JRWolfe

Out of Action

50 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2019 at 10:04 PM, Turtle138 said:

Rest and relax and remember to take some time to reflect on what is important in your life.

Actually,now that I can  one finger type again.Decided to let time go by faster by finishing up two projects that went on the back burner while we worked to revive the Oyster. Now the Oyster is on the back burner .We were going to announce and push it at Exxotica,but since Exxotica will  be in Portland rather than Denver this year. It can wait. What is important in life is friends ,family,keeping the mind busy and working on recovery.Every day above ground is a good day.

Both my gal friend and I will miss you at Exotica, hope to see you again in Denver. Get well, you’ve been through a lot. 

JR, have a speedy recovery.  Wishing all the best with your health and your return to the hobby!

-RJ 

You are in my prayers. 

10 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Both my gal friend and I will miss you at Exotica, hope to see you again in Denver. Get well, you’ve been through a lot. 

Thanks for the wishes. I am in Denver right now and,sadly, Exxxotica will be skipping Denver this year and will ,instead , be in Portland for the first time. Unless I get subpoenaed again in a stolen picture case,I won't be leaving . Doing the out patient thing and one finger typing,that will keep me busy. Would like to go to a concert or a movie,cabin fever is sitting in,but cannot  (obviously ) drive to any. But, I am above ground and that is a good thing. It will take many months,but I am looking forward to returning to work and the adult industry again. oh,and the hobby too.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:42 AM, JRWolfe said:

Thanks for the wishes. I am in Denver right now and,sadly, Exxxotica will be skipping Denver this year and will ,instead , be in Portland for the first time. Unless I get subpoenaed again in a stolen picture case,I won't be leaving . Doing the out patient thing and one finger typing,that will keep me busy. Would like to go to a concert or a movie,cabin fever is sitting in,but cannot  (obviously ) drive to any. But, I am above ground and that is a good thing. It will take many months,but I am looking forward to returning to work and the adult industry again. oh,and the hobby too.

Glad you are taking care of yourself.  You deserve it.  Your recovery may take months, but it will be worth it.  Continuing to send good and healing thoughts in your direction.

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Glad you are taking care of yourself.  You deserve it.  Your recovery may take months, but it will be worth it.  Continuing to send good and healing thoughts in your direction.

They cut down my in home physical therapy from 4 times a week to 2. Said I was progressing faster than  they first expected. Still can't hobby or drive a car....and yes,know that this will take months. They say that patience is a virtue...so guess its time to find some virtue . Anyone have a map to it ?? 

JR do you need any thing delivered to you to help you out?  pm if you need anything buddy 

Edited by petey-9950
Fat thumb

18 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

JR do you need any thing delivered to you to help you out?  pm if you need anything buddy 

virtue

Well, I was going to wish you well, but everyone else has taken care of that, I guess I should just remind you that, since you now have been awakened to your mortality, you should go get those tattoos that you always secretly wanted.

11 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well, I was going to wish you well, but everyone else has taken care of that, I guess I should just remind you that, since you now have been awakened to your mortality, you should go get those tattoos that you always secretly wanted.

I'm not mentally ill.

Long time lurker here.  I've been on here for a few years and I think I'm up to 6 posts, heh.  Anyways, I've always enjoyed your posts.  Hope you have a speedy recovery, sir.

On 5/10/2019 at 1:28 PM, kidddo1 said:

Long time lurker here.  I've been on here for a few years and I think I'm up to 6 posts, heh.  Anyways, I've always enjoyed your posts.  Hope you have a speedy recovery, sir.

Hope you also enjoyed my writing in the adult mags !       and don't be shy..you have more than another 6 posts in you :)

Atta boy JR,! Can’t keep a good guy down forever. Glad you are on the mend.☘️🍀☘️

On 4/18/2019 at 7:31 AM, JRWolfe said:

As usual, been in LA on business,but that is not the only reason I have not been on TOB for such a long time. Been busy on another project since my return and didn't have time to be on TOB. then, as some of the ladies already know, I had a stroke.

Spent a day in the hospital under observation,then several weeks in a rehab center. Right now I get physical therapy 4 times a week at home. They say I was lucky,as its only the left side of my body that was effected and that I'm recovering usage a lot faster than first effected. Hey..I can one finger type now...no not THAT finger !!

So, for now...doctors orders...no hobbying and no working in the industry. Just working on as full as a recovery as possible..so no traveling either.

Usually, I would keep this very private,but I did get some irate phone calls and messages calling me a flake,while I laid in my hospital bed. Hey, not even the Shadow knows when a stroke will hit !  So,humble apology time to those that were stood up. One pissed off person actually came to the rehab center to see if I was faking...amazing.

Oh man - I hope you are recovering quickly.  Hang in there!

On 5/13/2019 at 9:42 AM, Phil-anderer said:

Oh man - I hope you are recovering quickly.  Hang in there!

Wish that was true. Can't drive,can barely walk etc.  Gets frustrating .Especially when ladies say they are going to come by for lunch and never show up. In the celibate zone for at least 8 more months....feels like an eternity .Oh well, looking at the bright side....getting two projects done that should have been finished long ago. Books on the history of the blues music scene in Colorado and the other compiling old Oyster articles and never before published interviews on the adult video industry. The book on blues music will probably be the biggest seller. Going through the office archives has been fun, but damn...never realized what a mess the old film negatives are in.Be lucky if these ever get done.

How did I miss this post?! 

So happy that you’re doing better as time continues on! Sending my thoughts of frolicking and reiki your way!💋💋💋