stevie-2249

Denver ladies?

10 posts in this topic

Saw someone mention Denver ladies in a different thread and didn't want to hi Jack it, are they still advertising anywhere? Ever since the new rules and not as many places to advertise just wondering what to look for Now?

I can't say I have specifically seen a recent listing for them, but I'm sure they are still around, maybe under a different name.

They are still around, There have been recent 411 on ladies from that group.

And

theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43782-info-on-nina-new-ad-on-eros/#comment-471905

Any time a new provider shows up on Eros or any other site, I immediately check the extensive Denver Ladies roster.  Unfortunately I often find they associated with Denver Ladies, which is disqualifying for me.  There are also many ladies in the massage or FBSM sections of those websites that are not with Denver Ladies, but are associated with a prominent group that have been around offering tease and no please sessions.  Their ads are distinctive and fairly easy to spot, but one has to be very careful when straying from the safe confines of TOB!

Also on Rubratings.com.  A lot of tease and no please.

I fucked a girl off of Denver Ladies back in the day. Didn't even have to pay extra. Not to brag, but yeah...to brag.

On 6/5/2019 at 4:18 AM, seneca12 said:

I fucked a girl off of Denver Ladies back in the day. Didn't even have to pay extra. Not to brag, but yeah...to brag.

It was her first appointment ever with them and she didn't know better 😂

28 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

It was her first appointment ever with them and she didn't know better 😂

And perhaps her last?