homeslice

ISO Natural Russian/French Expert/Enthusiast

10 posts in this topic

Hey all I am wondering if anyone could suggest a provider or two that not only does Russian and UTF,  but loves to do it.   Would like to find someone with nice naturals, who appreciates having them handled.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if I am asking in the wrong place, but PM's would be fine too if anyone has suggestions.

Search the reviews! Lots of juicy details there! 

21 hours ago, homeslice said:

Not sure if I am asking in the wrong place, but PM's would be fine too if anyone has suggestions.

You are. Its against the board to reply Publicly. P.M is required on any Service requests. Good luck with your search! 

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

You are. Its against the board to reply Publicly. P.M is required on any Service requests. Good luck with your search! 

Just to clarify, it’s against the rules for ladies to post and more directly to shill for yourself when people ask about specific services. It’s also against the rules for guys to shill for a lady unsolicited; however, if a site member asks a question we can respond to them with a name openly on the board. 

Of course this is assuming I’ve read and understand the board posting rule, with regards to shilling, correctly. 

Most just default to PMs but I don’t think it’s actually necessary to do so. 

No Shilling in the forum: As in Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a Lady. This includes posting a link to reviews, web sites or profile. When a member directly or indirectly responds to a Lady posting in the forum do not reference Listing and/or website, this in essence is shilling with the primary focus to direct others to the listing info. You can only post this type of information if another member has asked for it.”

46 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Just to clarify, it’s against the rules for ladies to post and more directly to shill for yourself when people ask about specific services. It’s also against the rules for guys to shill for a lady unsolicited; however, if a site member asks a question we can respond to them with a name openly on the board. 

^This^ is my understanding of the “No shilling” rule,  though if I have a specific recommendation I will usually PM the information.

On 4/23/2019 at 2:26 PM, homeslice said:

Russian and UTF,  but loves to do it.   Would like to find someone with nice naturals, who appreciates having them handled.

Thanks in advance.

What is UTF?

4 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

What is UTF?

Come on... haha

With that said... 

I've never had a provider that enjoyed it. It was more of a 15 second thing, then they say they're tired. (russian)

Edited by Copper-pipee

24 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

What is UTF?

Under the foot. He’s looking for toe jam😂

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Under the foot. He’s looking for toe jam😂

LOL

27 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

What is UTF?

Untranslated French (BBBJ)