Hunter VanDyke

P411

34 posts in this topic

Yes, thank you

For those hobbyists who haven’t joined, it’s definitely worth your while. Being a member of p411 has saved me endless grief when trying to make an appointment with a previously unseen provider. In fact it makes the process pretty painless. It’s the most worthwhile membership I’ve had.

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen a post about this yet. This is some pretty exciting news. P411 is now accepting new clients. Fyi for those of you who were waiting to get on the site 2 provider invites are needed. No new providers yet. 

I heard the provider has to have seen the client within the last six months to give the invite.

33 minutes ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I heard the provider has to have seen the client within the last six months to give the invite.

Here in KC, the providers usually won't take a reference older than 6 months anyway. So that doesn't seem out of the usual. 

59 minutes ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I see no such requirement in the notice. 

3 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I have been told by another provider that the provider just has to have seen the client. No time limit so I don't know. 

I just tried it and it told me not accepting new admirers or companions at this time.

Edited by LovinTheLadies

8 minutes ago, LovinTheLadies said:

I just tried it and it told me not accepting new admirers or companions at this time.

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Fyi for those of you who were waiting to get on the site 2 provider invites are needed. 

2 hours ago, LovinTheLadies said:

You have to be invited by (2)  411 ladies you have already seen. 

I just set mine up yesterday, it took one invite and then 2 additional references besides the lady that sent the invite.

On 4/20/2019 at 1:57 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen a post about this yet. This is some pretty exciting news. P411 is now accepting new clients. Fyi for those of you who were waiting to get on the site 2 provider invites are needed. No new providers yet. 

Pay attention fellas!

This is the opportunity a lot of us have been waiting for. Get with two gals that are p411 members that you have seen  

Politely ask the two gals to ask for a invite from p411.

Its easy!

Pay attention this door will close.

No new providers at this time 😔

I was shocked, but pleasantly surprised when i saw they were accepting new clients. Hopefully, adding new providers is just around the corner.🤞

Let's keep the dream alive 💙

On 4/20/2019 at 1:57 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've also noticed that some ladies are beefing up text in their policies.  Before, they were able to make comments which were taken away.  Yes, let's keep the dream alive!

On 4/21/2019 at 8:10 AM, frankenthaler91 said:

I see no such requirement in the notice. 

I don't see a time limit either. However, I must admit that it feels a bit odd, and a bit like I'm being used (for my good name and rep) when someone asks for an invite that has not seen me in well over a year, but have I have given references, and know that they have seen other ladies. (especially when they include the,  "hope to see you soon" comment. If you haven't booked with me in 15 months, but have used me for references, why would you "see me soon"? hmmmmm, not sure how to handle this. Maybe this should be a new thread. Am I being an asshole in questioning this? 

Boys will come out of the woodwork when they need something from you.  That "See you soon" needs to be run through the hobby translator. You're not being an asshole, just don't take that shit literally and know they're just about their own interests. But you knew all of this already. Stay the wonderful woman you seem to be.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I don't see a time limit either. However, I must admit that it feels a bit odd, and a bit like I'm being used (for my good name and rep) when someone asks for an invite that has not seen me in well over a year, but have I have given references, and know that they have seen other ladies. (especially when they include the,  "hope to see you soon" comment. If you haven't booked with me in 15 months, but have used me for references, why would you "see me soon"? hmmmmm, not sure how to handle this. Maybe this should be a new thread. Am I being an asshole in questioning this? 

I can't argue with your thought process. 

I would hope that the ladies use due diligence in giving an invite to a gentleman.  I am sure there are plenty of guys with good intentions and a lot of guys with not so good intentions (read LE or guys with bad reputations, etc) who want access to P411.

On 4/22/2019 at 0:23 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

No new providers at this time 😔

I was shocked, but pleasantly surprised when i saw they were accepting new clients. Hopefully, adding new providers is just around the corner.🤞

Let's keep the dream alive 💙

I'm wondering if and when P411 will be reopening there "Admirer " membership ?  I keep checking periodically , but nothing yet. I keep hoping. I was a member several years ago, and sadly cannot even remember my log in or handle.  Maybe someday soon  ..... 

5 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I'm wondering if and when P411 will be reopening there "Admirer " membership ?  I keep checking periodically , but nothing yet. I keep hoping. I was a member several years ago, and sadly cannot even remember my log in or handle.  Maybe someday soon  ..... 

Contact them and see if you can recover your log in handle. You have current references you can use if needed.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Contact them and see if you can recover your log in handle. You have current references you can use if needed.

I tried awhile ago with no luck. Biggest problem is, I can't even remember my email from back then. I had to close it due to a major hacking issue, so I guess I'm starting from scratch. <_<

Got someone signed up on Monday it worked as easily as before. 

Providers I am sure the wait will not be long now!😘

3 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Got someone signed up on Monday it worked as easily as before. 

Providers I am sure the wait will not be long now!😘

Perhaps it will take a similar form: Admission requiring the invitation of two(2) well established (#+ OKays?) admirers.

I received a message from P411 yesterday stating that Gina is retiring, and the ownership will change at the end of April. It is a European group whom will take over.

I am guessing that they will allow new provider to join very shortly.