K2dnvrfun

Hobby clothes?

51 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yes please. I'll just keep it in discreet box in the trunk of my hobby car 🤣

I'm partial to trench coats or zumba pants 

Good ;)idea. Keep it next to the Captain America outfit. I'm just kidding but now that I think about it. :rolleyes:

Where can ya buy a Captain America outfit.:)

6 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Good ;)idea. Keep it next to the Captain America outfit. I'm just kidding but now that I think about it. :rolleyes:

Where can ya buy a Captain America outfit.:)

Party city of course 

25 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Party city of course 

OK ladies, here I come!!!

old_man_captain_america_cosplay_photo__2

A very wise CoS lady told me about the gasoline trick that BadBoy mentioned and she also suggested to go to Burger King and get a cheeseburger and wipe the inside of the wrapper (sans any mustard/ketchup) over your clothing.   Little did I know, I would have to do this right after the appointment. 

The drive back from the Springs went as planned.

This thread makes me appreciate being single and not having to worry about things like this.  

22 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Ok, so a little while back some of you may have seen my heart skip post where I talked about my wife asking me why my clothes smelled like cinnamon, and no it wasn't from a stripper named cinnamon, it was a cinnamon candle my clothes were next to...

Well I went on a date with a nice lady, walked into her incall and immediately smelled a fragrance, perfume or something, no candles, it was just in the air and on her. We hung on the couch talking her legs draped over me and my clothes. My immediate thought was oh no, not again....  

But I couldn't tell for sure, the whole ride home I was like do a smell? I couldn't tell was my nose and brain just playing tricks on me? Definitely not as strong as the cinnamon but I still think there was something there. 

I get home, say hi and immediately my dog starts sniffing me and licking my pants. Could have been the fragrance, could have been the ladies dog and cat smell on me, but whatever it was the dog was unusually interested in sniffing me. Oh boy....

So that has me wondering. Do I just need to get some Hobby clothes??? Hobby laundry matt, hobby detergent.....? 😂

I mean we have hobby phones, hobby emails, hobby names and handles
seems the next logical conclusion is hobby clothes, hobby toothbrush, hobby car?

What else am I missing? Got to be safe out their gents.

😄

I guess my answer would be, how is important is it to you that your wife picks up on that said again???   Women are not stupid. Especially ones you've been married to for an extensive amount of time....

I have my clients get fully undressed and leave there belongings in the bathroom before any touching begins. That seems to help in my situation!

7 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

I guess my answer would be, how is important is it to you that your wife picks up on that said again???   Women are not stupid. Especially ones you've been married to for an extensive amount of time....

True true.  This was more a fun post than a worry post. But I do appreciate all the feedback, some great ideas. Funny enough her nose is pretty bad, but there are certain scents she really smells, cinnamon being one of them. 

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

I have my clients get fully undressed and leave there belongings in the bathroom before any touching begins. That seems to help in my situation!

This is probably the most practical idea and definitely beats running through the hotel naked or in a hazmat suit

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

This is probably the most practical idea and definitely beats running through the hotel naked or in a hazmat suit

Maybe so, But much less hilarous. I gotta get my kicks where I can get em. 😘

35 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Maybe so, But much less hilarous. I gotta get my kicks where I can get em. 😘

For you I'll still try to find a hazmat suit

Drop by and get her a bottle of her favourite perfume.

When she asks about the smell simple honey the sales girl wanted me to try something different. 

Buy the perfume and keep it in glove box till the need arises.

Al ways be prepared! 

48 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Drop by and get her a bottle of her favourite perfume.

When she asks about the smell simple honey the sales girl wanted me to try something different. 

Buy the perfume and keep it in glove box till the need arises.

Al ways be prepared! 

Love this idea

When I first started, if I was concerned, I would get a haircut before I headed home.  That way any strange perfumes or lotion scents were easily explained as coming from the stylist or products she used.  She could also have had a cinnamon candle burning right next to the chair, “I didn’t really notice it at the time, but boy it really got into my clothes didn’t it?” Then you can take a shower to “get the hair clippings off my head”.  

1 minute ago, Desperado said:

When I first started, if I was concerned, I would get a haircut before I headed home.  That way any strange perfumes or lotion scents were easily explained as coming from the stylist or products she used.  She could also have had a cinnamon candle burning right next to the chair, “I didn’t really notice it at the time, but boy it really got into my clothes didn’t it?” Then you can take a shower to “get the hair clippings off my head”.  

We certainly have an inventive bunch here. I love it

On 4/30/2019 at 11:56 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

Yes please. I'll just keep it in discreet box in the trunk of my hobby car 🤣

I'm partial to trench coats or zumba pants 

What! No MC hammer pants and Ripped AC/DC shirt!!!.. I could never let u enter with out! 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

What! No MC hammer pants and Ripped AC/DC shirt!!!.. I could never let u enter with out! 😂😂😂

No of course not, my MC Hammer pants and Ripped AC/DC shirt are enshrined in a frame on display in the house. They can't be worn for risk of ruining them. 

20 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

No of course not, my MC Hammer pants and Ripped AC/DC shirt are enshrined in a frame on display in the house. They can't be worn for risk of ruining them. 

There goes my fantasy 😕

49 minutes ago, Laci French said:

There goes my fantasy 😕

I feel bad for ruining your fantasy, but as much as I adore you I just can't touch the shrine.

But I think I have a good compromise....

I will break out, of the trunk in the basement, my old Vanilla Ice pants and GnR 1993 Use Your Illusion tour with a slight RIP in the shoulder area.

Will that work, or have I just crushed your dreams and fantasies?

Edited by K2dnvrfun

Spill coffee on yourself and say that the lady at the gas station used some type of cleaner to help you try and get it off and it has a weird smell, Just get creative with an explanation or ask for no scents to be used if you don't want to laugh over a silly explanation