Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJ656

You Denver Girls are the Best

12 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, JJ656 said:

As a long time hobbier who is coming back after a couple year hiatus I just have to say you Denver/Colorado girls are the absolute best!!  After recently visiting Vegas and Dallas those girl's don't hold a candle to how pretty and friendly y'all are!  We are very lucky to have you!!

Can't wait to get back into the game!!

I agree about the Denver ladies.  They are part of why I love Denver.  But then, I am a local, stay local and admit my Denver bias. 

I am not local, but agree 100 percent. Wonderful ladies in Denver...

The Denver ladies are the cream of the crop the best can't agree more

Be careful when you say”Denver Ladies” that’s a bad, diy agency in Denver, just saying.  Been there done that more then once 

It's best to use the term "ladies of Denver" when talking about our fantastic ladies.

Denver Ladies is an agency that is known for self service..if you even get that.

10 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Be careful when you say”Denver Ladies” that’s a bad, diy agency in Denver, just saying.  Been there done that more then once 

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

It's best to use the term "ladies of Denver" when talking about our fantastic ladies.

Denver Ladies is an agency that is known for self service..if you even get that.

I'll watch my wording.  I didn't even think of "Denver ladies" when I wrote it.  But I sure know their not so stellar reputation.

Ladies of Denver was the intent and lesson learned!! Sorry Ladies!!  

On 5/7/2019 at 9:07 AM, JJ656 said:

As a long time hobbier who is coming back after a couple year hiatus I just have to say you Denver/Colorado girls are the absolute best!!  After recently visiting Vegas and Dallas those girl's don't hold a candle to how pretty and friendly y'all are!  We are very lucky to have you!!

Can't wait to get back into the game!!

Great memories in Vegas ,fabulous memories in LA, but we do sing the songs of joy about the Ladies of all of Colorado...especially Denver.

I have had the opportunity to meet a familiar friend and a new friend recently. Yes, these Denver Girls Are The Best!

Oh my!