Longshot

Accepted age difference?

30 posts in this topic

So what is considered to be an accepted difference in age when selecting a lady?

I dont believe there is any specific acceptance. I have definitely seen girls more than half age. Some good, some fantastic and some that definitely needed to improve. You just need to find some one you can have fun with.

I have had same question. I tend to look for ladies closer in age to me(low 40s),  plus or minus about a decade, cause feel more comfortable but have been curious about some of the lovely younger ladies too, but for some reason just felt a little weird to see someone half my age. Totally mental I'm sure, maybe I'll have to give it a shot some day and just see.

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

maybe I'll have to give it a shot some day and just see.

Go for it. Almost all the girls I see are 1/2 my age or younger. Not that there is anything wrong with someone close to my age.  I was a late bloomer. Grew up in a sparsely populated area. More boys than girls. So I am living the life I wish I had. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

An acceptable age is whatever you are comfortable with, and what the provider is comfortable with. Thats really all that matters.  When I was in my 20s I was completely comfortable with gentlemen from their 20s to 60s. Older than that, and I was a little creeped out.  Now that I'm in my 40s, I'm comfortable with gentlemen usually in their 40's to 80's. Much younger than that, and I get a little creeped out. That's just me, and I prefer to have a good time in my sessions, and not be thinking any weird thoughts. 🤷‍♀️

Agree with you completely .  When I was younger , was very attracted to older women. As I grow older feel much more comfortable with women closer to my own age. Guess the most difficult part is, will be celebrating my 29th birthday soon...... for the umpteenth time again!  Lol!    :P    Have no plans yet for my birthday ,but  guess I'll find something to do ...  :P

I don't know about you, but I'm living out fantasies when I book with an ASP. I tend to have a better connection with women closer to my age, so I mostly skew that direction. If all you want is a tight young body then, of course, book someone younger. I think one of the main points of this activity is that age really doesn't matter.

I saw a formula once for RL dating: 1/2 your age + 7 years. It seems pretty reasonable to me. Whenever I do that math I find an age range of people who I could still hold a conversation with and have similar interests, but are young enough to introduce me to new things. (and yes, I know older folks can teach me new tricks, too. We don't need to go down that road today. :) )

Have fun and stay safe!

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

An acceptable age is whatever you are comfortable with, and what the provider is comfortable with. Thats really all that matters.  When I was in my 20s I was completely comfortable with gentlemen from their 20s to 60s. Older than that, and I was a little creeped out.  Now that I'm in my 40s, I'm comfortable with gentlemen usually in their 40's to 80's. Much younger than that, and I get a little creeped out. That's just me, and I prefer to have a good time in my sessions, and not be thinking any weird thoughts. 🤷‍♀️

This exactly. It's whatever the individual is comfortable with. I second everything in this post

50 minutes ago, daaacz said:

I don't know about you, but I'm living out fantasies when I book with an ASP. I tend to have a better connection with women closer to my age, so I mostly skew that direction. If all you want is a tight young body then, of course, book someone younger. I think one of the main points of this activity is that age really doesn't matter.

I saw a formula once for RL dating: 1/2 your age + 7 years. It seems pretty reasonable to me. Whenever I do that math I find an age range of people who I could still hold a conversation with and have similar interests, but are young enough to introduce me to new things. (and yes, I know older folks can teach me new tricks, too. We don't need to go down that road today. :) )

Have fun and stay safe!

Interesting,  that actually ends up being right in the ball park of the youngest ladies I look for.

57 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Interesting,  that actually ends up being right in the ball park of the youngest ladies I look for.

While a good guideline, I will consider YL down to half my age.  But that requires on a strong, compatible board presence.  After all, I’m not looking for a lifetime commitment.  For that my limit is w/in 20 years or about one generation.  Beyond that I’m clueless & can’t relate.

7 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Age is just a number, sometimes it's more about how you carry yourself! 

For the most part I would agree with you, but guidelines keep us from wasting our time.  The exceptions will stand out in the general population.

My ATATF is exactly 40 years younger than me,  and we relate and communicate just great.  My usual range is 20 to 40 years younger than me. In that range, I find that chronological age doesn't matter much. 

I'd be afraid of anyone closer to my age,  might break her hip or something  :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Longshot said:

So what is considered to be an accepted difference in age when selecting a lady?

The simple answer is P411 has ladies listed from 18yo and up.  TOB's listing is 21yo and up.  That's the minimum age listings.

Now, to answer your question, it's really up to your liking and what you feel comfortable with.  You won't get one clear-cut answer, just decide how low in age you want to go.  Good luck and have fun!

20 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

My ATATF is exactly 40 years younger than me,  and we relate and communicate just great.  My usual range is 20 to 40 years younger than me. In that range, I find that chronological age doesn't matter much. 

I'd be afraid of anyone closer to my age,  might break her hip or something  :rolleyes:

Last year I had a fling with a civilian slightly older than I.  My hip wasn’t the bone I was worried about breaking 😁

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Last year I had a fling with a civilian slightly older than I.  My hip wasn’t the bone I was worried about breaking 😁

All I can say is OUCH!  I don't even want to think about that happening.

It's just whatever.... You're not here to marry someone or get into a serious relationship. This about variety and fun for most, including me. I feel more comfortable with guys that are at least 30, but that is not to say that some 25 year olds are not not older souls. Do what feels right, and fun for you. Life is short and can be stressful. This should be a fun release. Most of the guys that I see can appreciate all ages, shapes, sizes, and experiences. If you wanted the same old thing every day, you would stay home. You might like a younger lady for xyz experience, and abc lady for another type of experience. There are NO RULES other than each ladies particular rules in this hobby. Have fun!

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

All I can say is OUCH!  I don't even want to think about that happening.

Oh, It wasn’t a traumatic event such as a fall.  It was more like ground down from over use.  I haven’t been that sexually active in 50 years!  And I was just trying to keep up with her. 🤪😱😅

Who said a se life ended to 60?

Edited by Bit Banger

There aren't any providers here who are my age (mostly dead or long retired) so I have to see younger providers. I love 'em all, but the 18-22 year olds mostly don't want to put up with an old guy with ED.

25 and older works best for me.

And it's true women in there 40s are just horny as heck.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, BadBoy said:

Love it!

Damn, that was a good read. Nice to see the providers' take on the issue.

I have gone older, twice my age with a provider, but not 5+ years younger yet... 

Being of the slightly younger generation..... i find that LOTS of gentlemen overlook ladies under 30..... (thats me) ive had ladies tell me their clients said to tell me hi...but they wont see me because im young.... im mature sometimes doesnt that count? 😂(no its not a typo) but i am immature sometimes too..... but some of my FAVORITE clients are twice my age or more! To each their own.... i love this hobby

On 4/22/2019 at 10:55 AM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Age is just a number, sometimes it's more about how you carry yourself! 

Over the age of 21 and just like Sabrina states it. If you conduct yourself higher than your shoe size and I am able to screen you? I am perfectly comfortable with you. I mostly see older gentleman. However I do also see men younger on occasion too. I pass no judgement on anyone. For us ladies it only becomes a question about respecting our boundaries and having a great time together!💓 

I have always tried to see ladies around my age and older, as that has always been my preference. Until recently, when I was introduced to a young lady almost half my age. She definitly opened my eyes to the maturity level of younger providers. So I honestly do not see age as a factor any more as long as you get along well, have fun and give each other the respect you each deserve.

Just my $.02😏😎

" Accepted age difference? "

I know guys in their 70s, who see girls in their 20s. I hope I'm up for that. :P

For me, the age doesn't really matter, it's the personality I can glean from postings, and ads. Love the smart(ass) fun women! :D

14 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The women who are 1/2 my age are almost cougars. 🤪

The women who are 1/3 my age are legal.

And yet, I prefer the 1/2 my age MILFs.  B)

Personally I think everything should be based off of maturity level. Some people won't see me because I'm under 25 but that shouldn't be an indication of someone's intelligence.