omeomy

411 on profile

6 posts in this topic

AmandaLove303
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/111564

Hi all,

Longtime lurker here but not often in action since I live a long way from a big city(Denver). I'm posting this here because I don't know how to find out if any specific lady's profile on TOB is legit. She seems to be oft reviewed and runs ads on the site.

Her handle is AmandaLove303 in the Denver area. Should I just PM a reviewer to ask? Maybe that's best unless anyone gives me a better answer here. Thanks!!!

She has well over 20 reviews.  Some good, some bad.

That should be more than enough to tell you that she is legit.

What else do you need to convince you she is legit?

It is good to be cautious but one has to wonder about someone's judgement when looking at profile that has 49 reviews dating back over three years.  

However it has been a while since I had seen her nearly three years ago.   She was real then.  If you are wanting current info I would suggest contacting one of the more current reviewers.

21 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

It is good to be cautious but one has to wonder about someone's judgement...

Yes, new2...cautious for sure. Perhaps leaning toward paranoid as a result of not doing enough due diligence, and having a run-in with LE in another city/state a few years back. Just trying to check and double check...and you pretty much answered my question:  "If there is a profile with reviews, is it legit?"

And yes, I did contact a recent reviewer and got all the info I need.

Thanks.

Omeomy,  It is always good to be cautious and I understand your hesitation.  If you see just a few reviews I certainly would be more cautious and continue with due diligence.  Research the reviewers. See how many reviews they have posted. What is their reputation on the board. Follow up with the more recent reviewers like you did for her.   Think about the questions you are posing.  Does it show that you are trying to be informed or does it throw up red flags.  Be safe and enjoy.

1 hour ago, omeomy said:

Yes, new2...cautious for sure. Perhaps leaning toward paranoid as a result of not doing enough due diligence, and having a run-in with LE in another city/state a few years back. Just trying to check and double check...and you pretty much answered my question:  "If there is a profile with reviews, is it legit?"

And yes, I did contact a recent reviewer and got all the info I need.

Thanks.