daaacz

Stats: "hi"

58 posts in this topic

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. Even my big old fat thumbs don't have trouble saying hi so it shouldn't be any harder for you to say hi back and then the conversation can continue.

plus when I'm in the mood in usually out of my house and on the road not sitting in front of the keyboard where is easier to type

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

I'm sure a lot of guys around here are different but if I see a lady that I'd like to meet, I almost always start with "Hi" insert name here maybe. I may say it looks like you have just what I am looking for, but really, if the lady is too busy, too lazy too full of herself to say 'Hi" back, then I probably dont want to waste my time and money with her either.

I dont lis pushing these little letters on the phone either if its a waste of time..

Maybe I should have pre recorded message.

"Hey, you look hot and I'd love to meet you. Can I get your rates, rules and general location?"

Then set up a time after her response

Why don't you look at her website for all of that information..... Rates and location are listed on a website. Then that would save your lazy little fingers a lot of work but I guess reading is a little bit of effort too.

29 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. Even my big old fat thumbs don't have trouble saying hi so it shouldn't be any harder for you to say hi back and then the conversation can continue.

plus when I'm in the mood in usually out of my house and on the road not sitting in front of the keyboard where is easier to type

I don't list my number anywhere. I'm not trying to have a conversation with anyone I haven't screened first. I set myself up with gentlemen who have already researched me, and know they want to see me. When they send me all the info I've requested on my website, I screen them, and send them a polite decline, or I begin our conversation at that time. I got out of the "Hi" game many months ago. That's a stressful life, and I tip my hat off to providers that handle all the crap that comes from getting appts through convos. They have to deal with timewasters, harassers, pimps and their recruiters... and all this is day and night, 7 days a week. It's insanity. Nope, no thank you. You can put me in the category of full of myself or lazy or whatever you want. I put myself in the category of HAPPY. 😁

14 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

That happened to me. I had a drunk dancer give me her number once and she switched the last 2 numbers. I don't know who got those texts but I am sure they figured it out. Then the next time I saw her, she said she was mad that I never got back with her. So if you don't reply back, how is a guy to know.

19 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

What's wrong with starting a conversation with "Hi".  It's been a good way for me to see if who I am talking to is friendly and most important, that I do not have the wrong number.

There is nothing objectively wrong with just "Hi", but according to the data in this thread (and anecdotal data from many other threads) such an approach will not often result in getting your itch scratched. Follow Darwin's lesson: adapt, evolve, thrive.  Hobby on!!

Oops - Ignore last post, please.  Device mismanagement.....  Mike - If you are getting everything you want with your approach, then conversation over.  The initial premise of the thread plus supporting  comments from several of the  better known young ladies would seem to indicate that you might be getting ignored on a regular basis.  They are not ignoring you from laziness, they do so because "Hi" usually results in no appointment. Its a numbers game for them, so they invest time/effort where there is a higher likelihood of results. 

Ladies, I wouldn’t get too worked up about guys who think they are God’s gift to the world and have a one word vocabulary.

You ladies receive multitudes of communications during the course of a day...maybe as much as 100 or more. 

These one word wonders don’t realize the time it takes to reply to even a “hi”. And most of them don’t ever bother to set up an appointment. 

Then again, maybe the one word wonders can’t put together a coherent sentence. It may be beyond their capabilities.

If they can’t take the time to put together a proper introduction, they are than likely time wasters.

In my opinion, the one word wonders are in the same category as the guys who send dick pics thinking the ladies will fall all over themselves after seeing the pics.

I seriously don’t understand the need for attempted shade or insults or flat out name calling that seems to happens here. Damn. 

As for the “hi” and no response I think of it like this. Communication and wading through the communication is overhead for the providers. Be it texts, phones calls or emails it can be a barrage that has to be shifted through.  We keep hearing and reading “this is a business” and like all businesses there’s overhead and this is simply part of it. In most cases people generally attempt to reduce as much overhead as possible. Not responding to those messages is a direct way to reduce overhead. It might cost them a few here and there but in the grand scheme it’s likely not taking them in the red. 

Do what works for you and keep it moving. 

The “hi” msgs along with the others can be annoying.  Sometimes I just reply with something completely unrelated and turn it into fun. I think that helps with sanity😂

Just now, Laci French said:

The “hi” msgs along with the others can be annoying.  Sometimes I just reply with something completely unrelated and turn it into fun. I think that helps with sanity😂

This!!  love this:)  i would love to see a thread that has these replies to all the 'hi'...

him: hi

provider: sure,  i'll be there in 15, have those diapers on like we talked about

him: r u avail

provider: for you always, that's why i followed you home and i'm parked out front waiting for your call

42 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I know some ladies enjoy that, but I didn't, so I found something that worked for me. If it hadn't worked,  I probably would have adjusted myself to something similar. We do what we have to do to stay in the profession we love. Providers are an adaptable group for sure. 💙

41 minutes ago, 2Big said:

200.gif

Good one! 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know some ladies enjoy that, but I didn't, so I found something that worked for me. If it hadn't worked,  I probably would have adjusted myself to something similar. We do what we have to do to stay in the profession we love. Providers are an adaptable group for sure. 💙

I don’t enjoy those messages but I do find a way to bring fun to the stupidity.  Gotta keep the happy flowing one way or another😂

I can understand how so many of you people here have no time to say hi, please, thank you or anything else nice because you're too busy being tough guy on your keyboard. Here on the hooker forum

and thank you there are a lot of other hookers out here besides Hunter and rain and I really don't have much trouble finding what I want or need and very few ignores with my friendly  Hi how are you

Edited by Mike940370

1 minute ago, Mike940370 said:

I can understand how I can understand how so many of you people here have no time to say hi, please, thank you or anything else nice because you're too busy being tough guy on your keyboard.

and thank you there are a lot of other hookers out here besides Hunter and rain and I really don't have much trouble finding what I want or need and very few ignores with my friendly  Hi how are you

Mikey’s back...hi😂😂

Us hookers appreciate a bit more in the first message from someone we don’t know. 

“Hi Ms Fajita Meat, this is Mikey and I would like to schedule a date with you.  My references are Ms CumsALot 720-200-2000 and here’s a link to her profile.  Ms SquirtAMatic 303-300-3000 and here’s a link to her profile. Let me know if today at 3 will work for you.”

You can always add hi to your message...us hookers love that shit Mikey. 

Sorry I forgot about you lacy,  but it's good to get the veteran natives all fired up in their office:)

Maybe that's why it is "Soooooooo Slowwwwww",  cause you're so full of your selves and just can't be bothered to say "Hi"

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

“Hi Ms Fajita Meat, this is Mikey and I would like to schedule a date with you.  My references are Ms CumsALot 720-200-2000 and here’s a link to her profile.  Ms SquirtAMatic 303-300-3000 and here’s a link to her profile. Let me know if today at 3 will work for you.”

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Of course this approach doesn't always work either.  I've contacted ladies who've posted recent ads, introduced myself as politely as possible, offered my references, and asked about availability on a variety of dates and times, and still not been able to book successfully. I've booked with many ladies over the years, and I can tell your there is no magic bullet to use in the approach that will guarantee success.   Although I've never done it, I've actually thought about giving "hi" a shot. 

Edited by Mustang87

13 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Lacy, you forgot about Creampuff Corrina, she's one of my favorites

And here I thought Rosie Palm was your favorite 😘

Welcome Back, Mike😁

59 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Have you had any successful Ms Creampuff lately? 

Laci not Lacy. 

Strive to have a better than so-so day.

Edited by Laci French

Is she available for anything other than 15 or 30 minutes asking for a friend

I always love it when someone, who's been given the gift of useful information, proceeds to insult those who attempted to help them. It's like watching someone lose at russian roulette over, and over...:D:lol:

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I always love it when someone, who's been given the gift of useful information, proceeds to insult those who attempted to help them. It's like watching someone lose at russian roulette over, and over...:D:lol:

It’s always the ones that are full of themselves that react that way.

They ask a question and then get pissy when they get answers they don’t want to hear.

8 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I can understand how so many of you people here have no time to say hi, please, thank you or anything else nice because you're too busy being tough guy on your keyboard. Here on the hooker forum

We are talking about the guys that only says "Hi".  Good morning, Raine.  How are you doing this morning?  will get a nice response back.  One word will not...  Women are about thought and effort.  Two letters just is not enough to want to spend an hour with and share an intimate encounter.

I wonder if these "hey" guys try that when setting up an appointment with a dentist, doctor, attorney?  We are sharing more than a good teeth cleaning. Some do not believe us hookers deserve some kindness and effort.  😥😥

Hey! 

Hi! 

Sup?

Sounds like an immature person with a very limited vocabulary saying those words.