K2dnvrfun

Hobby clothes?

51 posts in this topic

Ok, so a little while back some of you may have seen my heart skip post where I talked about my wife asking me why my clothes smelled like cinnamon, and no it wasn't from a stripper named cinnamon, it was a cinnamon candle my clothes were next to...

Well I went on a date with a nice lady, walked into her incall and immediately smelled a fragrance, perfume or something, no candles, it was just in the air and on her. We hung on the couch talking her legs draped over me and my clothes. My immediate thought was oh no, not again....  

But I couldn't tell for sure, the whole ride home I was like do a smell? I couldn't tell was my nose and brain just playing tricks on me? Definitely not as strong as the cinnamon but I still think there was something there. 

I get home, say hi and immediately my dog starts sniffing me and licking my pants. Could have been the fragrance, could have been the ladies dog and cat smell on me, but whatever it was the dog was unusually interested in sniffing me. Oh boy....

So that has me wondering. Do I just need to get some Hobby clothes??? Hobby laundry matt, hobby detergent.....? 😂

I mean we have hobby phones, hobby emails, hobby names and handles
seems the next logical conclusion is hobby clothes, hobby toothbrush, hobby car?

What else am I missing? Got to be safe out their gents.

😄

Can I go to goodwill and send you an outfit?😂😂

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Can I go to goodwill and send you an outfit?😂😂

Yes please. I'll just keep it in discreet box in the trunk of my hobby car 🤣

I'm partial to trench coats or zumba pants 

58 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Ok, so a little while back some of you may have seen my heart skip post where I talked about my wife asking me why my clothes smelled like cinnamon, and no it wasn't from a stripper named cinnamon, it was a cinnamon candle my clothes were next to...

Well I went on a date with a nice lady, walked into her incall and immediately smelled a fragrance, perfume or something, no candles, it was just in the air and on her. We hung on the couch talking her legs draped over me and my clothes. My immediate thought was oh no, not again....  

But I couldn't tell for sure, the whole ride home I was like do a smell? I couldn't tell was my nose and brain just playing tricks on me? Definitely not as strong as the cinnamon but I still think there was something there. 

I get home, say hi and immediately my dog starts sniffing me and licking my pants. Could have been the fragrance, could have been the ladies dog and cat smell on me, but whatever it was the dog was unusually interested in sniffing me. Oh boy....

So that has me wondering. Do I just need to get some Hobby clothes??? Hobby laundry matt, hobby detergent.....? 😂

I mean we have hobby phones, hobby emails, hobby names and handles
seems the next logical conclusion is hobby clothes, hobby toothbrush, hobby car?

What else am I missing? Got to be safe out their gents.

😄

Just come in wearing a disposable hazmat suit They're not very expensive. 😂

https://www.saraglove.com/products/25-case-disposable-standard-weight-white-polypropylene-coveralls-with-hood-booties?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7fzH6rL44QIVuR6tBh3CpACaEAQYAiABEgKHSPD_BwE

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just come in wearing a disposable hazmat suit

Yes, love it. Imagine me walking through hotel, into elevator, knocking on your door with hazmat suit on. I'll bring a bucket and mop that should cut down on suspicion 😂

8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

full-body-condom-security-lvl-over-9000-

That would not draw any attention to him walking up to the incall... 

I do not understand why ladies wear perfume, have scented candle, fragrant body wash.  It is not very conscientious of their clients real world. No gentleman should leave smelling of the incall...  

58 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yes, love it. Imagine me walking through hotel, into elevator, knocking on your door with hazmat suit on. I'll bring a bucket and mop that should cut down on suspicion 😂

I am and it's turning me on 😂

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I am and it's turning me on 😂

Well let's see what I can do...

Note to self...

Find where to buy hazmat suit

Stick one of those febreeze vent air fresheners in your car.  To make the car smell nice of course... make sure it's noticed by the significant other.

Then get a spray bottle of febreeze and keep it in there, same scent.  You can find them in little bottles too.  After leaving just spray a few spritzes on your clothing.  You come in smelling like it, of course its just because you were driving around in the car...  

Or... just stop by the store on the way home and buy a cinnamon candle and bring it home...

Edited by FuriousWeasel

Just smoke a cigar on the way home and you will have no problems.

2 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Stick one of those febreeze vent air fresheners in your car.  To make the car smell nice of course... make sure it's noticed by the significant other.

Then get a spray bottle of febreeze and keep it in there, same scent.  You can find them in little bottles too.  After leaving just spray a few spritzes on your clothing.  You come in smelling like it, of course its just because you were driving around in the car 

Good idea! 💡

16 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Just smoke a cigar on the way home and you will have no problems.

19 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Then get a spray bottle of febreeze and keep it in there, same scent.  You can find them in little bottles too.  After leaving just spray a few spritzes on your clothing.  You come in smelling like it, of course its just because you were driving around in the car...  

Or... just stop by the store on the way home and buy a cinnamon candle and bring it home...

As my millennial co workers would say you guys are lit and on fleek.

Good ideas. 

See knew this group had some bright light bulbs in it 😁

I have a simpler solution. Bring a plastic bag to put your clothes in. If your part time friend questions you, just tell her that your spouse has a very sensitive sense of smell and that you don't want to take any chances. Sure, you might be considered a bit paranoid, but it should be fine. She might even make fun of you for it (good-naturedly, of course). Besides, if you need her as a reference in the future she'll definitely have something to remember you by. I haven't gone that far, but I always bring my own soap. That way I can shower and leave smelling like myself.

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, daaacz said:

I have a simpler solution. Bring a plastic bag to put your clothes in. If your part time friend questions you, just tell her that your spouse has a very sensitive sense of smell and that you don't want to take any chances. Sure, you might be considered a bit paranoid, but it should be fine. She might even make fun of you for it (good-naturedly, of course). Besides, if you need her as a reference in the future she'll definitely have something to remember you by. I haven't gone that far, but I always bring my own soap. That way I can shower and leave smelling like myself.

Good luck!

I like the soap idea. Have always kind of worried about that too. 

Thinking maybe I'll just leave clothes in car, and run though hotel naked with bar of soap. 🤣

6 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I like the soap idea. Have always kind of worried about that too. 

Thinking maybe I'll just leave clothes in car, and run though hotel naked with bar of soap. 🤣

Brilliant! Be sure to smoke a cigar and spray some Febreze in front of you as you run that way you'll cover all the bases.

I think the frebreeze idea is great. Fortunately for me, I have no problem about bringing a scent home. In fact, I love it when the perfume or body sprays lingers on  my clothes way after I have left. It adds to the experience, as I smell it on the way home. The gift that keeps on giving. 

Maybe this would work........

Request no perfumes, oils or incense when you set the date up.

I have never had a problem.

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

Quit the hobby maybe????   Jk

You jest. How could I ever quit such fun? 

Just gotta follow the old mantra, work smarter not harder 😁

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

Brilliant! Be sure to smoke a cigar and spray some Febreze in front of you as you run that way you'll cover all the bases.

The trifecta. Perfectamundo

I am getting a visual of this and it’s not very pretty

1 minute ago, petey-9950 said:

I am getting a visual of this and it’s not very pretty

Come on, just imagine.....

Stick man in hazmat suit, smoking a cigar with febreze in one hand, soap in the other,  running down the hall. 

How can you not call that pretty?

or when booking a date you simply communicate that your wife has the nose sensitivity of a werewolf and you need respectfully ask as she gets ready for your date to exclude any and all things that have a strong fragrance to them...

but the thought of laci picking out date outfits is an option worth trying at least once - and documenting...

1.  Drive home with the windows down and the blower in the car on full.

2.  Don't go straight home - I usually enjoy the sport midday and that gives me plenty of time to wear off any lovely smells.

3.  If all else fails and she smelled you up good, on the way home fill up your car, and get just the tiniest bit of gasoline on your hands and put a few drops on a shoe.  It will overpower everything else and provides a really good and common explanation.  Plus, it leads right into, "Babe, I hate this smell, I'm going to go take a shower."

Last week, I visited a young lady who had on a really light, and quite lovely and intoxicating, perfume.  After a wonderful sporting encounter she asked if I wanted a shower and I said, "no, I want to smell your beautiful scent all day long," and skipped the shower (first time).  After a windows-down drive back to the office, a few hours in the office and a windows-down drive home, no smell at all (although every time I took a leak all afternoon, the waft brought back wonderful memories).

Oh crap I forgot the best way but you can only use it every once in a while.

Lets say for some reason you're... extra scented and there's no good way to get it off.  You're just smelling like someone's favorite perfume.

Don't forget to stop by the gas station and fuel up.  As you finish, pull the nozzle all the way out but dispense a small splash on the outside of the fill tube housing.  Use that to put a little bit on your clothing.  When you get home, complain about the "damn broken gas nozzle that splashed on you" while filling up, and immediately strip down in the laundry room.  Trust me, she won't want to get anywhere near you...

19 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Oh crap I forgot the best way but you can only use it every once in a while.

Lets say for some reason you're... extra scented and there's no good way to get it off.  You're just smelling like someone's favorite perfume.

Don't forget to stop by the gas station and fuel up.  As you finish, pull the nozzle all the way out but dispense a small splash on the outside of the fill tube housing.  Use that to put a little bit on your clothing.  When you get home, complain about the "damn broken gas nozzle that splashed on you" while filling up, and immediately strip down in the laundry room.  Trust me, she won't want to get anywhere near you...

Interesting. I love the smell of gasoline, I might just leave it there 😁

3 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Interesting. I love the smell of gasoline, I might just leave it there 😁

"Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. "

5 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I think the frebreeze idea is great. Fortunately for me, I have no problem about bringing a scent home. In fact, I love it when the perfume or body sprays lingers on  my clothes way after I have left. It adds to the experience, as I smell it on the way home. The gift that keeps on giving. 

The smell of success!