Kali Sensual Reiki

Fallowing with Anonymity?

29 posts in this topic

I was looking at my profile and I feel kind of odd posting this question... However, why in the world would anyone be ashamed for fallowing someone that you can’t, or refuse to share with the community that you fallow someone on TOB? I have several people providers and clients alike who are fallowing me with anonymity. I just don’t get that?! What does it serve you or what are you afraid of by     having a need to hide  that you’re fallowing me?! Sorry it makes me happy on one end knowing that you think enough about me to join my list of friends. Yet, why is it so difficult for you to share with others here on this adult website that you think I am kind of cool but live with some sort of fear of exposing friendship publicly on an adult website?! So is it true you can only be friends  halfway by only showing yourself to me?  As soon as I noticed that I had people who did this “anonymous friendship”  I have been feeling rather awkward. Even writing about it I am feeling awkward.  . So, today I am breaking down my fear surrounding this subject  and I am  asking what’s the point of fallowing someone if you can’t do so boldly and without reservations? 

37 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I was looking at my profile and I feel kind of odd posting this question... However, why in the world would anyone be ashamed for fallowing someone that you can’t, or refuse to share with the community that you fallow someone on TOB? I have several people providers and clients alike who are fallowing me with anonymity. I just don’t get that?! What does it serve you or what are you afraid of by     having a need to hide  that you’re fallowing me?! Sorry it makes me happy on one end knowing that you think enough about me to join my list of friends. Yet, why is it so difficult for you to share with others here on this adult website that you think I am kind of cool but live with some sort of fear of exposing friendship publicly on an adult website?! So is it true you can only be friends  halfway by only showing yourself to me?  As soon as I noticed that I had people who did this “anonymous friendship”  I have been feeling rather awkward. Even writing about it I am feeling awkward.  . So, today I am breaking down my fear surrounding this subject  and I am  asking what’s the point of fallowing someone if you can’t do so boldly and without reservations? 

You have a mispelling sweetheart, but just so everyone knows what you're talking about, its following. Are you saying you can see followers on your profile page that are hidden from other people viewing your profile? I don't know much about how that feature works, because I have it turned off where no one can follow me at all. Just curious what you're talking about. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

It’s not something life threatening but only out of curiosity that I make this written question. And yes a misspelled word to boot lol

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You have a mispelling sweetheart, but just so everyone knows what you're talking about, its following. Are you saying you can see followers on your profile page that are hidden from other people viewing your profile? I don't know much about how that feature works, because I have it turned off where no one can follow me at all. Just curious what you're talking about. 

I have people on my page that are “ “gray” in other words only I can see them. I am technically challenged but why be a friend If you’re not share openly? 

I’m seeing 22 followers that you have.  Do you see a different number?

13 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m seeing 22 followers that you have.  Do you see a different number?

Laci I have much more fallowing me than only 22. I just saw that there is a box you can hit to let the community know you fallow me. This is is all something I am understanding for the first time. Just if it is being done on purpose “Anonymity” why? What is the fear surrounding being posted on someone’s TOB page? I know this is not FB... just left feeling oddly strange is all Laci. Hopefully what I am saying makes sense to you? Also you know firsthand how bad my eyes are lol. Posted this question to the forum as I was leaving my office job 

I assume for the same reason some people have their friends list hidden on Facebook. Just preference for privacy probably 

5 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

I assume for the same reason some people have their friends list hidden on Facebook. Just preference for privacy probably 

Sure I get that but find it very sad! Hopefully people are only technically challenged like me. Just can’t imagine being ashamed to be friends with anyone on here? Just so very sad to me if that be the case Leana_Rose.

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sure I get that but find it very sad! Hopefully people are only technically challenged like me. Just can’t imagine being ashamed to be friends with anyone on here? Just so very sad to me if that be the case Leana_Rose.

I think that’s strange and come on TOB fam we need to show some visible love to Kali.  She’s our heartbeat and grounding. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I think that’s strange and come on TOB fam we need to show some visible love to Kali.  She’s our heartbeat and grounding. ❤️

Love ❤

Kali even though we’ve never met, I love ya babes and your posts.

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You’re just a sweetheart Laci❤️

I am not asking for special attention and in all honesty I think it is more a technical question for me. Heck I figured how to update Netflix on my tv on Sunday! If anyone needs help...don’t come to me! I am super great at breaking electronics! 

2 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Kali even though we’ve never met, I love ya babes and your posts.

Love you too Petey!  you need not come and see me . Only if you wish. We all should never be ashamed to be friends and also you need not join my profile page either too.Just be unashamed to be you! Be goofy like me! 

I don't know if a member can choose to be an anonymous follower for every person they follow, or if they can choose that option just for particular members, but I hope it's the former, and not the latter. I'd follow you anywhere though sweet Kali, and the way we get around, that could be off a cliff on accident.  😂 💙

I have a couple "friends" who only message me privately when they want to comment on my stuff, never publicly. I find it odd. I just stop replying to them. I figured they're worried about making someone jealous or mad by liking me. It says more about them than us. Humans, well we're strange little creatures. Lol.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Kali you’re so sweet I don’t know why anyone would do that purposely! Especially on here. I think their technically challenged you’re right. I haven’t even looked at mine so I guess I’m challenged too. Sending love~((& virtual)) 💜

11 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

Kali you’re so sweet I don’t know why anyone would do that purposely! Especially on here. I think their technically challenged you’re right. I haven’t even looked at mine so I guess I’m challenged too. Sending love~((& virtual)) 💜

100% agree with you! Noticed a few have “unfollowed” me. Which is fine also. Honestly I just trying to figure out how to navigate and understand more about this website. Yes with less emotional attachment. I am not emotional or embarrassed by others behaviors or issues only questions that’s been inside me for a few months is all. Silly as that might sound?

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I haven’t delved into the ‘follow’ mechanisms. But sending you “Wa” anyway.

My guess is that you may not find the answers you are looking for. The people who are following you anonymously may not choose to participate in this post. An alturnative could be to PM one of them but I would bet you won't get a response that way either.  The rest of us can only speculate....

Couple things, Kali.  Some members find another member's posts interesting, funny or otherwise entertaining to read, but do not want to imply they know that person or have met or are in the wrong clique, etc.  Just want to make sure they see and enjoy your posts, but wish to stay very low key.  Note the wording is "follow" not "friends".  I would take it (and do!!) as a compliment when someone follows anonymously.  As to being un-followed, sometimes the system has a brain fart and erases half your followers for no apparent reason and without warning.  I have seen it happen more than once (although pretty sure I pissed off the last one to vanish from mine).  Don't place too much stock in either, do not worry cause how could anyone have issue with one of the sweetest ladies on here (based upon posts only).

Kali, I have a few who are anonymous followers, and I'm sure they have their reasons.  I don't get it either as I don't believe I"m following anyone anonymously.  If I do/did, it was a mistake.

<3 to the Beautiful Kali.....I do not understand why anyone would choose to hide their identity from being shown from being friends with a beautiful soul as you are here for us all....

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I haven’t delved into the ‘follow’ mechanisms. But sending you “Wa” anyway.

Wa? Water, crying? Sure let’s all “wa” together now!😭🤔😂 sometimes a good movie or story brings the Wa out of me. 😁

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

Sending love to you! Hope you’re new home finds you peace and pleasure as  well as purpose! I am just a phone call away if you ever feel stuck or funky! ❤️ You’re the heart beat of TOB! 

11 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

My guess is that you may not find the answers you are looking for. The people who are following you anonymously may not choose to participate in this post. An alturnative could be to PM one of them but I would bet you won't get a response that way either.  The rest of us can only speculate....

Never answers that we expect to receive. I think and because I chose to see it this way only, it is a technical problem ONLY the gods know about!💕

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Couple things, Kali.  Some members find another member's posts interesting, funny or otherwise entertaining to read, but do not want to imply they know that person or have met or are in the wrong clique, etc.  Just want to make sure they see and enjoy your posts, but wish to stay very low key.  Note the wording is "follow" not "friends".  I would take it (and do!!) as a compliment when someone follows anonymously.  As to being un-followed, sometimes the system has a brain fart and erases half your followers for no apparent reason and without warning.  I have seen it happen more than once (although pretty sure I pissed off the last one to vanish from mine).  Don't place too much stock in either, do not worry cause how could anyone have issue with one of the sweetest ladies on here (based upon posts only).

Agree totally on this too thank you for your wisdom  and kind words of encouragement 💞 I have never been totally angry about anything said to me or by you! I see you as being a voice of reason.  I really learn a great deal by what you have to say so thank you! 

11 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Kali, I have a few who are anonymous followers, and I'm sure they have their reasons.  I don't get it either as I don't believe I"m following anyone anonymously.  If I do/did, it was a mistake.

Thank you BBB! You always make your words easy to fallow and I totally appreciate you! You’re always such a great support! 💓

14 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wa? Water, crying? Sure let’s all “wa” together now!😭🤔😂 sometimes a good movie or story brings the Wa out of me. 😁

Not water.  Inner peace & harmony.

Think about the Tom Selkirk movie, Mr. Baseball, based on the Robert Whiting book, You’ve Gotta Have Wa

10 hours ago, Barbi said:

<3 to the Beautiful Kali.....I do not understand why anyone would choose to hide their identity from being shown from being friends with a beautiful soul as you are here for us all....

Not sure either Barbi?!I always enjoy hearing from you beautiful lady! 💗

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

Not water.  Inner peace & harmony.

Think about the Tom Selkirk movie, Mr. Baseball, based on the Robert Whiting book, You’ve Gotta Have Wa

Great movie line and point well taken Bit! Sending Reiki your way! Peace in the mist of chaos is a true act of class as well as immense mind control.😘