BadBoy

Exactly What It Feels Like To Fall In Love With A Working Girl

34 posts in this topic

By the way, that is exactly what I look like, as well as feel like.  That young actor, whoever he is, could be my doppelganger. :rolleyes:

Edited by BadBoy

Yikes. Glad I've been able to avoid that....for the most part. ^_^

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

By the way, that is exactly what I look like, as well as feel like.  That young actor, whoever he is, could be my doppelganger. :rolleyes:

BB, it looked like Brad Pitt 

Yeah it isn't pretty. Especially if you are years apart. Though it seems your wallet or checkbook takes the pounding.  Really,  why else would they be with you. You are just actors in a Greek tragedy. In the end, they have taken way more than they have given back. Then move on to the next victim.  They have no conscious. 

NONONONO!!!  It's not her fault, she's totally blameless and was totally honest with me from day one.  It was I who allowed my delusional fantasies to run amok in my cranium.  I just saw the clip today, had the thought, and put it up as somewhat of a joke.  This depicts the impact on the day that the reality hit me that I was absolutely delusional, and that I needed to snap back to real world, and fast!

There have been recent threads about "crossing the line" and "dating" and I thought that this was good for a smile.

This was intended to illustrate what happens when you are in a situation where a new relationship is not really an option, but you fall head over heels for those eyes, my god, those eyes........

Oh yeah, I don't really look like Brad Pitt either (any more).  :rolleyes:

Ok,  I guess I jumped the gun. Sorry, it is hard to tell the meaning of a clip. But as Brad said in the movie " why shouldn't a man take care of a woman. She takes care of him"   This is how the hobby works.  But it  is just for a hour or so at a time. I understand that.  What I meant was there are some girls who will pursue a guy,  so they don't have to worry about daily bookings. They say they have quit working.   In reality they are working you.  After it runs its course, they look for someone else.  I guess victim wasn't the right word.

7 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

Ok,  I guess I jumped the gun. Sorry, it is hard to tell the meaning of a clip. But as Brad said in the movie " why shouldn't a man take care of a woman. She takes care of him"   This is how the hobby works.  But it  is just for a hour or so at a time. I understand that.  What I meant was there are some girls who will pursue a guy,  so they don't have to worry about daily bookings. They say they have quit working.   In reality they are working you.  After it runs its course, they look for someone else.  I guess victim wasn't the right word.

There are a whole bunch of shenanigans that go on with both providers and clients. I agree. Its best to keep it real with each other, be honest and caring, keep the jealousy in check, basically keep it professional. We can be lovers and friends in this world, IMO its best to keep things in an honest perspective though. Falling in love is fun. I fall in love with you guys all the time. 💙😁

I like this attitude and hope it’s it’s true kiddo cause we sure

like you 🙂🙂

Edited by petey-9950
Auto correct damit

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

the majority of providers are NOT looking for a relationship with our clients.  There are dating sites for that. 

If they are, they are probably playing a long con, trying to "hook" and fleece the guy. Get into the head first, then get into the wallet. 

As for dating sites: Put up a profile on Match.com, OkCupid, or PoF, Tinder and I bet half of the working girls here are trolling for dates on these sites.

I bet you could save a lot of money that way: find a girl you like, see if she's on Tinder, etc., hook up with her, and, bam, you just saved yourself Benjamins.;)

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

As for dating sites: Put up a profile on Match.com, OkCupid, or PoF, Tinder and I bet half of the working girls here are trolling for dates on these sites.

Some of the ladies are looking for love, fun, sex, or companionship too. We're not much different than a lot of you guys really.

I bet you could save a lot of money that way: find a girl you like, see if she's on Tinder, etc., hook up with her, and, bam, you just saved yourself Benjamins.;)

I bet you could too, but that's assuming she chooses to go on a date with you as well, and assuming she'll put out at the end of the date. You could be left holding your dick, after spending the night chatting and eating, and holding hands and stuff. Which for you would the ultimate nightmare. 😂

21 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I bet you could too, but that's assuming she chooses to go on a date with you as well, and assuming she'll put out at the end of the date. You could be left holding your dick, after spending the night chatting and eating, and holding hands and stuff. Which for you would the ultimate nightmare.

Not necessarily a nightmare.  Different sites = different goals.

Was the conversation interesting?  Did we have a good time?  Did we agree to a repeat date?

I don’t expect nookie on the 1st date, or even the 3rd. It’s a long game. In the end, the $s may be similar, but the reward (a relationship?) may be more substantial.  Just Fwb?  Hell, water tastes damn good in a desert.

29 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Not necessarily a nightmare.  Different sites = different goals.

Was the conversation interesting?  Did we have a good time?  Did we agree to a repeat date?

I don’t expect nookie on the 1st date, or even the 3rd. It’s a long game. In the end, the $s may be similar, but the reward (a relationship?) may be more substantial.  Just Fwb?  Hell, water tastes damn good in a desert.

I was specifically speaking of 2big being in a situation where he had to chat and hold hands with a lady. The thought was funny considering his personal preference of activities with the ladies. 💋

19 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was specifically speaking of 2big being in a situation where he had to chat and hold hands with a lady. The thought was funny considering his personal preference of activities with the ladies. 💋

Sorry, I missed that you were responding to 2Big. I took “you” as a generic.  Geriatric thoughts 🤪

8 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I dated a provider but I was never a client.  It was, as unlikely as it sounds, a very sharp connection in the forums, which led to PMs, and then extended into the RW.  I couldn't date someone I've seen in a "business" sense, but then again, I don't see a provider enough times to get that type of connection.

This is how it was with me. I met her when she was dancing but when I googled her number, I saw all her ads. I never saw her outside the club as a client. When it was slow, she would just sit with me and talk.  She had been living out of motels and crashing on couches for a few years. Moving from club to club and city to city. She said she was tired and wanted to start over. A clean break.  She would text and call me a lot. Then we started dating.  After 8 months of actually dating, she moved in. Everything she owned fit in a mid -sized car. She said she was done with that life. I paid for everything for her and her dog.  She didn't look for a job until the very end. In the end. I found out she was still seeing a few clients and had a boyfriend in prison. They were making plans for his release.  I was just the quote" last one she would have to put up with" until he got out.  This was from one of his letters. I had come home early and her letters and appointment book were on the table.  It hits you hard when you get it like that too. Unvarnished truth.

16 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Yeah it isn't pretty. Especially if you are years apart. Though it seems your wallet or checkbook takes the pounding.  Really,  why else would they be with you. You are just actors in a Greek tragedy. In the end, they have taken way more than they have given back. Then move on to the next victim.  They have no conscious. 

You are very dramatic sir. 

Folks, the OP was a meme!  A visual joke! Lighten Up!  Of course there is some truth to it, but I will go on the record as saying that the object of my affections gave me so much more back than I ever gave her.  It was just the end that was a bit brutal, and totally my fault.  But, hey, just like the Bradster, I'm still upright and ready to do it all over again.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Folks, the OP was a meme!  A visual joke! Lighten Up!  Of course there is some truth to it, but I will go on the record as saying that the object of my affections gave me so much more back than I ever gave her.  It was just the end that was a bit brutal, and totally my fault.  But, hey, just like the Bradster, I'm still upright and ready to do it all over again.

Hey, my latest civilian relationship had a spectacular crash & burn.  Why should it be any different in the hobby?  Relationships are hard work. The higher you fly, the harder you fall.

Just sayin’

Yeah, at least it isn't like a divorce - been there and done that, several times.  :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Yeah, at least it isn't like a divorce - been there and done that, several times.  :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised by this. It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved before. 😍

On to the next love... just skip the "Next comes marriage part." 😁

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Hey, my latest civilian relationship had a spectacular crash & burn.  Why should it be any different in the hobby?  Relationships are hard work. The higher you fly, the harder you fall.

Just sayin’

+100

Not in "love"but have a GREAT relationship with my regular provider. We even discuss her other dates. I would really be upset to end our times WV together. 

On 4/12/2019 at 3:51 PM, BadBoy said:

Give the body back, you're getting it all wrinkled!!!:cool:

Jez’s,s advice for the lovelorn- a  forum such as this is in reality the wrong place to be looking for love. Lust, yes, love? No. What does love have to  with a hooker forum.....🍀

On 4/14/2019 at 1:42 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

Jez’s,s advice for the lovelorn- a  forum such as this is in reality the wrong place to be looking for love. Lust, yes, love? No. What does love have to  with a hooker forum.....🍀

Nothing much but then most of us read and post about a lot of things which have little to do with the actual "act".

Double edged sword!

Sex and love/caring/involvement in others lives in other ways. Yes it does set you up for those longing emotions and it becomes hard to separate yourself. It’s like a huge investment you nurture -especially if you call, talk, text, or email each other. We do develop a relationship and while it may seem a bit superficial? It is still real on many levels. We all share our life challenges/ups and downs/ plans in life/other challenges.  For me it is real!  At least that’s how I see it. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 4/14/2019 at 1:42 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

It's not necessarily LOOKING for love a lot of times nobody actually has any actual control on when or where certain feelings such as love happen. That's why it's called "falling" in love with someone because sometimes it just happens whether you like it or not... But you do have control of how you deal with it, and some people just cut the cord and leave the situation before it starts getting too far (if they catch themselves in time)... Just my thoughts on it