Vassago

I need a sociopath in my life.

15 posts in this topic

Oh Mercy, there's easily many you can choose from here. PM me I'll give the names of 10. 

Ravens are always most welcome in my back yard. I feed them on a regular basis (corn on the husk) as well as a lot of birds that like smaller feed. I love to feed the birds! I have a matting pair of wrens that live in my (4) bird houses that visit my backyard every year... One of the things that's on the cheap and pay's off 100 fold. I have blue jay's, many finches, ravens and crows, squirrels... An occasional fox, and so many towhees,  the list goes on forever. It's one of the things that's really a joy to me.

Love the wild birds and critters that pay me a visit. All are welcome.

15 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Ravens are always most welcome in my back yard. I feed them on a regular basis (corn on the husk) as well as a lot of birds that like smaller feed. I love to feed the birds! I have a matting pair of wrens that live in my (4) bird houses that visit my backyard every year... One of the things that's on the cheap and pay's off 100 fold. I have blue jay's, many finches, ravens and crows, squirrels... An occasional fox, and so many towhees,  the list goes on forever. It's one of the things that's really a joy to me.

Love the wild birds and critters that pay me a visit. All are welcome.

When I was feeding the crows here they would bring me gifts. I received rocks, can tabs, broken necklace and glass pieces. 

The gifts were presented with wings spread. It was so incredible!  Love me some crows. 

for some reason that I haven't figured out yet I have a lot of squirrels in my yard in fact I think I have a condominium in one of my trees. Watching all the animals is a fun thing

We get lots of birds,  squirrels,  bunnies and a dog who loves to chase them all.

Strangely enough, I have noticed several crows at my house in the backyard over the past 2 weeks.

And the rabbits are starting to multiply to where they are routine sighting.  That means I will be seeing an increase of foxes and coyotes in my neighborhood.

“Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!” I shrieked, upstarting—
“Get thee back into the tempest and the Night’s Plutonian shore!
    Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
    Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!”
            Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

I don't know about a sociopath but I always wanted my own stalker. :D

I inherited a Australian Laurie after he picked me. After pecking his previous owner to bits. I took him home and attacked my friends who came and visited  and eventually I had to get rid of him. He used to say cute little things like “peek a boo” to me. He would also perch himself right between my breasts and shoulders and he would  caress my ears. Birds are interest creatures understand this, They need to choose you. You can’t choose them.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Your wish is my command 🤨 xoxo 

That's my girl. 😂😂😂

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

7 hours ago, Emilie Anderson said:

Be careful what you wish for... 🙀🙅‍♀️

8 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Your wish is my command 🤨 xoxo 

Now that's what I'm talking about!  no stalkers at all and now I have two. :D

Emily don’t do birds! I Quit a job where seagulls would dive bomb my tables on the pier. I looked like a mad woman shoooing them away with cloth napkins. Nope!