Seeker5280

Be kind, you never know what one is going through.

53 posts in this topic

On 30/03/2019 at 7:04 PM, Seeker5280 said:

I sure do wish I could put the toothpaste back into the tube. 

What did you say? Me and my regular get into misunderstanding a few times a year on average. We managed to get things patched up. 

1 hour ago, veteranhobbyist said:

What did you say? Me and my regular get into misunderstanding a few times a year on average. We managed to get things patched up. 

I love this post. Lol. Misunderstandings can happen in any relationship. If you spend a lot of time together, there's bound to be a few ups and downs along the way, especially if you've been seeing each other for a long period of time. 💙💙💙

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love this post. Lol. Misunderstandings can happen in any relationship. If you spend a lot of time together, there's bound to be a few ups and downs along the way, especially if you've been seeing each other for a long period of time. 💙💙💙

There are many different levels of misunderstandings. one would be when I was married I ask my wife to toss the pizza box from dinner not knowing there were 3 slices left in it. two would be that time she went to Kansas city to visit her mother and got a speeding ticket in Grand Junction. :D

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

two would be that time she went to Kansas city to visit her mother and got a speeding ticket in Grand Junction. :D

Image result for laughing gif

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yup, when we are out, alot of people think me and my regular are married :)

Even if you are correct, unsolicited advice is often received as offensive.

As the old saying goes..."you do you, I'll do me."

Related image

On 3/30/2019 at 9:38 PM, boink36 said:

I know absolutely nothing about women but even I know better than to say something like this. I can't believe you're not sleeping with the fishes. :D

I talked it out with her, there was no problem at all, in fact she appreciated the candor and is going to try and do something about getting healthier. Those that know me know I'm not afraid to finish a conversation with someone, "Sorry but somebody's gotta say it". Hasn't caused me any grief with anyone yet. I have no issue being told to stand down as well. 

On 3/30/2019 at 6:24 PM, wglide2003 said:

Agree, but women have very sharp tongues and or fingers on the keyboard.

We are sensitive for sure but I can tell you since I have started this hobby I have become much different. I no longer tolerate any bs from clients or potential clients and if a client says something inappropriate or something mean I will be quick to block them.  Those that know me, know I am the sweetest and most kind person, however I have hardened a bit due to how I was treated at the beginning of this journey. I have to say I have been called every name in the book, and insulted in ways I did not even know existed, all because I would not cater to certain things clients wanted. If I would have taken it personal I would not still be here 2 years later doing this full time.  Now if a client is disrespectful I do not even engage they are blacklisted immediately! 

15 hours ago, Crystyna said:

We are sensitive for sure but I can tell you since I have started this hobby I have become much different. I no longer tolerate any bs from clients or potential clients and if a client says something inappropriate or something mean I will be quick to block them.  Those that know me, know I am the sweetest and most kind person, however I have hardened a bit due to how I was treated at the beginning of this journey. I have to say I have been called every name in the book, and insulted in ways I did not even know existed, all because I would not cater to certain things clients wanted. If I would have taken it personal I would not still be here 2 years later doing this full time.  Now if a client is disrespectful I do not even engage they are blacklisted immediately! 

Do you find yourself becoming sweeter to those folks who deserve it as a result of not taking the BS from the unworthy? 

4 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Do you find yourself becoming sweeter to those folks who deserve it as a result of not taking the BS from the unworthy? 

Yes. There are definitely some that deserve perks. There really are so many wonderful guys in the hobby. :wub:

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Yes. There are definitely some that deserve perks. :wub:

tumblr_pla4cvB5Wv1tfxqql_1280.jpg

48 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

That too. Lol👍😀

On 3/30/2019 at 1:04 PM, Seeker5280 said:

Be kind, you never know what one is going through.

I lifted these few words from a tweet I saw. 

Right now they are the words that haunt me.

I pissed off my atf yesterday and was kicked to the curb and sent packing.

I am so sorry for my behavior.

I sure do wish I could put the toothpaste back into the tube. 

I hate to post this but here it goes....

If you are not appreciative of your favorite provider's shape, you are free to find another provider. Me? I happen to be in the more in-tune with said provider's attitude, love of life and if we as a "couple" can have fun and the things we might enjoy together. My favorite providers and myself for one reason or an other have not met yet. And that's one of the things I for one are looking forward too. Unlike most of the men on here.    

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

If you are not appreciative of your favorite provider's shape, you are free to find another provider. Me? I happen to be in the more in-tune with said provider's attitude, love of life and if we as a "couple" can have fun and the things we might enjoy together. My favorite providers and myself for one reason or an other have not met yet. And that's one of the things I for one are looking forward too. Unlike most of the men on here.    

Such a sensitive and wonderful man! Too bad you have not yet met your ATF. Maybe you don’t have the directions to the Unicorn Ranch. Unlike most of the men on here.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BadBoy
To add a smiley face to soften the biting sarcasm

On 4/4/2019 at 2:35 PM, fishndude57 said:

Those that know me know I'm not afraid to finish a conversation with someone, 

That is a good trait to have instead of just being a little pouty snot. I'm glad you came to an understanding and got it worked out. Good friends are very valuable and in low supply these days. :-)

23 hours ago, Kaduk said:

ok - that is frickin HOT!

holy mackeral the image library on your computer must be cataloged and preserved somewhere....

16 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Such a sensitive and wonderful man! Too bad you have not yet met your ATF. Maybe you don’t have the directions to the Unicorn Ranch. Unlike most of the men on here.

:rolleyes:

Your response was funny, and I'll leave it at that. Um no, I can't..(but it was funny I have to admit)

As usual , you miss the point and to answer to your "biting" sarcasm. Dude, chill. Or attack either way I don't really care. Everyone here looks to find something that's special to them. And you would mock that? Really? I hope not. I hope you are more mature than that. ;) (a winking face to dismiss your "Holier Than Thou Attitude" and get back to playing nice in the sandbox. Peace.

On 4/1/2019 at 4:30 PM, BadBoy said:

Yeah, kind of like the major difference between:

"Wow, I would really like to fuck you."

and

"Fuck you!"

Neither is seldom received well.

On 4/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, sparkey600 said:

I love that thank you for sharing!! I completely agree with you, there is way more to a person than just the size of their body!

On 4/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

Yes most definitely! I adore my clients who are respectful and treat me well, and in return they all love me lots too!

I have been asked many times,  what if he's no good looking?

It is never right to judge ANYONE when the door opens.   Everyone has different reasons for exploring.   Be judgemental or rude will get you nowhere in this hobby..  Or life!

Make Love, not War... 

Elle

40 minutes ago, Elle Blake said:

I have been asked many times,  what if he's no good looking?

It is never right to judge ANYONE when the door opens.   Everyone has different reasons for exploring.   Be judgemental or rude will get you nowhere in this hobby..  Or life!

Make Love, not War... 

Elle

Omgosh Elle, I absolutely adore this post. No matter what anyone looks like, short/tall, thin/big, hair/no hair, zits/no zits, belly/no belly everyone is a 10 in my eyes. Whatever insecurities you have you can leave them at the door. As long as you are a sweetheart and a gentleman...you are beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, and studly in my eyes. 😍💋🤗

Unless, you are an asshole...then you're ugly af.😕

54 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Omgosh Elle, I absolutely adore this post. No matter what anyone looks like, short/tall, thin/big, hair/no hair, zits/no zits, belly/no belly everyone is a 10 in my eyes. Whatever insecurities you have you can leave them at the door. As long as you are a sweetheart and a gentleman...you are beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, and studly in my eyes. 😍💋🤗

Unless, you are an asshole...then you're ugly af.😕

A perfect post by two perfect women.:) 

This one is spot on in my opinion. Thanks for posting/replying as such. You give all of us "normal looking people" hope we can get together and be friends.

Spot on in my opinion! Some of us have insecurities and this helps...

Hunter, that's why you are in my opinion so sough after. You are GENUINE.Like a few other ladies on here GENUINE... Thanks to both of you ladies.