How do you know if she faked it during oral?

65 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Thank you for sharing, Hunter.

It is all a matter of perspective, I agree. I started back in 2017 and things just felt different , specially within the forums. 

Maybe is just me getting tired of hearing the same shit over and over.

I figured we came onto the forums around the same time. We've got some folks who've been around for a looooong time. I imagine them laughing out loud or rolling their eyes when they've seen something posted for millionth time. Bless their hearts. 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I figured we came onto the forums around the same time. We've got some folks who've been around for a looooong time. I imagine them laughing out loud or rolling their eyes when they've seen something posted for millionth time. Bless their hearts. 😂😂😂

Yup

47 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Thank you for sharing, Hunter.

It is all a matter of perspective, I agree. I started back in 2017 and things just felt different , specially within the forums. 

Maybe is just me getting tired of hearing the same shit over and over.

I’ve been a member of TOB since inception (almost - I’m not one of the founding members).  Topics frequently repeat as we get new members. Though most new members lurk for a while, few, if any, search the archives prior to posting.

19 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I try to take repeat topics with a grain of salt, realizing certain of them will come up again and again.  I have to realize that not everyone is as active on the board as some of us, so things that are "old hat" may be new to them.  I sometimes worry that I get obsessed with TOB because I am on here so frequently.  But what can I say, I enjoy it here and have had a blast meeting some fine folks.  

19 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ve been a member of TOB since inception (almost - I’m not one of the founding members).  Topics frequently repeat as we get new members. Though most new members lurk for a while, few, if any, search the archives prior to posting.

good point - and got me thinking...

all those times i was new and not once read the archives - and posted so many retreads...

i have to say the number of times an old fogey just posted a link to the same topic from a year before was embarrassing...

then i wonder where the line was i crossed when i started sending those links - which was probably after i started 'reading' the collective experience to help in my decision making - and the honest answer is no clue...

must send my apologies out to the likes of crazy horse and a couple others:)