Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rick8181

Dahlia

5 posts in this topic

I must say that the truly spectacular angels, especially with P411 accounts and in depth website are unequivocally shifty!  The whole lot of them... A cabal of babes who dare to have active (and interesting) blogs and even mention Denver's a rare stop should raise more than your suspicions, or the eyebrow of doubt.   Build a wall I say!  Keep them in Denver!  Coming in to be wonderful when they haven't before...Can't believe it, nope no way, can't be here to add to our already stacked deck of goodness and glory.  I definitely suspect she even works out... Who's with me on this "Hottie retaining wall" concept?  8^)  But Rick, I do thank you for the post...stay vigilant and when your comfort level returns to its normal resting bpm,  smile and think about if staring roles in this post.   In the straight-to-cable TOB movie your walkout song would have to be Elvis' "Suspicious Minds"... I guess when I walk out to the plate with all the funky breaks and wisdom of Mike D, MCA and Ad-Rock as She's Crafty, like Ice is cold...She's Crafty, and she's just my Type!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1v03d

I just noticed that she just put up an Eros ad which states she will also visit Colorado Springs.

She has several reviews  on TNA under DahilaFL. They are old but all very positive.