airamericavet65

RW vs HW

15 posts in this topic

Yes, RW takes priority if we're talking about loved ones, they're our world. That being said, HW is my soul, my spirit, and I'm so thankful I have it back after so many years of it being missing. Hunter is more of who I am than my given name. If I'm keepimg it real. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

21 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, RW takes priority if we're talking about loved ones, they're our world. That being said, HW is my soul, my spirit, and I'm so thankful I have it back after so many years of it being missing. Hunter is more of who I am than my given name. If I'm keepimg it real. 

Great perspective!

We all have to live in the Real World, so that is always first. Now the Hobby World to me, is like one of those doors in a scifi movie. I can open it and go through to have a getaway. Whether it is just to read /write posts or have a little fun. Then I have to walk back through that Damm door again. But that is life. 

10 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

Great perspective!

I’m living my best RW life right now and the HW is my beautiful escape for hours at a time. I look at the HW as spending time with friends and making memories.  

This part of life should never consume you, it should add beautiful moments to your already full and happy life. 

Be safe everyone and have a ton of fun!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I’m living my best RW life right now and the HW is my beautiful escape for hours at a time. I look at the HW as spending time with friends and making memories.  

This part of life should never consume you, it should add beautiful moments to your already full and happy life. 

Great way to think about it. 

HW provides a great break from reality,  but also an alternate reality where you can meet some great folks and even make a few friends and amazing memories

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

And this ^^^^^ is why so many people love you baby girl. You are genuine like a few others here. You have your life and your hobby life straight!

I used Raine for my coffee without even a thought of my real name.  I love both my RW and HW......

52 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I used Raine for my coffee without even a thought of my real name.  I love both my RW and HW......

I often have to think about my real name when im out and about 😂

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

Hmmm. I wonder if I went to Starbucks and told them Ilovewomen when they ask my name what reaction I’d get 😂😂

12 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Hmmm. I wonder if I went to Starbucks and told them Ilovewomen when they ask my name what reaction I’d get 😂😂

😂😂😂 please let me know what time and which starbucks

16 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

That would be awesome. If I were in line behind you and I didn't know you,  I'd get a big kick out of that. 😂

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 please let me know what time and which starbucks

Me too😂

Have a puzzled look, maybe a little cross eyed as I say Du (pronounced duh)

Balance is the key to a happy life no matter what your profession is.  A person dieing never says I wish I would have worked more and spent less time with my family and friends.