Calik8

For the ladies!! How do you not loose your temper...

47 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2019 at 3:48 PM, ilovewomen said:

To all the ladies here, I am sorry that you are subjected to the fuckery that is prevalent in this hobby.

Some people just don’t respect you. They look at you as a piece of meat that doesn’t deserve respect because of the work you do. They are wrong.

The best thing you can is ignore them, hang up on them and block them if they persist.

And think of what brings you to your happy place.

I know thats easier said than done, but give it a try.

I LOVE IT!  Did you seriously just tell her to go to her happy place? I laughed so hard...

Let's just hope her happy place isn't standing behind the door with a ball peen hammer when her next client walks in. 

It's my sick sense of humor that gets me through days like this sweet pea.  Best of luck to you.

Make Love Not War

Elle

On 4/17/2019 at 7:42 AM, Calik8 said:

I know this has been talked about 100+ times so please forgive me.

I have had a lot of rude, uneducated men reaching out to me this morning. I really do try to be nice and help the uneducated ones and ignore the rude ones. today it seems I just about to loose my temper at all of them. 

So my question is how do you go about not loosing your temper while scheduling appointments? 

What helps you calm yourself?

I take CBD supplements ❣️

I take a short drive down Highway 420.

BB, I hope you aren’t partaking and driving at the same time??????  Not a good example for the younger crowd here.

18 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

I LOVE IT!  Did you seriously just tell her to go to her happy place? I laughed so hard...

Let's just hope her happy place isn't standing behind the door with a ball peen hammer when her next client walks in. 

It's my sick sense of humor that gets me through days like this sweet pea.  Best of luck to you.

Make Love Not War

Elle

I love your sense of humor girl. I had a stalker once, and ohhhh the fantasies I had about him. Lmao. 

On 4/17/2019 at 7:42 AM, Calik8 said:

I know this has been talked about 100+ times so please forgive me.

I have had a lot of rude, uneducated men reaching out to me this morning. I really do try to be nice and help the uneducated ones and ignore the rude ones. today it seems I just about to loose my temper at all of them. 

So my question is how do you go about not loosing your temper while scheduling appointments? 

What helps you calm yourself?

These kinds of posts always surprise me coming from a woman. any woman above the age of 21 should already know that a man can be smart but men are dumb stupid angry creatures who live by their hormones. about 90% of all men don't give a damn about anyone but themselves including their own family. men will use up a resource as fast as possible even wasting it if need be to keep other people from getting it. in business you should know your targeted clientele. the problem is not the men who are calling you but what you expect from 90% of the men calling you. ;)  

14 minutes ago, boink36 said:

These kinds of posts always surprise me coming from a woman. any woman above the age of 21 should already know that a man can be smart but men are dumb stupid angry creatures who live by their hormones. about 90% of all men don't give a damn about anyone but themselves including their own family. men will use up a resource as fast as possible even wasting it if need be to keep other people from getting it. in business you should know your targeted clientele. the problem is not the men who are calling you but what you expect from 90% of the men calling you. ;)  

Soooo....you're saying we're setting the bar too high??? Lmao.

On 4/20/2019 at 11:00 AM, boink36 said:

men are dumb stupid angry creatures who live by their hormones. about 90% of all men don't give a damn about anyone but themselves including their own family.

Image result for true dat

My suggestion is one of a slight adjustment of perspective. Frequently, you enjoy having varied sex with a variety of playmates. Like the rest of us, you also have a job you get paid for. Your job is screening people for appointments and for screening out assholes.

On 4/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, BadBoy said:

Not at all true.  Indeed, it is against the law to post a sign to that effect.  It is also against the law to discriminate on any prohibited bases. Good thing too, otherwise we would still have segregated lunch counters and gays would have to live in the closet.

Didn't that cake shop that refused to make a cake for that gay couple win their case in court? If so then that one case throws out what you just claimed about it being illegal.... I'm not positive but I believe the case went in favor of the cake shop because it was his right to refuse service to anyone

13 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

Didn't that cake shop that refused to make a cake for that gay couple win their case in court? If so then that one case throws out what you just claimed about it being illegal.... I'm not positive but I believe the case went in favor of the cake shop because it was his right to refuse service to anyone

The ruling was that he could refuse service to gay couples on religious grounds. Much more narrow than refusing service to anyone for any reason.

15 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

Not quite. The supreme court ruled in his favor that the Colorado civil rights commission violated the shop owners first amendment rights and displayed anti religious bias, but the supreme court did not rule on whether a business can use religious objections to deny service to gay people. So it is still up in the area if they can or cannot deny service to anyone

I knew i didn't know the details of it so thank you guys for clarifying some of that for me.... (that's one of the things I like about this community)

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Not quite. The supreme court ruled in his favor that the Colorado civil rights commission violated the shop owners first amendment rights and displayed anti religious bias, but the supreme court did not rule on whether a business can use religious objections to deny service to gay people. So it is still up in the area if they can or cannot deny service to anyone

In essence, the ruling was that the Colorado Civil Rights Commission was mean. They were. Vindictive too because they immediately found another shill to make another claim against the cake shop in question. Figured they were going to go after this guy until he folded. 

On 4/20/2019 at 10:26 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love your sense of humor girl. I had a stalker once, and ohhhh the fantasies I had about him. Lmao. 

I did too once... she caused me to move to Vegas to get away from her.. Funny part though ,  after I moved back here, I ran into her a few years ago and  we ended up hooking up for the night.... chemistry was still there, but haven't seen her since. I think she had a boyfriend and I just caught her on a night they were fighting and she wanted to teach him a lesson. Lol! 

I'm a smart ass. If a guy is rude and says something rude or stupid (especially after 3am) they are going to get a smart ass response. How they continue the conversation will determine the out come. Usually they end the conversation and stop...or they apologize and correct the behavior. I just try to have some fun with it.