Green8316

How to get started?

22 posts in this topic

With no references and few ladies accepting newbies, how does one get his start?

Edited by Green8316

35 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

You go with a couple newbie friendly providers, even if that means they're not exactly what you're looking for.  That will get you the references for the one's that are top of your list.  A second option is to ask if you could verify a different way but the provider would have to get real world info and be able to verify where you work.  If you're not comfortable with that then it's back to the first suggestion.

I just love your new avatar.  

Welcome to TOB and bubs gave you excellent advice.  I’m going to send you a pm with a few wonderful newbie friendly providers. 

Have fun and stay safe!

Hi Lacy.  I know this thread is old but I'm having the same problem as Green.  Can you recommend a couple that would meet up with a newbie?

Going to the listings or reviews and typing newbie into the search function is your best option! 

Mods, would it be possible to get a ‘newbie friendly’ button added the the search criteria in listings and reviews?   Would be an easy way to get started and save a lot of time and confusion for those who are ready to dip their foot in the local waters:)

Thoughts?

I just typed newbie into listings description and got 58 options.... i feel like guys always want mods to make things easier for the guys.... when ladies are spelling the shit out for you in plain English.... 

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I just typed newbie into listings description and got 58 options.... i feel like guys always want mods to make things easier for the guys.... when ladies are spelling the shit out for you in plain English.... 

Your point not withstanding it’s less than 58. True there are 58 returned results though several are repeat ads for the same ladies but for different areas with them repeating even again through the pages because the dates change. Then take out the “no newbie” or whatever variant on that particular phrase that’s caught in your “newbie” query and the numbers dwindle even more.

With that said, again your point still stand that you can find newbie friendly providers by searching; however, a checkbox providers could click saying they are newbie friendly that appeared in the info tab could in fact be useful as several providers fall in this range but often don’t say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

9 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Your point not withstanding it’s less than 58. True there are 58 returned results though several are repeat ads for the same ladies but for different areas with them repeating even again through the pages because the dates change. Then take out the “no newbie” or whatever variant on that particular phrase that’s caught in your “newbie” query and the numbers dwindle even more.

With that said, again your point still stand that you can find newbie friendly providers by searching; however, a checkbox providers could click saying they are newbie friendly that appeared in the info tab could in fact be useful as several providers fall in this range but often don’t say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

All im saying is.... no matter how many check boxes mods add.... people wont read it.... seems like the guys are getting lazier lately.... 

26 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

If these providers don't say it in their ad title, don't say it in the extra section where they can provide this type of info to market to newbies, don't say it on their websites, why would they check the box that says they're newbie friendly?  I agree with mountainrider. Go through RW screening with one of our established reputable providers, who are known to be newbie friendly AND reference friendly.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If these providers don't say it in their ad title, don't say it in the extra section where they can provide this type of info to market to newbies, don't say it on their websites, why would they check the box that says they're newbie friendly?  I agree with mountainrider. Go through RW screening with one of our established reputable providers, who are known to be newbie friendly AND reference friendly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

you're asking me to explain why anyone does anything they do and there’s no logical answer for that. My point was, and has been for a while, that simply searching for “newbie” does not yield the trove of helpful results that’s often said in response to the question. I do agree if you want to get into the game then yeah, follow the screening of the person you want to see assuming you’re willing to divulge whatever info is needed. 

As a point I remember being new and seeing a ton of “not newbie friendly” messages in ads. And if I called one that didn’t state it, once asked for references that I didn’t have I was then met with “I’m not newbie friendly” and immediately hung up on. Eventually I got in.  It took time and patience but I understand the frustration. 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

All im saying is.... no matter how many check boxes mods add.... people wont read it.... seems like the guys are getting lazier lately.... 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I typed it in some listings box and got zilch.  That’s why I made the post. 

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

5 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Of course I could have made a newbie mistake and typed it in the wrong place:)

😂😂😂 its okay.... we can agree to disagree...

Too bad for the newbies,  let 'em figure it out,  like we all had to.  Why,  when I was a newbie I had to walk uphill to the incall, both directions,  for miles,  in four-foot deep snow,  only to get NCNS. 

These kids nowadays don't know how easy they have it now. 

:rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Too bad for the newbies,  let 'em figure it out,  like we all had to.  Why,  when I was a newbie I had to walk uphill to the incall, both directions,  for miles,  in four-foot deep snow,  only to get NCNS. 

Thanks for the negative rep....🤷‍♀️ when i was telling them to do research...

33 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Thanks for the negative rep....

I have no idea how that happened! Totally unintended.  I have reversed it as best I can.  Damn these fat fingers!

17 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I have no idea how that happened! Totally unintended.  I have reversed it as best I can.  Damn these fat fingers!

I didn't expect it from you... 😂

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Thank you! 

I ate crow in the beginning. No one pointed the way out for me. 

What’s with all the fucking sandal wearers in this country anymore?

On 7/9/2019 at 9:48 PM, Watchit21 said:

Hi Lacy.  I know this thread is old but I'm having the same problem as Green.  Can you recommend a couple that would meet up with a newbie?

I’ll send you a pm