even just OK, there'd be some review and or ad out there in the last three years.

53 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

I'm skeptical. 

Aside from the TGTBT photos, account was created back in 2016, no activity or reviews on TOB, CO phone number in ad turns up nothing, 619 area code number in profile turns up nothing as well. You'd figure if even just OK, there'd be some review and or ad out there in the last three years.

My feelings as well (though I didn't peep the year of creation).  Didn't get any hits off of her photos though.

That being said, one of my reviews from last year is on a girl that is like the same situation as this [could be].  Her friend gave her an account that wasnt used too much; few ads and no reviews.  Once it's given over photos change and new girl posts ads.  411 pops up on her and she actually posted in the thread that she was legit so I decided to take some chances (and had her do some additional verification) and TOFTT.  Had a great time. (Then she got banned shortly thereafter for the whole given account thing and drifted off)

I'm 99% sure that she ain't legit, but because of the 1% left over did shoot her a message on TOB.  No reply yet

Bumping to see if anyone has seen her yet, she's still posting new ads

Sent a message, still waiting on a response