Laci French

Describe your cooking

69 posts in this topic

Show me a picture describing your cooking. For those technical challenged do it in 3 words. 

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Show me a picture describing your cooking. For those technical challenged do it in 3 words. 

You didn't share yours baby. Please share. 💙

Bar b q.  Does that count as 3 words?

I'm only typing with one finger,so cannot post a photo...but many a girlfriend broke up with me after watching my talent for burning water. So be afraid...very afraid..of what is cooked here.

P B& J...haha... although a friend once told me I make a damn good Mac n cheese 

Absolutely delicious. I am Very technically challenged

My mother wanted a girl...she got me. Consequently....

I don’t starve 

Apricot Habanero Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables for dinner tonight 

Edited by ilovewomen

Rewarding, satisfying and tasty.   Sharing with others.  Variety of delights.  Sharing with others.  Delicious and delectable.  Sharing with others.

In other words, very similar to my preferences in our TOB world.

A jar of peanut butter & a tube of Ritz crackers. 😰

Cooking for one(1) has ruined my cooking skills.  I frequently wait until I’m hungry & need food in minutes.

"Space X Kitchen"

My goal is to one day unfry a chicken and return it to the barnyard to be fried again! :D

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I can never get my images the right file size. I suck at life. 😂  I'll share a link though. https://images.app.goo.gl/aFvvNYEGDacW3Jgq6

I love cioppino.  I had so many great places on the west coast.  A few places for an amazing fruta de Mari..

14 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Bar b q.  Does that count as 3 words?

Do mean grilling or BBQ?  Grilling is not in the guide I received for life.  

4 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Do mean grilling or BBQ?  Grilling is not in the guide I received for life.  

BBQ is not grilling. Grilling is just cooking without a pan. BBQ is an art. 

1 minute ago, Alex Majors said:

BBQ is not grilling. Grilling is just cooking without a pan. BBQ is an art. 

That is why I am asking.  Grilling and doing a good BBQ  are not in my repertoire.

Anyone can grill. You just have to watch so the fat  doesn't flare up  in the grill and turn your meat into charcoal.  BBQ is best done with a smoker. It takes hours, which you might not be able to devote that time.  So get some baby back ribs and put them on a sheet of aluminum foil. Brush on a large helping of your favorite bbq sauce and seal them up in the foil. Place on a cookie sheet and slow cook  them at 275F.  In 3 hrs you will have them marinated in sauce and the meat falling  off the bone.

"Hi, I'd like a bacon cheeseburger, med rare, fries are good, and a Dr Pepper, thank you!"

I can cook. 

See the source image

Image result for Meat Lasagna

Edited by geecue2

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

"Hi, I'd like a bacon cheeseburger, med rare, fries are good, and a Dr Pepper, thank you!"

Yep! Cant forget the DP! 

I'm good at soups. I make my own pho, menudo, gumbo, chicken noodle, it don't matter. I'm good at all cajun. I'm good at Chinese. I can bake my own bread, cookies, etc., I can make candy. I can smoke out the neighborhood, smoked meatloaf, whatever, really good at that. I can fry chicken, walleye's, shrimp, mushrooms, you name it. I can roast standing rib roasts, and feed a bunch of our mutual friends, the Yorkshire pudding is awesome. I can make my marinara from scratch, no canned goods at all. Usually end of growing season I raid my friends gardens. I simply love to cook and believe in reading recipe's over and over again before I start. I believe in spices. Don't even ask me about my quiche. I rarely order takeout, delivery and only visit restaurants for business or when we have a group.