wglide2003

jessica Davis 411

11 posts in this topic

She may be legit based on her extensive website. However, her screening requirements in her FAQ seem a little extreme. She doesn't accept handles from p411 or TOB. That's a pass for me.

Sent her an Email and all I have heard is crickets.

I know her personally. Keep trying you won’t be disappointed.  *Jos approved* ;)  

5 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I know her personally. Keep trying you won’t be disappointed.  *Jos approved* ;)  

So you have seen her as a client?

Lol not exactly. We both got paid  ;) That little detail doesn’t make my opinion any less, does it? 🙃I have been hired by other SWers as a SWer and it’s  pretty hot I must admit. It’s probably time I did give back. Lol

On 4/2/2019 at 3:28 PM, amcbl1 said:

She may be legit based on her extensive website. However, her screening requirements in her FAQ seem a little extreme. She doesn't accept handles from p411 or TOB. That's a pass for me.

Indeed.  Not accepting P411 especially now that you can share your OKs with non-members seems odd.  But at least she takes recent references in lieu of employment info which I would never give out.

On 4/5/2019 at 11:13 AM, Long Time said:

Indeed.  Not accepting P411 especially now that you can share your OKs with non-members seems odd.  

Huh? Can you explain this? 

@wglide2003 she has a profile on EROS too. Maybe she has another method of contact on there. Good luck;)

Shes all over Twitter. Try there

On 4/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Huh? Can you explain this? 

@wglide2003 she has a profile on EROS too. Maybe she has another method of contact on there. Good luck;)

From the P411 FAQ

Q. What if a provider is not a member of your service, is she able to verify me?

A.  Please do not give out your P411 client id outside of the P411 system. This means you should NOT send it via email, via text, or enter it on any website other than P411. This is for your own safety!

Non-P411 Providers can be manually added to your Favorites and then sent an Invite to View your limited P411 profile, which does not show them your P411 client id.