Cherry aka Miya

Guy's Do You Prefer Selfies Or Professional Pics

57 posts in this topic

For me it doesn't matter much. Professional photo shoots are great to look at but don't necessarily sway me, in reality they tend to make me think its too perfect.

I good selfie works just as well. Updated regularly,  less butt, more full body, show a big smile, show your personality, don't try to hide anything.

Try to not include background clutter, trash, toilets, public bathrooms...

Love a natural down to earth lady and selfies show that a bit better than professional photo shoots.

Or if professional then out in nature not studio is good too.

I like a photo where someone else has taken the shot. The focus, lighting and centering tend to be better. The photographer doesn't have to be a professional. Though I understand a girl  doing selfies. They tend to show the real you. Less doctored up. In this case use a mirror somewhere beside the bathroom. It just looks better to me. A full body shot to show how you would look as we meet is best.  

Selfies are fine. I'd like to me more honesty on stats, age to me is important. Physical attributes as well. I' 5'6" and am embarrassed around a lady taller than me to be honest, that's just me tho. You and I know each other so your selfies are accurate, might wanna watermark them sometimes tho. I pay for pro picks in my business...NOT CHEAP at all. 

29 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

I like a photo where someone else has taken the shot. The focus, lighting and centering tend to be better. The photographer doesn't have to be a professional. Though I understand a girl  doing selfies. They tend to show the real you. Less doctored up. In this case use a mirror somewhere beside the bathroom. It just looks better to me. A full body shot to show how you would look as we meet is best.  

I want to second this.  I've seen so many pics that could have been just incredible except that the phone is in the middle of the picture, and she's starting into the phone while taking a mirror shot.  

I can see some folks not liking pro pics set up like glamour shots, but the middle ground is basically have someone know knows their way around a camera do candids and other fun shots.  That's probably the best option, and those are the shots I love to take.

Some of the Selfies are better than any pro can do I can think of one ladies in particular

I like a mix of both.

All woman are beautiful. The female body is beautiful.. all sizes and shapes.

What I want to see in a photo is the personality. I want to see a spark in the eyes, a smile on the lips. I want to see a bit of playfulness if she is playful. I want to see a wild side if she has that side about her. If she is a Bronco fan, I want to see her in a Bronco jersey. I want photos showing her ready for an elegant night out and photos of her ready for a sexy night in. I want to see more than what she might look like.

The same poses over and over, are generally the photos I don't spend much time looking at.

Thanks for asking.

I like a mix of both.  

A few professional shots are great  A good portrait photographer will capture a touch of personality, that sparkle in your eyes.  These don’t need to be updated as often as candid photos.

Then a few candid shots.  Have a friend take them or get a selfie stick.  Try to get full body shots.  Remember, there are lots of guys who prefer a full figured gal.  These should be updated fairly frequently.

Mirror shots with the phone/flash covering your face 👎

I like a variety of photos as well. 

It's important for me to see pictures updated or added to more often than not. Really gets exciting to see a woman I'm interested in posting new photos that remind me to get my shit together and go see her already.

Professional photos are nice and a good touch and do bring out some real touches of who the lens is focused on. The sexy selfies always grab my eye too, because that's more likely what you're going to see. I absolutely love seeing a woman in any way she sees fit to capture her sexy self. It's all in the eye of the beholder, but hot damn, you ladies always keep me checking back in on posts to see what's next.

Honestly just the sharing of any image of yourself on here is beyond appreciated and I'm thankful to see soooo many sexy ladies in my area. Keep up the good work ladies. 

I like a combination of both. I prefer selfies and amateur pictures taken by someone else.

I like the super professional pictures but I'm definitely more attracted to the simple cell phone pictures (selfies or taken by a friend).

imo:)

it matters not the type of photo as long as the image is an accurate portrayal of who will be behind the door when i show up for a date.

it is frustrating on this side of the door/date to show up and wonder where the gal from the pic/profile went?

4 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

imo:)

it matters not the type of photo as long as the image is an accurate portrayal of who will be behind the door when i show up for a date.

it is frustrating on this side of the door/date to show up and wonder where the gal from the pic/profile went?

I agree,however, I also agree that photos taken by someone else usually give a better perspective. 

7 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Either or is fine. 

My request on face pictures is to see the teeth!

Image result for rotten teeth

Phone cameras are so good these days that you can take your own photos.  Most have a timer or voice activation feature so you don't have to do the "bathroom mirror" shot.  You can set the phone up and tell it to take a photo or a better thing is to record a video of yourself and then you can just take screenshots from the video.   Just make sure you have enough lighting and fill up the frame, don't stand so far back we can't see you. 

Edited by Bravo1

16 minutes ago, 333halfevil said:

I like all the pictures you post!

Thank you very much

I’m all about the selfie pic. Keep it real and spontaneous 

How about a combination of both? As long as they are recent pictures and realistic is possibly the best answer. 

I am so grossed out by Pfunks picture of teeth! I bet her/his mouth hurts!!! 

On 4/8/2019 at 3:06 PM, BadBoy said:

I'd say a selfie, where you are standing in front of the sink area, with one leg fetchingly crooked on the sink, and you looking into the camera's reflection.

thumb.php?width=320&thumb=%2F%2Fm2.nsimg

On 4/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, Cherry aka Miya said:

I've always done selfies but what do you guys prefer?

Cherry, I prefer either selfies or a combination of selfies and professional.  Either way, having a Cherry on top is always a good thing !!  ;)

On 4/12/2019 at 6:09 PM, average1 said:

Cherry, I prefer either selfies or a combination of selfies and professional.  Either way, having a Cherry on top is always a good thing !!  ;)

Lol your a sweetheart hun. 

On 4/12/2019 at 10:02 AM, Mr.Pink said:

Pffft, If you bothered to read her ad, she is not the type of provider you approve of.

Mr Pink what exactly kind of provider am I since you know so much? 

Pfft... I go back through the threads and read your postings and most are negative and condescending. I've got no time in my life for that. This thread had nothing to do with anything but selfies vs pro pics so if it's not related to that then I'd appreciate you staying the hell off my thread.  Also i believe somewhere in TOB, attacks of a personal nature are a no-no so I'd stop if I were you. Your petty jabs and comments don't and wont affect anything i ever do.... now you know what kind of provider i am. If you don't believe me read my reviews. 

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Are you privy to my inbox? And, what business is this of yours again? One can't help but wonder...

YOU MADE IT EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.

Image result for fuck off

Hobby Hobbit Said:

Specific race preference

22 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Hobby Hobbit Said:

Specific race preference

I have a specific racial preference -

HUMAN!

Edited by Bit Banger