Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DenverD361

Jane Smith from Dallas

15 posts in this topic

Apparently it Turns out You have to be an Adult to Play in the Hobby. And be able to Vote 😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Jane is 27.  Honey and Naomi were 24.  Aurora was the only very young one at 19.

Dude! Take a Joke We all know who they were and  where they came from. Did u Not see The Cry Laughy Faces? 

She was a regular on p411 and her post doesn’t seem to be active right now. So perhaps she is taking a break or left the hobby.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

I looked at the faces as, "I can't believe they didn't get shut down sooner".  Interpretation of text, even emojis, can sometimes fail.  Someone in my PM group was thinking along the same lines as I did, thinking you may have heard something through Texas provider friends of yours.  It did have me thinking, because Aurora could have passed as a high schooler.

Got it. I didn't think to ask any of the gals In Tx about them. I figured they were taking a break since One lady was prepping to be a mom but They have been Gone from All boards Since January 

Ironically their former booker Danica Stone, who used to provide before stepping back to manage their schedules, is active again herself and planning a visit in a few months.  But all the ladies just disappeared which is a shame since Jane was the absolute best!

On 4/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, Long Time said:

Ironically their former booker Danica Stone, who used to provide before stepping back to manage their schedules, is active again herself and planning a visit in a few months.  But all the ladies just disappeared which is a shame since Jane was the absolute best!

I just saw Danica last week in Houston.  Obvious she had a baby recently... but still amazing!  

8 hours ago, Nilpferdchen said:

Obvious she had a baby recently... but still amazing!  

How obvious was it?  Obvious as in common knowledge, or is she physically still getting it back together?

Edited by Long Time

13 hours ago, Long Time said:

How obvious was it?  Obvious as in common knowledge, or is she physically still getting it back together?

PM’ed

Yeah, I was kinda wondering about this myself. It isn't just the 4-5 ladies from this group that seem to have dropped off the radar. A lot of the ladies from TX seem to have dropped off completely. Considering that nearly all of them were extremely high volume, I'm surprised to see this happen. If anyone can PM me with some info, that'd be great.

On 4/17/2019 at 4:04 AM, dantheman2 said:

Yeah, I was kinda wondering about this myself. It isn't just the 4-5 ladies from this group that seem to have dropped off the radar. A lot of the ladies from TX seem to have dropped off completely. Considering that nearly all of them were extremely high volume, I'm surprised to see this happen. If anyone can PM me with some info, that'd be great.

There was a Really Huge Bust In Late December for North Houston and a Couple smaller ones Throughout the City Since then. 

A Bunch of Ladies Decided to Go UTR since, But SOME TEXAS ladies are Reaching Out Via email or Text to past interests and previously seen gents,, BE CAREFUL with this..I am not saying it is Or isn't always legit, I am only saying be a tad more cautious.. Once a Lady Disappears and Silently Reappears with No exceptable explanation or reason..Go with your gut.. Once arrested,  LADIES ARE NOT GIVEN BACK THEIR PHONES!!!!. It is evidence and now Prime Realestate property... Just keep that in mind. 

Anyhow, Every one needs to take precautions. LADIES: PLEASE KNOW AND UNDERSTAND YOUR COUNTIES LAWS.. It Can really go a long way just taking a couple hours out if your day to Read up on it...GUYS: Do not let This detour you from having fun. Reach out if you are unsure. I know MANY of us do not MIND offering our own knowledge to those we have seen or met with before... And I know that Many of our Local Gents do not mind Sharing OFF THE PUBLIC BOARD!! We can still keep our community safe .. Lets Aim for better days..

💋

Not to thread hijack. But as far as the OP. I have a regular that was supposed to see her this week. I'm waiting my turn. And then I will politely ask within boundaries. Then I will know if I can continue to use those particular Ladies as references. Everyone needs to remember this bites both ends of the hobby on the butt.

Edited by Chrissy
Have GOT on the brain LOL

I read in KC that they had to take a un-scheduled  vacation. It also said a couple of them are dancing at some of the Texas clubs. Maybe seeing a few regulars utr too. I don't think they will be back. Time will tell. 

Nearly ALL the Texas ladies seem to have gone on hiatus, I don't see anyone. They were a dime a dozen last year and I had a bunch of fun with many of them. Shame. I wonder what gives.

Pretty sad as Jane Smith and Naomi where amazing. I hope all is well with them! They did drop off rather rapidly.