Vassago

Colorado All

18 posts in this topic

I see a lot of ladies posting their ads in cities they aren’t actually in lately. They are in the Thornton section but the heading reads In DTC for example. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the separate cities section. As a result I wind up having to click Colorado All anyways.

Think they do that cause they are willing to travel around front range. Some do specific days, others just are willing to do that in general 

It doesn't matter where or what we put in our heading--- they will call. 

Ad in Fort Collins- I am visiting FTC next Mon & Tues------ This Thurs, Ring, ring ,ring- Are you available in FTC--- When?---Right now :rolleyes:

Ad in Rockies---Available to visit you---book 24hours in advance please----- 11:47pm ring, ring, ring---Are you in Dillion?:rolleyes:

Ad in DTC---- Available today until 10pm Let's connect---not one MF calls :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

It doesn't matter where or what we put in our heading--- they will call. 

Ad in Fort Collins- I am visiting FTC next Mon & Tues------ This Thurs, Ring, ring ,ring- Are you available in FTC--- When?---Right now :rolleyes:

Ad in Rockies---Available to visit you---book 24hours in advance please----- 11:47pm ring, ring, ring---Are you in Dillion?:rolleyes:

Ad in DTC---- Available today until 10pm Let's connect---not one MF calls :rolleyes:

😂😂😂 This hobby is so crazy, and so full of adventure! Like riding the lightning ⚡⚡⚡

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

😂😂😂 This hobby is so crazy, and so full of adventure! Like riding the lightning ⚡⚡⚡

Now if we can just get the 'no outcall ' ladies to drop by as they drive from Thornton to DTC (example )

Its Called PRE BOOKING 😎

21 hours ago, Vassago said:

I see a lot of ladies posting their ads in cities they aren’t actually in lately. They are in the Thornton section but the heading reads In DTC for example. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the separate cities section. As a result I wind up having to click Colorado All anyways.

I think it allows for more exposure when the listing is placed in multiple locations.  Not that it makes it any easier for you in your search😕...just know that whatever lady is lucky enough to see you will be blessed!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I think it allows for more exposure when the listing is placed in multiple locations.  Not that it makes it any easier for you in your search😕...just know that whatever lady is lucky enough to see you will be blessed!

You are too kind. Thank you.

I move around a lot, and I love prebookings. If I know my dates, I'll have all my prebooking ads up with the my dates for that city, plus my current ad in my current city.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:25 AM, Laci French said:

Hmmm, a date with Vassago.  That gets me thinking, and imagination runs amok:

Vassago:  Knocks on door.

Young Lady:  Just a moment...

V:  A moment, a moment?  Kingdoms vanish in a moment, black holes open, the fire is everywhere.

YL:  (Opens door)  Hello, nice to meet you.

V:  Nice will kill vertibrates, but those without bones drink it deeply.

YL:  Uh, OK, well, would you like something to drink?

V:  Only the blood of the vanquished, served cold on an alter of the bones of the triumphant.

YL:  Hmmm, so how is your day going?

V.   Up to this moment, I was lost in my own despair, but I now see that Unicorns and the mounts of the Gods will soon descend upon me.

YL:  You're kind of cute, but I don't understand you.

V.  What is there to understand?  Soon our flesh will mingle just as the flesh of the eaten enters the gut of the diner.

And so on.....

18 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hmmm, a date with Vassago.  That gets me thinking, and imagination runs amok:

Vassago:  Knocks on door.

Young Lady:  Just a moment...

V:  A moment, a moment?  Kingdoms vanish in a moment, black holes open, the fire is everywhere.

YL:  (Opens door)  Hello, nice to meet you.

V:  Nice will kill vertibrates, but those without bones drink it deeply.

YL:  Uh, OK, well, would you like something to drink?

V:  Only the blood of the vanquished, served cold on an alter of the bones of the triumphant.

YL:  Hmmm, so how is your day going?

V.   Up to this moment, I was lost in my own despair, but I now see that Unicorns and the mounts of the Gods will soon descend upon me.

YL:  You're kind of cute, but I don't understand you.

V.  What is there to understand?  Soon our flesh will mingle just as the flesh of the eaten enters the gut of the diner.

And so on.....

This is word for word 🤣🤣

Love it, I always thought it was just me.   Thx BB

Lest I be misunderstood, I am a huge fan of Vassago and his poetry.  Please forgive my good-natured jesting.

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Lest I be misunderstood, I am a huge fan of Vassago and his poetry.  Please forgive my good-natured 

I'm undecided. I want to be a fan, his poetry just confuses the shit out of me. In fact most poetry does.

Then again this is poetry to me

2x + 3y^2 = 24

So who am I to say 😋

5 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I'm undecided. I want to be a fan, his poetry just confuses the shit out of me. In fact most poetry does.

Then again this is poetry to me

2x + 3y^2 = 24

So who am I to say 😋

X=6, Y=2

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

X=6, Y=2

Nice work. Now wasn't that fun

Plus...

with recent posts on things slowing down and the proximity of the areas multiple-simultaneously-posted.  Booking a date but a few hours out allows time to go where the business is for those who are really looking to go on a date.  

I could be wrong.  But I’m in sales.  I go where the sales are if the leads reach out to me. 

23 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Lest I be misunderstood, I am a huge fan of Vassago and his poetry.  Please forgive my good-natured jesting.

I didn’t take it the wrong way. No need to apologize. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to fire my fucking palm reader.