Cherry aka Miya

What's the oddest place you've done it???

135 posts in this topic

On 4/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, BadBoy said:

I have been on that Skyride.  Dude - it's 4 minutes, tops!  Not really something to brag about :rolleyes:

I plead guilty, I was in high school.

15 hours ago, FartBoxHero said:

Graveyard under a tree... :)

A true  Southern tradition on a hot summer night.

In the elevator at the Venetian. We were going up to our suite, both drunk. Couldn’t wait, sure we were caught on camera. LOL.

-On a big rock (a boulder maybe? )

-In the middle of (albeit a secluded part of) a paved hiking trail 

-on Huntington Beach in Cali

I had just met this lady and she invited me to her apartment we were both really drunk so when we went into her bedroom she kept the lights off and she led me to her bed and her bed was literally covered with a ton of stuffed animals so it was kind of awkward going at it fast and a little rough on top of a thousand stuffed animals, but when it was said and done I slept like a baby on top of them! 

On a zamboni while ice was getting resurfaced for a hockey game. 

There used to be a boat ride thing through the Luxor in Vegas (this is dating myself).it was in the tunnel on that ride.😈

Actually with a provider I had seen before in a more typical setting. Contacted her asking if she was available. She said working her day job but it was a small retail service store, she was the only employee and she could just close the shop and there was a bed in back. We set an approximate time. Went to the location and sent her a text. As soon as all of the customers were out she said come in, locked the door and we went to a back room with and had a fun time. Pretty exciting for an old guy kind of sneaking around!!

On a Merry Go Round at the Ohio State Fair. 1971

79800362-merry-go-round-in-winter-wonder

Couch and bed are the only places I've done it, you decide which is the oddest

On 4/5/2019 at 4:47 PM, Bit Banger said:

Popped my cherry on a hill, back of a school yard on the banks of King’s Highway. St. Louis. It was a 3-day pass from Basic.

In a comm relay shack on Dragon Mtn outside the wire of Camp Enari, Pleiku, RVN.  This was my “hobby” cherry.

What in the world did you give it up for hun?

On 4/16/2019 at 9:04 PM, Elle Blake said:

In the parking lot of Denny's,  Casper,  WY.   

On a Sunday... 

Half way hanging out the sunroof... 

Half way hanging out the sunroof? You or him or both?

2 hours ago, Jond765 said:

Couch and bed are the only places I've done it, you decide which is the oddest

I’ll pass

1 minute ago, rodrod1 said:

The office of the Horny Toad bar in Littleton.

You dirty toad you....lol

On 10/24/2019 at 6:16 AM, airamericavet65 said:

The Green Sand Beach on the big island

That’s not odd that’s sexy

On 10/23/2019 at 7:36 PM, ilovewomen said:

Pizza Hut parking lot 

Pan or thin crust?

1 hour ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

What in the world did you give it up for hun?

For someone that would.  There was this a pair of chippies from the Job Corps my buddy & I picked up in the Gaslight district.  Dinner, movie, & a case of beer.  After returning the gals to their dorm, we returned to the beer & spent the night there beside the road before hitchhiking back to base (Lost in the Woods) in the morning.

10 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Half way hanging out the sunroof? You or him or both?

Just me!  Lol!  

By a natural hot spring near Glenwood Springs.  Near a natural hot spring in California.  At a major amusement park (but in the parking lot...we tried but could not find even a semi-private place in the park itself that was not filled with sticker bushes or sticky plants ...we think they knew what people would do, given the chance). The beach, at dusk, in a sleeping bag, listening to the waves.  A few places in Yellowstone.  A couple of places in Yosemite, one near the falls.

I'm not sure if any of these qualify as "odd", but they sure were fun and this thread brought back some very fond memories.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:45 AM, Cherry aka Miya said:

Pan or thin crust?

Back then, there was only one type of crust.  Call it pan crust.

At work.  Probably not that odd overall.

Until you know where I worked and what I did, in this instance....  My girlfriend at the time was either really adventurous and really horny, OR she just wanted to see me make an ass outta myself.    lol     It was probably the latter.

Edited by lintlizard
descriptor

3 hours ago, lintlizard said:

At work.  Probably not that odd overall.

Until you know where I worked and what I did, in this instance....  My girlfriend at the time was either really adventurous and really horny, OR she just wanted to see me make an ass outta myself.    lol     It was probably the latter.

Ok. I’ll play along and bite:

where? And what?

On 3/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Boy Bad thanks for the good words but I am hoping you are not thinking I was doing it as a pilot or during sonic boom LOL. I was just testing out the boom position from the back of the aircraft. Just imagine me lazy doggy style with this blonde in the photo.

https://www.ellsworth.af.mil/News/Photos/igphoto/2001937674/

Careful in publishing names or photos of military personnel, while that person is in the USAF, or still alive, could get them subject to UCMJ discipline.

5 hours ago, The Wise Old Owl said:

Careful in publishing names or photos of military personnel, while that person is in the USAF, or still alive, could get them subject to UCMJ discipline.

Thanks for the heads up but this was an already posted photo and its not the girl that I was with either. This is just an illustration photo to show what the boom position looks like................................

I just had a fond memory of doing it at work on a weekend, many years ago.  It was a small company and about 10 minutes after we finished, one of the owners walked in.  We were both employees so I let him know we "just finished one part of a project" and were working on the next step.  Not sure if he suspected anything, but it really felt awkward for a bit.