YoungGun

Gfe or not

37 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

I have been single over 20 years. 20 of the best years of my life. you're on a good run, don't be in a hurry to end it.ย ย :D

Single years are the best years, no doubt. I like to role play and fantasize about being in a relationship...much better than being in a REAL relationship for some us. ๐Ÿ˜‰

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Single years are the best years, no doubt. I like to role play and fantasize about being in a relationship...much better than being in a REAL relationship for some us. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The best part of being single is the freedom. You get to do as you Damm well please. I just got out of a short relationship. One bitchย  was I did things without her input/approval. Not totally true.ย  It was my place after all and my money I used. So now I am sleeping in the new bed I bought, with the crisp white sheets I liked.ย  She is crashing on her sister's couch.ย 

On 4/26/2019 at 6:36 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Like you, I prefer being single.ย  I may fantasize about a relationship, but the reality is that I enjoy the freedom to explore and the variety of meeting new people.ย  It keeps me young in spirit, even though I'm an old guy.

On 4/26/2019 at 0:08 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I always thought if a provider puts GFE in her ad, that means you guys know you have to go down on me, I mean her. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Okay!

I don't ever put gfe in my ad because far too many clients assume it means no protection. Which blows my mind that some people actually do that. It's incredibly irresponsible. However, my personality and professionalism is as gfe as it gets.ย 

8 minutes ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

I don't ever put gfe in my ad because far too many clients assume it means no protection. Which blows my mind that some people actually do that. It's incredibly irresponsible. However, my personality and professionalism is as gfe as it gets.ย 

I don't put GFE in my ad. I was just being funny. Sort of. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes, everyone please be safe! No matter who you're with or what you're doing. GFE does NOT mean no protection! HELLO PEOPLE!!

Thanks @Lucylucyloveland! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

On โ€Ž4โ€Ž/โ€Ž26โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 0:08 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I always thought if a provider puts GFE in her ad, that means you guys know you have to go down on me, I mean her. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Did you mean, "...getย  to go down on me"?ย  That would make more sense :rolleyes: