How do you know if she faked it during oral?

65 posts in this topic

This question is mainly for the experienced bisexual ladies, but others' inputs are welcome:

If you have ever given a woman an oral, would you be able to tell if she faked it? I am asking for specific signs that are impossible to act out without having a real orgasm.

Thanks!

General tight ing up of the body, then some serious s h a king - usually. To say nothing of increased wetmness.

Arched her back and squeezed my head between her thighs like a pimple as she screamed. Does that count?

Besides who cares she is doing it for you to make you feel like a man. If she is faking it is all about you so be grateful she has you in mind.

8 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Two possibilities:

1.  She really did O =  congratulations, you are the tongue.

2.  She really did not O = congratulations, you found a gal that cares enough to fake an O for you.

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!

Agree with ^this^

But the ‘tell’ I use is the walnut. Walnut? Yeh, did her smooth G-spot turn into a hard, wrinkly walnut.  Yes? You da man 😁

59 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

General tight ing up of the body, then some serious s h a king - usually. To say nothing of increased wetmness.

Also good signs.

I get it, it’s good to know if you’re actually doing it right instead of getting some kind of act...

Here’s how I know she’s faking it - she’s been seeing guys all day or all last night... of course she’s faking it 😜

But it gets me going anyways so who cares...at least she has the energy to put me on her dance card and put on a show.

True signs of the BIG O are muscle spasms and increased sensitivity... just like after releasing a big load!

We are all made up of energy....It is when the other person releases that energy that is  achieved....It is a sharing of that release of energy that occurs that you can feel inside you, whether it is real or not is not the point, it is the sharing in the energy that is being produced that is the experience in itself....Thats the best way that I can describe what happens....

It is much like information that we learn about, everyone perceives that information differently on the level that they can and it is in sharing that information that forms our sense of reality.....Just because someone else does not see that information the same way that you do, does not make it less real to them....I am not certain if that makes any sense at all Neo1 but that is how reality actually is for people and that does not make it any less or more real to that person....

Edited by Barbi

19 minutes ago, Barbi said:

We are all made up of energy....It is when the other person releases that energy that is  achieved....It is a sharing of that release of energy that occurs that you can feel inside you, whether it is real or not is not the point, it is the sharing in the energy that is being produced that is the experience in itself....Thats the best way that I can describe what happens....

It is much like information that we learn about, everyone perceives that information differently on the level that they can and it is in sharing that information that forms our sense of reality.....Just because someone else does not see that information the same way that you do, does not make it less real to them....I am not certain if that makes any sense at all Neo1 but that is how reality actually is for people and that does not make it any less or more real to that person....

Huh? WTF did I just read? Translate please. 

4 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Huh? WTF did I just read? Translate please. 

When she orgasms you’ll feel a spike in The Force. 💥

5 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

Besides who cares she is doing it for you to make you feel like a man. If she is faking it is all about you so be grateful she has you in mind.

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Two possibilities:

1.  She really did O =  congratulations, you are the tongue.

2.  She really did not O = congratulations, you found a gal that cares enough to fake an O for you.

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!

I have to disagree with this. It is VERY important to know if I am doing it right. How can you improve yourself if every woman gives you an A and you suck?

Edited by NEO1

5 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

5 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Arched her back and squeezed my head between her thighs like a pimple as she screamed. Does that count?

Why do you think these behavior cannot be acted and faked? Imagine if all men don't ejaculate fluid when they orgasm. I think we would be able to fake our orgasms easily too.

Edited by NEO1

Here is what I think: 98% of the female orgasms in the hobby are fake. No matter how good you think you are or how strong her orgasm looked like.

Well she started faking it the moment she let me through the door. But to answer your question, to me it is the spasms and squeezing of your head between her legs. 

I dont even like this thread..... theres so much more to sessions.....🙄

47 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

For real! This thread is really about "How can I validate myself via licking pussy?"

33 minutes ago, pfunk said:

For real! This thread is really about "How can I validate myself via licking pussy?"

Not that there is anything wrong with trying!

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

lol ok

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

If this thread was about validation, I would be pro-faking it. This is anti-validation, anti-ego. Unfortunately, ladies feel urged to fake it because they do not want to hurt clients ego.

Edited by NEO1

I believe there’s an 11% chance she O’d with you.   

;)

OP, it’s cool that you care about how your dates are doing while you are together.  

11 hours ago, NEO1 said:

Why do you think these behavior cannot be acted and faked? Imagine if all men don't ejaculate fluid when they orgasm. I think we would be able to fake our orgasms easily too.

Hmm, well any physical movement or vocal encouragement can be faked. So what's the point? Because they can be faked that means they all are? Get to know a lady and you will probably figure it out.

It seems you all ready know the answer to the question you are asking, so why ask it? Don't play passive aggressive to get people to play into your game, if you have an opinion just say it, then ask if people agree, don't ask under the guise of being interested when you really arent.

She either enjoyed it, or she didnt.

If she did then awesome, if she didnt she has two choices, fake it and make you feel like a stallion or coach you to make you better, both are good options.

And there are more than one way to skin a cat so why focus on one activity there are many ways to excite each other, build connections, build passion, it's about the whole experience not just one activity.

If you want to improve your love making, then build a good connection and relationship with a lady and ask her for feedback and coaching. But every woman is different so even that wont ensure your the king of licking kitty with every girl.

Good luck out there my friend.

12 hours ago, NEO1 said:

Since I have both orgasmed w/o cum and faked an orgasm ...

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

If you want to improve your love making, then build a good connection and relationship with a lady and ask her for feedback and coaching. 

I have fond memories of an afternoon coaching session from a bi-YL.

13 hours ago, NEO1 said:

I have to disagree with this. It is VERY important to know if I am doing it right. How can you improve yourself if every woman gives you an A and you suck?

EVERYONE gets a medal or trophy, and we NEVER keep score.  We can't have folks feeling bad about themselves …….. what about their self-esteem???  LOL  I agree with you completely, but I suspect a lady that does not "O" with most clients only sees them one time. 

18 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

When she orgasms you’ll feel a spike in The Force. 💥

Not quite but there will be an exchange that occurs...same thing happens with men....its a shared connect that is achieved, it takes you to a higher level of connection....better understanding of others needs as well as your own, its like a learning experience that is shared....a better understanding overall is shared and leaves with you for the future....

3 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Hmm, well any physical movement or vocal encouragement can be faked. So what's the point? Because they can be faked that means they all are? Get to know a lady and you will probably figure it out.

It seems you all ready know the answer to the question you are asking, so why ask it? Don't play passive aggressive to get people to play into your game, if you have an opinion just say it, then ask if people agree, don't ask under the guise of being interested when you really arent.

You are making a lot of assumptions about me and my intentions. Don't do that.

I was simply asking a question: "would you be able to tell if she faked it? If so what are signs that cannot be faked?"

Here was your answer:

20 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

The lady I have seen did EXACTLY this. Now why do you think these things cannot be faked? Did you really believe you made her cum?

4 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

I believe there’s an 11% chance she O’d with you.   

;)

OP, it’s cool that you care about how your dates are doing while you are together.  

It is my kink knowing she O'd for REAL. That is why it is important. I do not even care if I O'd.

Edited by NEO1

OP: props for opening up about your kink, but expecting that every time puts (way) too much on a random provider. Do research and “field work” and look for a nympho or build a relationship with a comfortable lady. Your kink seems more about power dynamics: maybe explore dominant/submissive sexual relationships in the hobby, with a therapist or through reading/introspection...?

On 5/6/2019 at 10:30 PM, NEO1 said:

One thing you need to keep in mind...everyone is different.  Some providers only want their pussy licked.  Some only want their clit sucked. Others will have a specific preference..

What you need to do is listen to the ladies and follow what they are telling you...either verbally or by body motion.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, NEO1 said:

This question is mainly for the experienced bisexual ladies, but others' inputs are welcome:

If you have ever given a woman an oral, would you be able to tell if she faked it? I am asking for specific signs that are impossible to act out without having a real orgasm.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity...how old are you?