gb0138

Review form

30 posts in this topic

I’d like to see the review form changed. “Would you see this person again” is too vague. Needs to be two sections. If you say no to repeat it’s viewed as a negative to the ASP.  If I say maybe it’s not a true reflection of how the session went because I wouldn’t. Seems like too many reviews I read say “yes to all. If you contact them privately to get more information, the real story comes out. Seems like there should be a better way. 

9 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

I’d like to see the review form changed. “Would you see this person again” is too vague. Needs to be two sections. If you say no to repeat it’s viewed as a negative to the ASP.  If I say maybe it’s not a true reflection of how the session went because I wouldn’t. Seems like too many reviews I read say “yes to all. If you contact them privately to get more information, the real story comes out. Seems like there should be a better way. 

That is certainly the truth.

Can always provide explanations for a session in the comments area

You do get better insight when communicating directly with the person giving a recommendation. I'm glad you guys do this too. This is how I get my references, and it makes a world of difference for both the client and the provider. 😊

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

38 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You do get better insight when communicating directly with the person giving a recommendation. I'm glad you guys do this too. This is how I get my references, and it makes a world of difference for both the client and the provider. 😊

It reminds me of Paul Harvey, “and now the rest of the story”. Probably dates me. 🙀

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

As Air America has said, you can always add additional explanations in the comments section.

No matter what changes are made to the review form, there will always be someone who wants to see a different format or additional information.

The current form does a very good job of gathering information.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

As Air America has said, you can always add additional explanations in the comments section.

No matter what changes are made to the review form, there will always be someone who wants to see a different format or additional information.

This^^^

If you don't think you'd see her again, say so. You can put a detailed explanation in the comments. You don't have to be rude, or mean. (e.g. I prefer taller girls...nice time, but a bit pricey...enjoyed myself, however, I want other specific activities, etc.) 

I don't consider it my job or position to review every young lady I am lucky enough to spent time with.  I write reviews for two reasons:  1) to alert the gentlemen to a real gem that they would really benefit from meeting, and 2) to document a rip-off or no-show to let the other gentlemen know that there is risk involved.

I only review about 10-15% of the gals I meet.  What about the other 85-90 percent?  Well, a lot of them don't want reviews, but usually it is because that particular encounter fell within the broad "average" or "meh" range.  I don't write the reviews in those cases because YMMV and just because I thought it was only just fine doesn't mean another person, with more charm and attractiveness, might have a stupendous time, while someone else might be disappointed.

When I read these endless threads, it seems to me that some guys just plain want someone else to take all of the risk out of an encounter:  they want to know exactly what their 60-minute companion looks like, exactly what she is interested in, exactly how she will treat you, exactly what is on the "menu," etc., etc., etc.  What is the fun in that?  This is an encounter between two humans, sometimes its great, sometimes its good, rarely (if you do your homework) is it bad.  Life's like that gents, put on your big boy pants and have a little adventure - after all, the core of an adventure is that you don't really know what is going to happen.

If it bugs you that some guys give positive reviews of gals that they really didn't enjoy, then quit writing those reviews.

YMMV

I'm glad I dont skip refs for guys I think are avereage or meh. To each his own I guess. Thanks for your insightful post though. Explains alot. 

26 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I don't consider it my job or position to review every young lady I am lucky enough to spent time with.  I write reviews for two reasons:  1) to alert the gentlemen to a real gem that they would really benefit from meeting, and 2) to document a rip-off or no-show to let the other gentlemen know that there is risk involved.

I only review about 10-15% of the gals I meet.  What about the other 85-90 percent?  Well, a lot of them don't want reviews, but usually it is because that particular encounter fell within the broad "average" or "meh" range.  I don't write the reviews in those cases because YMMV and just because I thought it was only just fine doesn't mean another person, with more charm and attractiveness, might have a stupendous time, while someone else might be disappointed.

When I read these endless threads, it seems to me that some guys just plain want someone else to take all of the risk out of an encounter:  they want to know exactly what their 60-minute companion looks like, exactly what she is interested in, exactly how she will treat you, exactly what is on the "menu," etc., etc., etc.  What is the fun in that?  This is an encounter between two humans, sometimes its great, sometimes its good, rarely (if you do your homework) is it bad.  Life's like that gents, put on your big boy pants and have a little adventure - after all, the core of an adventure is that you don't really know what is going to happen.

If it bugs you that some guys give positive reviews of gals that they really didn't enjoy, then quit writing those reviews.

YMMV

5 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

2 hours ago, gb0138 said:

It reminds me of Paul Harvey, “and now the rest of the story”. Probably dates me. 🙀

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Out of positive reps for these. 😊

That's different.  I'm talking about published reviews that are out there for anyone to read.  If someone contacted me discretely and asked about a young lady (as the gentlemen are requesting you to do when they use you as a reference) I would do as you do and be honest and forthright, and I answer every query as quickly as possible.  I think reviews and references are entirely different things.  If you were to be able to post published reviews of gentlemen, open to everyone to read, would you write up every single one?  If a guy was just "OK," would you feel compelled to write a review that says, "He's just OK," or would you keep that just between you and other ladies that call and ask for input?

Edited by BadBoy

6 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

The initial review still says “yes” even if you add comments to the contrary.

Maybe its because I have my buzz on, but I'm missing the "would you see this person again" part in the reviews? Can someone help me out here. 😂

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Maybe its because I have my buzz on, but I'm missing the "would you see this person again" part in the reviews? Can someone help me out here. 😂

I believe they are talking about the "Recommended". Your only choices are yes, so so, and no, rip off.... 

15 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I believe they are talking about the "Recommended". Your only choices are yes, so so, and no, rip off.... 

Thanks Raine. Just for myself, i feel comfortable recommending a person I myself would not see again. As long as the client will respect a provider's boundaries. I also don't mind explaining why to a lady. We don't have that option like the guys do on reviews, so communication one on one is important to me. Luckily the guys can elaborate in the comments section if they choose to. 

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thanks Raine. Just for myself, i feel comfortable recommending a person I myself would not see again. ... 

As would I, and often did. There are many reasons I might not see a provider again, from as simple as “we didn’t click” to “she’d be addictive“.  But I’ll recommend her if she’s not LE, not a rip-off, and reasonably competent.  

As many have said, you’ve got to check the comment section!!!

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm glad I dont skip refs for guys I think are avereage or meh. To each his own I guess. Thanks for your insightful post though. Explains alot. 

That part..... guys FAIL to realize how beneficial reviews are to a ladies business. I continue to give references to guys who.dont write reviews..... you know why? Because im not a selfish jerk! 

Of course every session is YMMV.... 

I hate when guys are selective who they review....or theyll tell you they dont review then theyll write one for someone else..... its really one sided.....especially when a reference is required before a review is accepted... so a guy requests a reference and us overly friendly ladies give him a reference..... he then uses said reference to see 6 other girls and reviews all of them..... yet never reviewed you....  (thats how i got my so-so review by asking why he used me as a ref so many times yet didnt review me) 😂 

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

That's different.  I'm talking about published reviews that are out there for anyone to read.  If someone contacted me discretely and asked about a young lady (as the gentlemen are requesting you to do when they use you as a reference) I would do as you do and be honest and forthright, and I answer every query as quickly as possible.  I think reviews and references are entirely different things.  If you were to be able to post published reviews of gentlemen, open to everyone to read, would you write up every single one?  If a guy was just "OK," would you feel compelled to write a review that says, "He's just OK," or would you keep that just between you and other ladies that call and ask for input?

Youre damn right i would write EVERY single guy i see a review especially if it was as beneficial to his business as they are to mine. 

Ok and meh sessions are better than shitty sessions!

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

That part..... guys FAIL to realize how beneficial reviews are to a ladies business. I continue to give references to guys who.dont write reviews..... you know why? Because im not a selfish jerk! 

Of course every session is YMMV.... 

I hate when guys are selective who they review....or theyll tell you they dont review then theyll write one for someone else..... its really one sided.....especially when a reference is required before a review is accepted... so a guy requests a reference and us overly friendly ladies give him a reference..... he then uses said reference to see 6 other girls and reviews all of them..... yet never reviewed you....  (thats how i got my so-so review by asking why he used me as a ref so many times yet didnt review me) 😂 

I find the reviews from our community to be very helpful, and hopefully they are helpful to both the ladies and the gents.  Reviews are part of my research, to increase the odds of a memorable encounter.  I like writing reviews because I can mentally replay the good time(s) I've had....and I've had some VERY good times with ladies from our community.  Feeling very grateful this morning.....and, now, suddenly horny.  ;)

I will write reviews for any lady I see and often ask her at what level of disclosure she is comfortable with first. I understand that this is her business and her  livelihood. I also understand that what she is open and comfortable to do with me may be different then what she wants every one to know and I appreciate and respect that. I have been very fortunate by doing my do  diligence not to have any really bad experience with any one on TOB ... I have had some cancellations at last minute and some that have not been ideal experiences but they have all been honest and communicated with me and that is all I ask. Every person is not going to match with me and I won’t match with every person... that is just life. If we are all honest in the review process it is good for all of us. You can always be kindly honest when writing a review or giving a reference. Remember it is all about having fun and being safe. 

Reviews are not that easy to do on this site.

When you try to be nice and a little vague the mods want more detail.

Needs to be updated due to the new laws etc.

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

In my experience the mods on TOB are less demanding of details than others sights.  Perhaps one reason is that you don’t get premium access credit for reviews, therefore there’s less fiction.

4 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

People keep saying this, but if you notice in my 30 + reviews, I have never listed an activity or any form of specific. That’s just my approach, but I never have had one turned down.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

People keep saying this, but if you notice in my 30 + reviews, I have never listed an activity or any form of specific. That’s just my approach, but I never have had one turned down.

Same here. All pretty pg.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, gb0138 said:

Paul Harvey! Blast from the past! 😉 told someone today I was born retro. 😍 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

11 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

It’s not that difficult. If you read reviews here, you can see how to write a review without being explicit.

I have found it fairly simple to write a honest review without having any rejected. I realize they help the ladies as much as they help the gents, just in a different way. I also realize some ladies like to stay little more low key, therefore I have began asking the young lady if she would like a review or not. If they say yes I have began going one step further, (out of respect), and ask them if they would like to read what I have written, prior to it being submitted. As I know they cannot read the comment section I will text them a copy of what I have written prior to submitting, and no I have never had any lady ask me to change anything I have written, but all have thanked me for letting them know what I am saying about them. I also think I have been more than furtunate, I have never had a bad experience with anyone I have met on the board, so I have Xnot had to contemplate how to leave a less than positive review. Now dont get me wrong I have had some cancellations but I would have nothing negative to say about those experiences either, as those young ladies were very prompt and professional in letting me know something had come up and we would have to postpone or cancel. I realize we all have RW lives, and life happens regardless of our plans.

Sorry for the novel, just my thoughts...😏😎

48 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

... As I know they cannot read the comment section ...

Not having a providers’ account, I don’t know the veracity of ^this^ statement on TOB.  I know it is true for other boards, but feedback from providers on my reviews makes me think that YL have full access. 

Mods???

As a long time lurker and eventual member and comments I’ve heard, providers have full access to read whatever is written in reviews.

You don’t have to log in or even be a member in order to read a complete review.

Edited by ilovewomen

41 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Not having a providers’ account, I don’t know the veracity of ^this^ statement on TOB.  I know it is true for other boards, but feedback from providers on my reviews makes me think that YL have full access. 

Mods???

16 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

As a long time lurker and eventual member and comments I’ve heard, providers have full access to read whatever is written in reviews.

You don’t have to log in or even be a member in order to read a complete review.

Thank you,

I have never seen a female account either, that was an assumption on my part based on other boards I have been on.