Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbarwell

411 Elisa Blue

8 posts in this topic

Elisa Blue 720-538-3795
Colorado Massage

I came across Elisa Blue on another site, she's a FBSM provider. I tried looking her up here, and it seems she used to have an account that's now been banned:

But she looks pretty legitimate and has accounts on a few other platforms with a couple reviews, but nothing on eccie or here. I feel like eccie and this platform are more reliable, so it has me a bit hesitant that she has no accounts on either.

So just wanted to see if anyone here has seen her before and can recommend?

Banned three different times (three different profiles, same girl). Search for "Cosmo" and you'll find the threads. The situation, in the past, was pretty sketch. That was almost a year ago. No idea what the current situation is. DM me if you want to know about what the situation was then.

That said, people can change, and sometimes providers who've had problems in the past figure it out. And I have no current information.

I saw Elisa in March.  Communication straightforward and timely.  Screening was as expected.  Incall was nice, no area concerns.  I did a review on Massage Republic, I didn't know she had a banned account here.  I had a good session with her.  PM me for more details if you would like.

I have seen her roommate.   My understanding is that they provide similar services.   They work where they live in a two bedroom apartment that is reasonably clean.   Communication was a bit slow, but clear and concise.  Location appeared safe.  The pictures are accurate.   Service is sexy, without being very sensual.

I saw her about eight months ago she is beautiful, the photos are totally accurate. I tried to write a positive review, but it was banned because she is banned.  I guess there were problems in the past that led to her banning, but I had no problems. She is strictly FBSM, which I am not as interested in any more, so I have not returned.

I have seen her a few times. PM for details. 

FBSM only - no upgrades that I am aware of. :cool:

2 hours ago, Naughty Mike said:

I have seen her a few times. PM for details. 

FBSM only - no upgrades that I am aware of. :cool:

The only reason I've never booked with her.  Should she ever start offering any other services I will probably beat down her door.