Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRWolfe

Exxxotica 2019

9 posts in this topic

Exxxotica will NOT be coming to Denver this year,instead,they will be going to Portland. Although they made money on the gate,the vendors either lost money or barely broke even. Same thing happened years ago with The Denver Sex Show,vendors kept losing money and dropped out to the point that it was eventually canceled. Denver patrons seem to rather look,than buy.

Meantime,Chicago,New Jersey,etc are still on the Exxotica schedule because everyone makes money there.

Cleveland only got the traveling Exxotica expo once,the money was that bad there.

Will Exxotica return to Denver ? Depends on how Portland does.

Sorry to hear they are bypassing Denver this year.  Hope they reconsider for future years, but I understand it has to make money.

Got several emails from my friends in the press that went to Portland Exxxotica. They all said it was a terrible turnout. Easily as bad ,if not worse,than the one year it was in Cleveland. maybe they will come back here,maybe they will pick another city. So far,Chicago, Miami and...Edison,New Jersey (? ) are the cities where both the vendors and the door bank big $$$.

There were NO autograph lines for Stormy Danials and the other stars in Portland.

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Got several emails from my friends in the press that went to Portland Exxxotica. They all said it was a terrible turnout. Easily as bad ,if not worse,than the one year it was in Cleveland. maybe they will come back here,maybe they will pick another city. So far,Chicago, Miami and...Edison,New Jersey (? ) are the cities where both the vendors and the door bank big $$$.

There were NO autograph lines for Stormy Danials and the other stars in Portland.

So sorry JR that's not what we want to hear. Wondering what happened with Denver? I think maybe they’re needing to sell Bronco vibrators! No seriously that’s not good to hear. Hopefully things will turn around for them and they’ll come back again! 

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

So sorry JR that's not what we want to hear. Wondering what happened with Denver? I think maybe they’re needing to sell Bronco vibrators! No seriously that’s not good to hear. Hopefully things will turn around for them and they’ll come back again! 

Bronco Vibrator!!!  Holy crap!!!  Have you ever seen the size of a horse's dick?  You would need both hands to pick up a bronco vibrator and it would need a 240 volt motor to vibrate.  I know you girls like a thrill, but a horse-dick sized vibrator?  WOW!  Wouldn't want to follow that act. B)

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Bronco Vibrator!!!  Holy crap!!!  Have you ever seen the size of a horse's dick?  You would need both hands to pick up a bronco vibrator and it would need a 240 volt motor to vibrate.  I know you girls like a thrill, but a horse-dick sized vibrator?  WOW!  Wouldn't want to follow that act. B)

I thought it was a cute idea! Hell be proud after you use it don’t just wash it off and toss it in a drawer! No display that dildo proudly in your curio cabinet!

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I wanted to hear that Portland failed ! Both gate attendance and vendor sales,as wel as autograph lines were dismal there.

Denver had good ticket sales to get in,good autograph lines,but the vendors either lost money or broke even.Denver just had a lot of voyeurs vs buyers.

Yes,there were Bronco sized toys for the ladies at it.

Bronco size is one thing. What about Denver Bronco  labels a big bronco head? I  Don’t know about being a huge HORSE shape dildo?! Butt hell if it that triggers or tickles your happy place?? Why not! I’m gamed for you!!!

Hahaha just kind of a crazy Kali thought of mine! 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki