Chrissy

Best and Worst Pick up

30 posts in this topic

Getting one of my Bros back in the dating game. He is Rusty and Has no clue how to Talk to a Woman in the first 5 seconds if it isn't about The Military or Football..

I asked him what He says as a Pick up line on his approach and I literally Starting Crying tears of laughter as  he was sharing his pick up lines😂 

I Gotta Help him LOL...

Me, I am easy LOL I simply just say "Hey Wanna do it?  And see if being friends works out after? 

What Works for you guys?? Ladies What do you want to see and hear upon approach??

"Wow, you're cute! Do you have a boyfriend?" If she says no..."Want one?"

Him:  Hi, wow, did it hurt?

Her:  Puzzled look

Him:  When you fell from heaven?

Yeah, I know, old, worn out and corny but you know something: all women fall into one of two classes:  1.  Those few who never have heard it, so are somewhat charmed, and 2.  Those who have heard it repeatedly and say something like, "come on, really?"

It really doesn't matter!  They are talking, they are looking at you, all you have to do is reply back (it's called conversation - which is kind of like texting, but you use your mouth to make words). 

I really think that those of us born before cell phones and texting have a definite advantage in striking up a conversation.  Kids actually do need to be coached, good luck.

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Getting one of my Bros back in the dating game. He is Rusty and Has no clue how to Talk to a Woman in the first 5 seconds if it isn't about The Military or Football..

I asked him what He says as a Pick up line on his approach and I literally Starting Crying tears of laughter as  he was sharing his pick up lines😂 

I Gotta Help him LOL...

Me, I am easy LOL I simply just say "Hey Wanna do it?  And see if being friends works out after? 

What Works for you guys?? Ladies What do you want to see and hear upon approach??

Please let me know what lines he used so I won’t die of embarrassment if I use the same ones when the gal starts crying tears of laughter.:eek:

What are you drinking?

Rum and coke.

Bartender, get me a rum and coke and get this bitch a water.

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I Gotta Help him LOL...

My best line is......................."Kiss me baby, nothing makes me sick." :D

lol... Maybe this is why I don't do the bar thing. or if I do I wear a ring. hehehe

A lot of good matches have been made by friends introducing to other friends. You have any cute friends for him @Chrissy?  I've heard a lot of guys say that they borrow nieces/nephews and go the park, or take their dog to the park. Women can not resist cute littles and puppies.:)

Damn baby, you're like a prize winning bass...i don't know whether to mount you or eat you!

You must be a broom, ‘cause you just swept me off my feet.

I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.

Edited by Juskiddng

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

lol... Maybe this is why I don't do the bar thing. or if I do I wear a ring. hehehe

A lot of good matches have been made by friends introducing to other friends. You have any cute friends for him @Chrissy?  I've heard a lot of guys say that they borrow nieces/nephews and go the park, or take their dog to the park. Women can not resist cute littles and puppies.:)

OMG @Audrey Astor he asked to walk My dogs😂😂😂😂 THAT IS A GOOD ONE!! And I do have a few good friends for him Audrey. Hit me up on my FB..💋

3 hours ago, Vassago said:

What are you drinking?

Rum and coke.

😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Please let me know what lines he used so I won’t die of embarrassment if I use the same ones when the gal starts crying tears of laughter.:eek:

One was actually @BadBoy heaven Line😂😂 Another was , "Do you want to play 50 shades of Grey with me"

"Hi, you must be tired. Cause you been running through my,mind LLLll night!"

😂😂😂😂😂

Actually the dog thing really works. I watched someone's dog for an extended period of time. A number of women would talk to me and pet the dog when I was at the park.  If I had only been 20 yrs younger. If it was slow at the bar with a lot of empty stools, I would walk up and say this was the only seat available. The others were all spoken for. Which would lead to a smile and some conversation. 

I don't have much of a game or any pick up lines. I just try being myself.

I just say "hello, my name is ........"

Hopefully I will learn some from these postings because Chrissy, or any other woman has never come up to me at asked if I wanted to do it and see if being friends work out after.

10 hours ago, scarecrow said:

Chrissy, or any other woman has never come up to me at asked if I wanted to do it and see if being friends work out after.

You aren't hanging out at the cool places then! 😃 just kidding ...But I would mainly guess, its Because I am a woman??? Maybe the redhair?? IRDK. I have made some pretty awesome non hobby related friends and Some that just turned out to be douches so it could go either way the next day 😎

best dating service / pick up lines on earth - my pair of golden retrievers and a long walk...

On 4/10/2019 at 10:01 PM, Traveller17 said:

I try to compliment her shoes.  Haha

Always a winner in my book!

On 4/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, Milos Vesely said:

Hi.  I keep 6 figures in my checking account.

Turn off real quick lol

On 4/10/2019 at 10:01 PM, Traveller17 said:

I try to compliment her shoes.  Haha

9 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Always a winner in my book!

You have very plump and perky shoes! :D

On 4/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, Vassago said:

What are you drinking?

Rum and coke.

Guaranteed you’ll go far in life with that line. As in “far to many lonely nights sleeping alone.”

LoL!🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Can’t type

On 4/15/2019 at 3:46 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

Guaranteed you’ll go far in life with that line. As in “far to many lonely nights sleeping alone.”

LoL!🍀

It was a joke. There’s no way I’d actually say that to somebody. 

Asking a bunch of geriatric Johns about pick up lines is like asking Trump tell the truth.;)

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Asking a bunch of geriatric Johns about pick up lines is like asking a politician tell the truth.;)

Fixed it for you 

Nothing dumber in the world than a cheesy "hey babe..." Followed by some lame line. From any age. If she falls for that, y'all deserve what you get. Now, coming from a guy 50+? !  Comps to any politician fail to capture the enormity of the cheese. 

"wanna buy some pictures of you in the shower'  OR  "hey little girl, want some candy" but follow it with a huge grin.   lol

My fav and one that has worked actually several times...”are those space pants you’re wearing? Because your ass is out of this world”

On 4/20/2019 at 10:18 AM, Yams4771 said:

My fav and one that has worked actually several times...”are those space pants you’re wearing? Because your ass is out of this world”

😂😂