Fundaddy24

ISO 2 Hotties W/ Nice Bodies for a Friend and I

8 posts in this topic

Hey ladies my friend just flew into town and recently went through a nasty divorce. I know he's been depressed for a few months and hasn't had any "fun" at all in quite a while. He's gonna be with me this morning into the early afternoon and I would like to show him a good time. I know he wouldn't be comfortable if I just sent him somewhere or if i told him that I was setting him up with someone so I wanted to try to find two sexy friends to come over and hang out for a bit and from there well you know the rest. If any of y'all can help me out on this i would be very appreciative! PM me back he will be to my house by 9:30 and we have til around 3. Looking for an hour or two of company. 

This is typically a place where those seeking are encouraged to do the work rather than just put out a post like this. That being said, good luck my friend.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:20 AM, Fundaddy24 said:

Hey ladies my friend just flew into town and recently went through a nasty divorce. I know he's been depressed for a few months and hasn't had any "fun" at all in quite a while. He's gonna be with me this morning into the early afternoon and I would like to show him a good time. I know he wouldn't be comfortable if I just sent him somewhere or if i told him that I was setting him up with someone so I wanted to try to find two sexy friends to come over and hang out for a bit and from there well you know the rest. If any of y'all can help me out on this i would be very appreciative! PM me back he will be to my house by 9:30 and we have til around 3. Looking for an hour or two of company. 

n1RhPc0.jpg?1

Ladies be sure to screen both of the gentlemen.  

On 4/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Fundaddy24 said:

So, cowboy, how did it go? We want details!