ParknRide

Admins

5 posts in this topic

Hey apologies if there was a better place to do this but it illustrates my issue as I tried to PM Kaduk, but needed a way to attach an example of my issue.

I have issues if I try and send PMs off Provider's pages.  Mostly on Chrome, but Safari too.  It is only on my laptop.  IOs phone too and obviously on the same network.  The field for the subject is typical, but those arrows never let me compose a message or send.  Is this a goof on my end?  TIA!

Message issue.png

C395C3AB-3A29-40A1-837E-437F363FF443.jpeg

• This is an indication that an ISP is running slow and/or there was some system maintenance going on in the background that may make things slower.

23528CF7-DEF6-4CDB-A0E3-984F1605AC06.jpeg

Even though this shows on your screen you should still be able to click below that & include your comment in the text editor.

Then hit Send.

I've always had this problem. It freaked me out at first because I thought it was broken and I couldn't post. After I worked through it I figured it was a design issue.

8 hours ago, daaacz said:

I've always had this problem. It freaked me out at first because I thought it was broken and I couldn't post. After I worked through it I figured it was a design issue.

Ditto.  I've got gig fiber so not a slow issue.  It's been going on for years.  Cleared caches, a couple different browsers on multiple computers, etc.

I have the same problem. The only way I can have a clean window to PM someone is through the inbox. If I press send message from any of the profiles, I get the same window like you. I use Firefox and Brave.

Edited by Bora Bora