K2dnvrfun

It's a beautiful day

49 posts in this topic

It is shaping up to be an amazing Colorado spring day. Blue skies, warm, amazing views of the mnts.

Think we're breaking the bikes out for a family bike ride.

Hope you all can get out and do something fun today. 

I hope you enjoyed the sunshine! Thanks for the good wishes! :)

And ....... it's National Beer Day.

It was nice here. Sunny and 72. Going to finish it with a beer at one of the clubs in Lawrence.  Sending the last of the sun your way.

Rafting season in full swing!! So thankful for warmer weather, even though it'll still snow up here. 

10 hours ago, mountainman4u72 said:

Rafting season in full swing!! So thankful for warmer weather, even though it'll still snow up here. 

Always a chance of snow when you're up high I remember snow at night on the Middle Fork in July still fun anyway

11 hours ago, mountainman4u72 said:

I love river rafting as a child. Green River, Colorado, Yampa, and a few others! Today and tomorrow are going to be very warm!❤️ Mid to late week possibility of snow however it will melt as soon as it blows in. The ground is now warm!😊

Summertime in Colorado is amazing!  we are all with you K2 I took a really up close picture of two box turtles yesterday on my walk around Sloan’s! I love being outside as much as possible!  

Love all the springtime activities in Colorado, went spring skiing over the weekend-warm temps and still great snow!

Spring has sprung, the grass has ris, and BadBoy is jumping out of airplanes again!  Hooray, 90,000 feet of vertical this past weekend.

Correction: Only had 60,000 feet of vertical.  I absent mindedly used MSL (18,000) in my computation, but should use AGL (12,000). :unsure:

60k, 90k which ever, sounds like a great day

9 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Correction: Only had 60,000 feet of vertical.  I absent mindedly used MSL (18,000) in my computation, but should use AGL (12,000). :unsure:

How many times did you jump to get 60k vertical?

Five

On 4/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

It is shaping up to be an amazing Colorado spring day. Blue skies, warm, amazing views of the mnts.

Think we're breaking the bikes out for a family bike ride.

Hope you all can get out and do something fun today. 

How are you enjoying Old Man Winter who returned this week? Weekend and start of the week was gorgeous! 

19 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

How are you enjoying Old Man Winter who returned this week? Weekend and start of the week was gorgeous! 

I can do without old man Winter at this point. Such a tease with the beautiful days followed by cold snow. Bring me nice weather please.

I’m sorry that you folks are dealing with YAB(yet another blizzard).

Me, I think I’ll stay here for another month.  It’s only 90 this afternoon.

😜

I love the snow and blizzards, and the warm sunny days, and the unpredictability of the weather here. The weather is one of the main reasons I fell in love with Colorado. 😊 💙

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m sorry that you folks are dealing with YAB(yet another blizzard).

Me, I think I’ll stay here for another month.  It’s only 90 this afternoon.

😜

I have been wondering, so this is a good time to ask.  Where is "here"?

50 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I have been wondering, so this is a good time to ask.  Where is "here"?

Middle RGV (Rio Grande Valley), TX

My daughter said it was 92 in dallas yesterday, hell it's tubing down the river time, Bit. 

26 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Middle RGV (Rio Grande Valley), TX

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My daughter said it was 92 in dallas yesterday, hell it's tubing down the river time, Bit. 

Yes, the weather report just mentioned the possibility of triple digits in the upper valley this weekend. S Padre Island beaches are looking good.  Sitting by the pool working on my no-line tan 😁

40 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, the weather report just mentioned the possibility of triple digits in the upper valley this weekend. S Padre Island beaches are looking good.  Sitting by the pool working on my no-line tan 😁

Well, if anyone is wondering why I'm a hard core beer drinker, its growing up in Texas with the heat and humidity. In the spring and summertime you live in the water...pools, beaches, lakes, rivers with ice cold beer, or your desperately looking for some A/C. I hope you're enjoying yourself down there. Great food, hospitality, and good looking women. 😘

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love the snow and blizzards, and the warm sunny days, and the unpredictability of the weather here. The weather is one of the main reasons I fell in love with Colorado. 😊 💙

When I think unpredictability I don't think weather I'm usually thinking flatulence. :D

15 minutes ago, boink36 said:

When I think unpredictability I don't think weather I'm usually thinking flatulence. :D

When you think of anything, you think of flatulence.  🤣

I think all men think of flatulence at least 30% of the time. :)

I'd send you both a flatulence video that cracked ne up the other day, but I think it might be a little too graphic for my lil angels. 😇

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well, if anyone is wondering why I'm a hard core beer drinker, its growing up in Texas with the heat and humidity. In the spring and summertime you live in the water...pools, beaches, lakes, rivers with ice cold beer, or your desperately looking for some A/C. I hope you're enjoying yourself down there. Great food, hospitality, and good looking women. 😘

8150888F-9A40-48D2-A19C-0FB1524F3256.jpeg