Hunter VanDyke

Is The Official Name for The Springs The Colorado Springs Cock Blockers?!?!

75 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

Just that some gals may share references w/in their own little group of friends, but shut out others.  That some gals may feel threatened by reference requests.  That you’re prying into their business.

I’m not saying it’s right; just that other possibilities exist. 🥴

Oh I see. Reference friendly for just their friends. 

I feel bad if it takes me more then 15 or 20 minutes to respond to a reference check.  We need to all help keep each other safe.

Hunter, I got asked to PayPal a cunty here in Ok $20 for a reference 🙄

A lot of this kind of shit goes on especially in OK.  Most of us gents hate it and it is a quick route to the DNS list.  I enjoy meeting all the ladies I meet on a personal level, but I choose to hobby to steer CLEAR of drama and I certainly am free to see anyone I please.  Once a woman starts playing silly games out of greed, jealousy and fake hurt feelings I stop seeing them.  This level of cattiness is like cutting off one's nose to spite their face but some gals are just catty.  It is bad business for all involved.

23 minutes ago, Laci French said:

🙈🙉🙊 

Can't trust a reference like that. Thats quite a racket. Smh... 

A Cunty...🤣🤣🤣

OK has their own little world going down there 😂😂

Long ago, in the early days of TOB Colorado Springs was, even then, a different scene. Things rolled pretty free and loose regarding references...then they were not much required. HOWEVER, things were VERY hard on visiting ladies for the same underlying reasons. Denver ladies RARELY visited down here and hated it. Why? Well, visiting ladies would get their schedules filled with fake bookings that never showed. Most of these bookings were arranged by certain greedy local providers who were determined to keep Colorado Springs and it's clients "their territory". This was common in the Springs for at least 10 years and was done by quite a few ladies.

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

🙈🙉🙊 

Can't trust a reference like that. Thats quite a racket. Smh... 

A Cunty...🤣🤣🤣

It's like a fricken SW gang down there. Extortion,  initations, forcing prices.

The gang is called the cunties. Outsiders not allowed

On 4/29/2019 at 9:52 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's also not lost on me that these cockblockers reach out and ask my friends for references. 🤷‍♀️🙄 #ColoradoSpringsCockBlockerBrigade

And another thing. Ladies sure don't mind getting reviews so they can get new clients, but heaven forbid they give them a reference so the guys can see new ladies. 

My first trip to Colorado Springs. The girl swore up and down ahe didn't remember my client and he said he showed up in Full Uniform He is in the service down there. No they are not reference friendly. Hence the reason girls don't go there. I love Colorado springs guys they are so sweet. But the providers well thays another story.

I have a list of reference friendly providers in the Springs I give out to gentlemen privately. If there are any ladies that are reference friendly providers who are open to being contacted by other providers for references, you dont give them the run around, or play games with them wasting everyones time, please PM me. I would love to include you in the list.  

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

18 hours ago, Long Time said:

A lot of this kind of shit goes on especially in OK.  Most of us gents hate it and it is a quick route to the DNS list.

15 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

OK has their own little world going down there 😂😂

11 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

It's like a fricken SW gang down there. Extortion,  initations, forcing prices.

The gang is called the cunties. Outsiders not allowed

Agree with you all, the hobby world here is so much different than Colorado, sometimes it is not even worth the effort here. Way to many games go on here.

1 hour ago, goodguy69 said:

Agree with you all, the hobby world here is so much different than Colorado, sometimes it is not even worth the effort here. Way to many games go on here.

Sorry GG69 😥

Idk if you have a hobby Twitter, but that really helps with traveling ladies. There are some really sweet, fun, helpful ladies that travel to OK. I try my best to promote the ladies that are similar to the best in Denver. Plus, luckily some of our best travel there too! 😉

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I'll tell you another problem that used to be rampant here in COS in the olden days of TOB. I don't know if any of this still applies. The better the menu of the visiting lady, the more unlikely she was to get references, and the more likely she was to get "fuckery".  Say the visiting lady's reviews mention UTF....or Greek...or DATY....or basically anything the local lady did NOT offer...that spelled trouble. The cunty of the local gals back then did NOT want the guys to see HER.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, Laci French said:

Wow......that sucks...and I don't mean in the good way.  It's sad to see something like this happening.  We are supposed to be there for one another and do what we can do keep this safe and fun for all involved.  I hope you told them to go pound sand (or any other phrase that comes to your mind).