Dani Panti

Drop the Attitudes

33 posts in this topic

Dani, thank you for sharing.

Reading your post, there is  a lot going on these days.

May you have a wonderful rest of the week.

The fuckery is rampant on both sides.

I used to use BP and I can't begin to tell you how many ladies I encountered that were ripoff artists, scammers, upsellers and just down right scary.

And then I found TOB many, many, many years ago.  It is heaven.

I have heard many stories from ladies who got calls from BP guys and the bullshit, dis-respect and NCNS they would get.

Then BP went down.  The few legit BP ladies found TOB.  Some non-legit BP ripoff ladies also found TOB.  The BP guys who treated the ladies like shit also found TOB.

So unfortunately, TOB has a few bad apples.

Show some respect.

Treating others with dignity respect and honesty should be the first priority for all

So many negative reputation points on a positive thread..... 

But if drama shows its face every ome jumps in..... 

Isnt it amazing? How positivity brings negativity and vice versa on this board?

Everyone on both sides WANTS and DESERVES respect....even if you dont see eye to eye...

11 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So many negative reputation points on a positive thread..... 

But if drama shows its face every ome jumps in..... 

Isnt it amazing? How positivity brings negativity and vice versa on this board?

Everyone on both sides WANTS and DESERVES respect....even if you dont see eye to eye...

I see that I received a negative rep from a lady here. She and I do not see eye to eye on BP....and that’s okay.

We don’t have to agree on everything. Just as long as we acknowledge that each other has an opinion and that we are entitled to our opinions.

Thats is what respect is about.

Edited by ilovewomen

Every venue has its own flavor, mores of behavior.  TOB was usually a fairly peaceful place where members respected each other w/o a lot of in-fighting.  It grew (escaped) from a flame infested, totalitarian environment.   One of the things I have always liked about TOB is that the rules tend to be applied fairly, w/o a lot of difference in the treatment of providers & clients.  Sure there were a few malcontents and folks who just couldn’t follow the rules.  Often their transgressions are pointed out, politely at first, and then the rules enforced by the mods.  Sometime newcomers changed their behavior and became accepted citizens of our community; other times they got run out of town (on a rail?).  Some of these rules and attitudes extended from the board to other interactions between members.  

With the demise of BP, and briefly ECCIE, we had an influx of folks used to a different sets of standards. BP tended to be ‘any thing goes’, probably because they didn’t have a community or sheriff demanding order.  ECCIE had a ‘guys rule the roost’ attitude, with plenty of in-fighting. (If you thought ECCIE was bad in Denver, you should have seen the revolt in S.TX.). Much of that influx has been dealt with, either educated or discarded, some adapted, and some of the less egregious remain.  Also newbies occasionally walk through the door.  Not much we can do about it except continue the education process. However, as others have pointed out, there are many (clients & providers) who utilize the advertising portion of this board w/o participating in the educational seminars of the discussion forums.

Such is life 😱

10 hours ago, Dani Panti said:

We want to make money

Fixed it for ya.:lol:

We are all in this together, so cooperation makes it best for everyone involved.  This community is important to me and I hope we can all find ways to continue to make this a fun place to be...ladies and gents.

Even i got negative rep..... from a scammer.....😂😂😂 im just gonna think of negative rep points as sunshine on my shoulder.....🖕

Its hump day..... yall should go hump a cactus!

20 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Fixed it for ya.:lol:

Obviously —but we also actually really love what we do. So to be able to make a buck or two is really awesome. 

I’m  sure you are joking—but no need to make it only about the $. There is so mich more to us than that. Sorry you’ve had bad experiences. 

17 minutes ago, JH Holliday said:

Let's make it fun again!

Yes! That’s really what needs to happen! Instead of being scared & easily annoyed—lets have so fun! 

Just now, Dani Panti said:

Obviously —but we also actually really love what we do. So to be able to make a buck or two is really awesome. 

I’m  sure you are joking—but no need to make it only about the $. There is so mich more to us than that. Sorry you’ve had bad experiences. 

Girl hes a troll....🤦‍♀️ youll never win with 2big

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

The fuckery is rampant on both sides.

I used to use BP and I can't begin to tell you how many ladies I encountered that were ripoff artists, scammers, upsellers and just down right scary.

And then I found TOB many, many, many years ago.  It is heaven.

I have heard many stories from ladies who got calls from BP guys and the bullshit, dis-respect and NCNS they would get.

Then BP went down.  The few legit BP ladies found TOB.  Some non-legit BP ripoff ladies also found TOB.  The BP guys who treated the ladies like shit also found TOB.

So unfortunately, TOB has a few bad apples.

Show some respect.

My apologies I should clarify I DO appreciate TOB very much—I miss the old times when BP was around BECAUSE times were easier, less info was needed, a phone call wasn’t a massive waste of time. Everyone knew where to look... 

I’m blessed enough to not have dealt with many NCNS of either platform. BP or TOB. However.... attitudes have not been so few and far between. 

Thanks for making me out to be a jerk though, lol, my fault for not clarifying I miss the old days before the stupid law changes.

i just want us to understand the pressures on BOTH SIDES and to ask for a little kindness. 

(Don’t let us hippies post 😂😂😂😂😂😂) 

7 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Girl hes a troll....🤦‍♀️ youll never win with 2big

Noted. Thanks boo 💋 Happy to see you back!!! 🤟🏼🤟🏼🖤🤟🏼🤟🏼

11 hours ago, Dani Panti said:

Man. I miss BP. I miss answering a call & booking an appointment right there on the phone. 

I miss the politeness of respectful clients. I miss (and appreciate the few that still do) the guys who read a gals ad & text/call/email/DM/Tweet/WhatsApp a lady with the details requested by her ad/site/auto reply.  

The attitudes on both sides of the Hobby are appalling. It’s embarrassing. No one is perfect & I know I’ve been rude a few times, but it’s time to call out the attitudes. 

We are scared. We are under pressure. We are struggling. We don’t want to go to jail & we don’t want to lose everything. We are guarded & laying everything out for you to respect us with sharing information needed from you gents. 

Can we just all try to be respectful? The hobby world is already in enough flux, the last thing we need is our attitudes getting in the way of pleasure. 

Ladies, stop the BS jealousy of not answering a ref req. Safety is important for all parties. 

Gents, stop being explicit, stop being rude, stop haggling & stop sending inappropriate imagery. 

We want to work, safely. 

We want to please you, safely 

We want to kiss, hold and caress you, safely. 

Let’s all get better about reading ads & respecting each other. Especially to these gents providing for us & even more so for the ladies willing & hoping to get the call. 

Idk if this will get to stay up or not... but please. 

Be NICE. 

XO 

Dani Panti 

Dani,

I don't know you personally, but I could not put it in better words! I don't know why all of the sudden guys think it's cool to text, "inappropriate" which is such an understatement.  I don't know exactly what or why, but it is gotten completely and totally out of hand. Even with gentleman that I've seen before.  I don't want them say ANYTHING inappropriate via text.   We don't know exactly how things are moving along for LE right now! I'm sure they've got a bigger and better ways to make it easier for them to snatch us up. We all are scared!  We all are on edge!  Nobody wants to go to jail or lose everything. I just wish it was that obvious to some of the gentleman that we see, that this is what we are up against.  As are they.  However,  we have reviews they do not.!  My frustration is right on target with what you're saying!!! I give you kudos... and kisses!!!!

Elle Blake

I'm all for screening.  But if a lady doesn't accept my tob review and refs, I'm done with her.  

Some ladies are ridicules with their screening requests.  I made a thread a long time ago of why I'm not up for face / d pics. Or a pic of me holding two common object in my hand a specific direction... No, I will not send you pic if my license or tell you where I work/LinkedIn.  

There are plenty of gals willing to see me without all that nonsense. If my tob isn't good enough, than I'd rather we not meet.  

Edited by Copper-pipee

5 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Dani,

I don't know you personally, but I could not put it in better words! I don't know why all of the sudden guys think it's cool to text, "inappropriate" which is such an understatement.  I don't know exactly what or why, but it is gotten completely and totally out of hand. Even with gentleman that I've seen before.  I don't want them say ANYTHING inappropriate via text.   We don't know exactly how things are moving along for LE right now! I'm sure they've got a bigger and better ways to make it easier for them to snatch us up. We all are scared!  We all are on edge!  Nobody wants to go to jail or lose everything. I just wish it was that obvious to some of the gentleman that we see, that this is what we are up against.  As are they.  However,  we have reviews they do not.!  My frustration is right on target with what you're saying!!! I give you kudos... and kisses!!!!

Elle Blake

I accept all Hugs & Kisses & send them right back at you!! 

I pray it’s just a shitty learning curve for everyone. Sometimes it’s just a crap shoot and we gotta stay sane & keep our heads up! 

We are beyond Blessed to have ave this community and our ladies group as well. 

I think it’s saved a lot more lives than expected! 

I understand what you are saying Dani. It's been harder on everyone in our community since the laws changed and BP went down...harder for the ladies and gents who relied on BP, and harder on the ladies and gents who wanted nothing to do with BP. I feel you though because I know it's been especially devastating to a lot of you YL's who are FBSM only. I know you truly love, and have a passion for what you do, and it shows. All we really want is to be able to make a living at something we enjoy and makes us happy. Sending so much love, money, and fun, happy vibes to you sweet Dani. 

7 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Even i got negative rep..... from a scammer.....😂😂😂 im just gonna think of negative rep points as sunshine on my shoulder.....🖕

Her negative rep point doesn't count.

Sooooo ......... while proclaiming support for the "can't we all be nice to everyone else" (which for the record I agree with COMPLETELY!!) we get "scammer", "her rep point doesn't count" and "troll" comments.  So I guess it is situation normal - be nice to those you like, those in your clique, but not so much the rest?  No one is going to like everyone here or be liked by everyone here, but if you all really mean the let's show respect to both sides thing (boy would that be nice!) you also have to drop the snark comments about those you don't like.  Just sayin".  Yeah, being truly respectful ain't easy, but it means if you can't say anything nice publically on the forum about another member, just don't say anything.  JMHO

I think TOB is great and I only see the verifiable members with reviews.  Over the last few weeks all the guys calling from TOB have been those old BP types who are explicit disrespectful saying I got 100 for you and describe doing things that none of us are ever gonna do.  I work less but it’s way less BS to just cut out the game players and unverifiable people. 

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Most of the time people give negative rep because the truth hurts. 

I have been known to give negative rep because of MY FAT FINGERS!!!

Fortunately I can correct it when I notice what I’ve done.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Sooooo ......... while proclaiming support for the "can't we all be nice to everyone else" (which for the record I agree with COMPLETELY!!) we get "scammer", "her rep point doesn't count" and "troll" comments.  So I guess it is situation normal - be nice to those you like, those in your clique, but not so much the rest?  No one is going to like everyone here or be liked by everyone here, but if you all really mean the let's show respect to both sides thing (boy would that be nice!) you also have to drop the snark comments about those you don't like.  Just sayin".  Yeah, being truly respectful ain't easy, but it means if you can't say anything nice publically on the forum about another member, just don't say anything.  JMHO

Scammers, con artists, thieves are not included in the both sides argument. Sorry if that offends you. Imho, both sides includes different sides of the argument. Not people looking to rip everyone one off. Thats not having a bad attitude, thats having each others back. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 4/30/2019 at 11:59 PM, Dani Panti said:

Man. I miss BP. I miss answering a call & booking an appointment right there on the phone. 

I miss the politeness of respectful clients. I miss (and appreciate the few that still do) the guys who read a gals ad & text/call/email/DM/Tweet/WhatsApp a lady with the details requested by her ad/site/auto reply.  

The attitudes on both sides of the Hobby are appalling. It’s embarrassing. No one is perfect & I know I’ve been rude a few times, but it’s time to call out the attitudes. 

We are scared. We are under pressure. We are struggling. We don’t want to go to jail & we don’t want to lose everything. We are guarded & laying everything out for you to respect us with sharing information needed from you gents. 

Can we just all try to be respectful? The hobby world is already in enough flux, the last thing we need is our attitudes getting in the way of pleasure. 

Ladies, stop the BS jealousy of not answering a ref req. Safety is important for all parties. 

Gents, stop being explicit, stop being rude, stop haggling & stop sending inappropriate imagery. 

We want to work, safely. 

Let’s all get better about reading ads & respecting each other. Especially to these gents providing for us & even more so for the ladies willing & hoping to get the call. 

Be NICE. 

XO 

Dani Panti 

isn't this sad? the fact we have to ask to be respectful, put in other's shoes. I think it is common sense... but yet, here we are. 

On 4/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Dani Panti said:

We want to work, safely. 

Be NICE. 

XO 

Dani Panti 

Will you do a double with me .. Damn MY Dani Panti just got wet!!💘. 😘