Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turtle138

Strip clubs

39 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, ilovewomen said:

I remember Sid King’s.

His spiel while the dancers were on stage was non-stop

RIP Sid King.he was one of a kind....always enjoyed talking with him and his Crazy horse bar was old school fun.

On 4/18/2019 at 0:07 PM, Milos Vesely said:

Used to be a dive called the Paper Tiger on South Santa Fe back in the day.  Changed ownership and mgmt many times since then.  It was the last stop for strippers.

Its still there,under a different name. Went there once as the Paper Tiger. found out why itwas nicknamed 'the old folks home. ' that particular day,it was one stage,a jukebox with no DJ ...and i knew every stripper from having worked with them 20 years earlier in my years as a strip club DJ.Some were still cute. Haven't been back since.

When I was young and inexperienced they were fun eye candy for the spank bank later that night.  Then when I got more confident and experienced I realized my money was better spent on a woman who I could get to know and actually have sex with.  Much better return on investment. 

On 4/12/2019 at 3:40 PM, mountainrider33 said:

I've never understood them.  You expend quite a bit of money to be aroused but leave with no release or satisfaction.  It's like going to an amusement park but you can't ride on any of the rides.

Be aroused at a literal sausage fest where the music is so loud you can't think... 

Not for me.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:59 PM, Bravo1 said:

When I was young and inexperienced they were fun eye candy for the spank bank later that night.  Then when I got more confident and experienced I realized my money was better spent on a woman who I could get to know and actually have sex with.  Much better return on investment. 

I've found the trick is that you have to spend a lot of time and money in a mediocre strip club (like a fictitious Dandy Doug's, for example).  And over time gain the lady's trust, tip her, pay cab fare, etc, and you might get lucky.  Yeah, it's a pain and a lot of rejections, and sometimes you get bounced out the door but when you do get lucky, elevate her to your ATF.  I did that with 3 ladies back in the 80's-90's and it was bigly fun.

7 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

I've found the trick is that you have to spend a lot of time and money in a mediocre strip club (like a fictitious Dandy Doug's, for example).  And over time gain the lady's trust, tip her, pay cab fare, etc, and you might get lucky.  Yeah, it's a pain and a lot of rejections, and sometimes you get bounced out the door but when you do get lucky, elevate her to your ATF.  I did that with 3 ladies back in the 80's-90's and it was bigly fun.

Yes I have done that too. It costs way to much, if you boil it down to what you paid and how much she reciprocated. But if you count the amount of time you just hung out together outside the club, it isn't that bad. But still it isn't a sure thing. They can string you around for a while.  But here you know what to expect, when to expect it and total  out of pocket expenses. 

On 4/14/2019 at 10:38 AM, Chrissy said:

It is!!! Then end the night Mon Chalet style!!

Hhmmmm, never been there but now I’m getting some ideas for my bday celebration in a few months...,.......

On 4/12/2019 at 4:04 PM, pfunk said:

I've found many club girls to be quite entertaining and arousing. Usually my SO has to put up with the desire they inspire. Sometimes (very rare), a stripper will offer to meet after the shift.

Of course, with no current SO, I avoid the clubs, for now. :lol:

My wife loves to go to a club now and again.

Agreed not so often does it go to the next level...fun but disappointing at best!

On 4/24/2019 at 11:13 AM, Milos Vesely said:

And if you had spent that money on a woman who wasn't a stripper you probably would have made much better progress much sooner.