Cherry aka Miya

Guy's Do You Prefer Selfies Or Professional Pics

57 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

There's a witness here to testify - I #keepit100 all the time, fool.

Hard to keep it #hobbitstrong sometimes...

giphy.gif

She's so fine, I did have that Latino card in my hand like, well...:lol:.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

YOU MADE IT EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.

Image result for fuck off

Hobby Hobbit Said:

Specific race preference

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Hard to keep it #hobbitstrong sometimes...

giphy.gif

She's so fine, I did have that Latino card in my hand like, well...:lol:.

This kind of childish bullshit will not be tolerated. members who run a thread off topic in this manner will be permanently restricted from posting content.  

Thanks, Boink, let's keep a little order here.  If you like, I can ask Andy to give you a bullet.

vcfPn0B.jpg?1

On 4/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, Cherry aka Miya said:

I've always done selfies but what do you guys prefer?

Sweetie, as long as the pic is a good rendition of you, I don't care! I'ts all good!

On 4/11/2019 at 4:54 PM, BadBoy said:

Please forgive me, but it wouldn't seem right to have a thread about selfies without the all-time, championship, classic selfie....

Drumroll............

Qun7tE6.jpg

Yo, is that a log in the toilet?? 

2 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

Yo, is that a log in the toilet?? 

Bilge trout

16 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Sweetie, as long as the pic is a good rendition of you, I don't care! I'ts all good!

Thank you so much sweetie. 

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

That is why it is the classic selfie.  It pops up every now and again, simply because it is a classic.

A classic selfie....The worst selfie EVER!  :eek:

There has been a history of selfies reported as stolen/fake pictures on this board.Not saying ALL selfies are ripped off,just saying that ,as with stolen pro pix,don't be suprised by who answers the door.

I have noticed that in many selfies,the model tends to be less relaxed in her facial expression than she is when someone else is taking the photo.

I don’t have a strong preference. I want an accurate depiction of what you really look like.  If you don’t normally wear much makeup for your dates, then don’t wear it in your photos. 

After just two posts and aren’t you getting a little picky ?

On 4/14/2019 at 0:53 PM, BadBoy said:

Thanks, Boink, let's keep a little order here.  If you like, I can ask Andy to give you a bullet.

vcfPn0B.jpg?1

Can I get a shell instead im not such a good shot??

I think professional photos are absolutely necessary for advertising. Especially when they have minimal to no editing and are done in more natural lighting. 

Selfies are great for day to day photos on social media IMO - or keeping selfies to 1-2 shots on ads or in galleries. 

Daily pics on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are great but professional photos will 100% make your ads pop.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, Cherry aka Miya said:

It does not matter to me, just as long as the pics are neekid pics and the ladies are ready for party action. :roll1:

On 4/6/2019 at 7:46 PM, Cherry aka Miya said:

Either selfies or other amateur pics taken by friends.

But then again, I am attracted to that GND look, and most pro pics have you ladies all "doll"ed up too much for my liking.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, CaseyBlakeVIP said:

I think professional photos are absolutely necessary for advertising. Especially when they have minimal to no editing and are done in more natural lighting. 

Selfies are great for day to day photos on social media IMO - or keeping selfies to 1-2 shots on ads or in galleries. 

Daily pics on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are great but professional photos will 100% make your ads pop.

agreed

18 hours ago, Femmefan said:

Either selfies or other amateur pics taken by friends.

But then again, I am attracted to that GND look, and most pro pics have you ladies all "doll"ed up too much for my liking.

Not all pro pics are photo shopped,dolled up,retouched etc.

Mix it up .. Glam and Non Pro Shots , Selfies are fun to do you can get some very sexy ones as you are in control !

An option not offered here- video! Those few private websites that offer this are very enticing.......

On 8/15/2019 at 8:11 AM, JRWolfe said:

Not all pro pics are photo shopped,dolled up,retouched etc.

Yeah I always find the whole "selfie vs pro" is the wrong question.

It's actually "candids vs glamour" that most are actually responding to.  

7 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Yeah I always find the whole "selfie vs pro" is the wrong question.

It's actually "candids vs glamour" that most are actually responding to.  

For some strange reason,gents think all selfies posted are of the girl greeting them. Sad fact is, selfies sometimes are stolen pictures used to con guys to the door,just as often as glamour pictures.

Interesting study was just released:  https://news.wsu.edu/2019/08/20/selfie-versus-posie/

The scientists conducted a novel experiment with hundreds of actual Instagram users to determine if there are certain types of self‑image posts that cause others to make snap judgements about the user’s personality.

Their work shows that individuals who post a lot of selfies are almost uniformly viewed as less likeable, less successful, more insecure and less open to new experiences than individuals who share a greater number of posed photos taken by someone else. Basically, selfie versus posie.

“Even when two feeds had similar content, such as depictions of achievement or travel, feelings about the person who posted selfies were negative and feelings about the person who posted posies were positive,” said Chris Barry, WSU professor of psychology and lead author of the study. “It shows there are certain visual cues, independent of context, that elicit either a positive or negative response on social media.”