Mustang87

Script or no Script?

56 posts in this topic

I like some role play with a provider I am familiar with and that sometimes includes a small script of what I want them to say or do. Some providers I've been with are great at this some, not so much.  Let's say a want a role play of a sexy teacher and a student. If she can say and or do some thing I have always fantasized about it is the ultimate turn on. 

My experience has been, at least here and in Boston, there are a noticeable amount who do have a "script". Not the majority, but definitely noticeable.

Personally,  i am not a fan. I much prefer things to progress naturally. Being ordered around makes me feel like an object insteas of a human. Not so much my jam.

Not to beat this dead horse, but I have given my script some time, some thought and a fair amount of hands-on research:P. And I have decided that I'm keeping the script.  I've discovered that the more I deviate from the script, the lesser the experience, and the more I stick to the script, the more fun I have.  I will not bow to peer pressure, like it or not, the script stays. :D

Edited by Mustang87

2 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Not to beat this dead horse, but I have given my script some time, some thought and a fair amount of hands-on research:P. And I have decided that I'm keeping the script.  I've discovered that the more I deviate from the script, the lesser the experience, and the more I stick to the script, the more fun I have.  I will not bow to peer pressure, the script stays. :D

As long as your script is working for you, why fix what ain't broken. 😊

It's when ppl get stuck on a script, and can't seem to get what their looking for, then switching up the script MIGHT be helpful. 

48 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

As long as your script is working for you, why fix what ain't broken. 😊

This.

I saw someone today, and there was no script.  I left it in the car, which really sucked, because I totally forgot my dialogue.  She was great, saying spontaneous words at appropriate times.  Of course, the action was amazing, so my lines became mostly mono-syllabic, onomatopoetically relevant utterances.

I'm going to have to see her again, I guess!  Action!

Never use a script.

Even with role playing, set the characters and then let the mood, dialogue and actions flow freely wherever they may go.

More fun that way!

22 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I literally love to go with the flow....🌊

That's what I've read about you.

The problem with a script is that most guys forget their lines soon after walking through the door, what with all that blood rushing away from their head.

I am a turn taker.  One time it is my turn to decide what to do,  the next its hers.  Lots of wonderful fun things happen!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

I am a turn taker.  One time it is my turn to decide what to do,  the next its hers.  Lots of wonderful fun things happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said.  I also believe in the "sharing pleasure" during an encounter.  Occasionally, I get selfish, but mostly I like the back and forth interplay.

I bet we could outline a basic script that the majority of meetings cover and often in the same order. Every once in a great while there's a wild pitch. Wild pitches are usually not a good thing. Usually the sky cam view would make things seem pretty similar. Not meaning that's bad, in any way. 

On 8.5.2019 at 0:38 AM, pfunk said:

I have one activity I REAALLY want (kissing). If that happens, I just need to finish somehow (could be self serve

...this explains your 75 reviews.:lol:

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

AUbv2L0.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

kissing then goes with the flow..    Roll pay have to know a little so know where we are Heading too, but no 2 pager 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yep two old farts with nothing better to do.

9 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Yep two old farts with nothing better to do.

Us old farts have got it going on 😂😂

I'm not old, but I do fart a lot. Sometimes I even light them on fire.;)

Even though I used to be an avid RPG player I’ve never really pursued role playing in the bedroom.  Not my kind of fetish.  Perhaps the closest is asking for the ultimate strip & lap dance. 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:07 AM, 2Big said:

I'm not old, but I do fart a lot. Sometimes I even light them on fire.;)

cb52f3059f731a2f76d4964952c068f9--funny-

Script is a subjective word, at least outside of role play. I like what I like and don't really like other things. DFK...great! DATY, BBBJ, 69 actions great! The other general menu items...pass. So...IS that a script or just what I like? Often, conveying that list of likes to a first time visit is impossible because it would involve mentioning specifics.I cannot tell you how many times that has led to a session that SEEMS scripted......" Why don't you take off your clothes lie on the bed and I will start with a massage....." Ugh......to me a bad start. Usually after a session or two, both parties know what they like, and likely stick to it...which probably accounts for the repeat visits. While many guys are flavor of the month variety bookers...for many of us, it is all about consistency of service.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:38 PM, pfunk said:

I have one activity I REAALLY want (kissing). If that happens, I just need to finish somehow (could be self serve, handy, CBJ, dry hump, etc. etc.) and be happy. :P

So, usually, if I get a greeting kiss, I just go with the flow. :)

Kissing is hot to start out with :P

On 5/7/2019 at 9:08 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I am definitely go with the flow.... 

Every encounter is unique, and should be allowed to flow naturally.

With you "flow" has new meaning.