Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottiep33

Does anyone have any experience booking providers in Salt Lake??

9 posts in this topic

Going to Salt Lake next week so I've been trying to book an appointment in advance with one of the providers.  I've sent out several text and emails to different providers. So far I've gotten zero replies. This is my first time visiting Utah, so I'm not sure if I'm using the proper etiquette. My emails and text are pretty straightforward, I introduce myself and tell them the exact date and time I wanna meet. I think this is probably a reflection of the providers, but I wanted to be sure that I'm not missing some secret information regarding booking so I thought I'd ask you guys. 

TNA as well as P411 are the sites most used in SLC. PM through these sites has worked well for me.

Yes there are some lovely ladies in Salt Lake that I've met through p411.  Haven't had a problem there.

I'm in SLC now..and there are wonderful ladies here. P411 may work the best...and choose ladies with solid web presence/websites/social media......but also be wary that everyone here is Very cautious...with recent activity that they have had here....... Be forthcoming with your info and give them complete assurance that you are not one intending on entrapment... (meaning follow screening to a "T' from their websites) ...that will yield you the best results here. 

I’d call the LDS, there’s a lot of wives looking for action since there is only one stud.  😃😃

Don't Mormon dudes have to travel overseas for a year and preach?

Probably a lot of bored Mormon housewives and daughters sitting around. 

I wouldn't mind putting some black into that Mormon crack.:lol:

Yes, 

19 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Don't Mormon dudes have to travel overseas for a year and preach?

Yes, they have to go on their mission trip. Some get nice places to go, while others not so nice. They are looked down on if they refuse. Now in KC they are easy to spot. Two will be walking together with a white shirt and tie. A bag for their pamphlets. I did see a set of girls once. Remember 2Big, they are supposed to wear those modesty garments. Which turns a 30min appt. into an hour getting them off. 

Clearly you people know nothing about Mormons.  Where is Demure Mormon to set you all straight?

8 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Clearly you people know nothing about Mormons.  Where is Demure Mormon to set you all straight?

No BB, please no..no and hell no