gb0138

411 on Mimi0x

19 posts in this topic

I see her listing but no reviews.  Does anyone know her at all and what's she like?  I have a soft spot for beautiful Latinas. Thanks.

This should be posted in the TOB 411 forum.

That being said, provide a link to the lady in question as well.

Is it just me....or does the tattoo look like LE......😳

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Is it just me....or does the tattoo look like LE......😳

Gun on the leg is unique. Maybe it has symbolic meaning or she just likes to shoot?

Maybe it shows you the caliber of girl you will be seeing or for the old saying,  she's a pistol.

Perhaps she was young and stupid for getting tattoos in the first place. Maybe she’s here to make money to have the tats removed? Guessing we’ll just have to keep guessing until someone finds out. 

Se has a sun catcher tat on he right arm. I can't make the others excpt for the gun.

She says she is new.  You might have to TOFFT if you're really interested.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Se has a sun catcher tat on he right arm. I can't make the others excpt for the gun.

She says she is new.  You might have to TOFFT if you're really interested.

Hmmmmm...call me chicken 🐔 cluck, cluck, cluck.  Minus the tats she is cute. Shame she defiles her body that way. The youth these days 😊

Search the photos and you will quickly find she has gone by "Tiffany" in Baltimore and Orlando in last couple weeks and has used multiple different phone numbers.  So if legit, she is probably already gone to next town!! Red flags to me - much more than tats that "look like LE" etc. :D What do LE tats look like anyway lol???;)

10 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Search the photos and you will quickly find she has gone by "Tiffany" in Baltimore and Orlando in last couple weeks and has used multiple different phone numbers.  So if legit, she is probably already gone to next town!! Red flags to me - much more than tats that "look like LE" etc. :D What do LE tats look like anyway lol???;)

Yikes!!! Thank you. 

39 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

The one on her back looks like the letters LE!

24 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Defile?  You sound like an old man waving a Bible around.  Some people like tattoos.  It's a preference, not a defilement.  I know one provider that has AT-ATs tattooed on their back.  That's not defilement, that's awesome. 

I know who you speak of with the AT-AT and think it's pretty cool.

I'm not a huge fan of tats, but some don't bother me too much. Heavy coverage is a bit of a turn off, but not a deal breaker.

At the end of the day it is self expression not defiling, in my opinion. A lady can do as she pleases and a guy can choose to see her or not but doesn't mean it is a bad thing

45 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Defile?  You sound like an old man waving a Bible around.  Some people like tattoos.  It's a preference, not a defilement.  I know one provider that has AT-ATs tattooed on their back.  That's not defilement, that's awesome. 

You mean one of these (All Terrain Armored Transport) ???!!!  :)  Now THAT would be cool! 

If not, what the heck is AT-AT???

Image result for at-at

Edited by gr8owl
spelling

You got it

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

Yep, that's exactly what she has on her back

Oh, my ...... nerd erection!!! Must meet this lady hehe!!! B)

5 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I’m thinking she just didn’t have time yet to get it completed. The right cheek should maybe say “buttocks” so “Le Buttocks” ..?

23 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

If you zoom up the pic you can see more of what looks like an actual word, or name? I can't make out WHAT it says but yeah zoomed out and at that angle it does look like just the letters le

I'm ashamed of myself. I choke on my earlier words.

Requiescat in pace