Cherry aka Miya

What's the oddest place you've done it???

135 posts in this topic

Popped my cherry on a hill, back of a school yard on the banks of King’s Highway. St. Louis. It was a 3-day pass from Basic.

In a comm relay shack on Dragon Mtn outside the wire of Camp Enari, Pleiku, RVN.  This was my “hobby” cherry.

In a cemetery in the day time.

At the top of the stairs (before it opens to the roof, it was locked) of a hotel

I lost my virginity in the high school band room. It sounds nerdy but it was hot AF. 

In the water in a lake, holding a water mattress between us, with my little sisters best friend. On a putting green on the golf course on a hot summer night. In a stall of a former horse barn. But the craziest was on the second floor of a hotel in the Ghost Town near Aspen. The middle of the afternoon she was standing leaning on her elbows looking out a window I was behind her and people were walking by on the street in front of the building. I was her idea and talking to people below us while doing it really turned her on.

Back in the 80’s. Late evening in the middle of one of the local parks, the sun was setting and there were large shadows everywhere. While we were laying together on the ground, my date suddenly decided she wanted to perform oral on me. Since there were still quite a few people in the park, I was feeling pretty self conscious, I placed my jacket over her head and let her go at it. Although several people walked by us, no one raised a peep. Haven’t been that brave since then.

on the lighthouse walk at the top of a working light house in North Carolina

in a helicopter flying over the lava flows in Hawaii.  A friend of mine was the pilot. I am not a mile high club member  but I felt like it.

on the balcony of a nice hotel in Colorado at night, 3 floors up overlooking the main entrance with a wedding party mingling outside just below us. not a highly unusual place for that sort of activity but in public it was a thrill.

In a Skyride gondola at Disneyland. 

just read this through - and - it is now obvious to me how little i have actually lived on the sexual edge...

i guess it's never too late:)

11 hours ago, Taximan said:

In a Skyride gondola at Disneyland. 

I have been on that Skyride.  Dude - it's 4 minutes, tops!  Not really something to brag about :rolleyes:

In the parking lot of Denny's,  Casper,  WY.   

On a Sunday... 

Half way hanging out the sunroof... 

Probably a tie between the Thespian Lounge during my senior year of high school (we were both 18 ) ,while the band practiced in the room next to us. the other being under a blanket during a Marshall Tucker concert at the old mile High Stadium.

Does a B.J. count?  If so, then cresting Loveland Pass in a snowstorm in a 1961 VW Bug (no heater) when my companion decided that I need a bit of a distraction from the white-knuckle driving.

In the back of a Cessna, with my best friend flying.  We were about 6k AGL, so it was a legit mile-high.  And I'm tall, so it wasn't comfortable, but was hilarious.  And my buddy starting doing negative G pushovers, which didn't help.  ha

With a young, horny private I am assuming fork.....

Edited by petey-9950
Added verb

Teenager, ferris wheel during a equipment breakdown and we were stuck on the top!  (for awhile she was stuck on top of me) I still think about the girl today, she wasn't scared at all, a rarity today!

Edited by johnnybgood
Spelling

On 3/30/2019 at 11:58 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Behind a church when I was a teenager, and super horny, amd looking for anywhere to fuck. Lol. A total heathen. Please pray for me. 😂🙏

Guess I'll volunteer to hear your confession and we can pray for each other ?  Lol!

16 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

In a cemetary in Portland, OR, over a patch of babie's graves. 

I really hope you are making this up as it is not funny at all.

But if you actually was over "a patch of babies graves" in my opinion THAT IS SICK. Some things have to remain sacred and a babies grave is one of them.

32 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I really hope you are making this up as it is not funny at all.

But if you actually was over "a patch of babies graves" in my opinion THAT IS SICK. Some things have to remain sacred and a babies grave is one of them.

ilovewomen, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.  It was an odd place to do it.  My girl and I were 19 years old.  On finishing, we observed that the plaques, to our dismay, revealed this.  Initially, because these plaques were flush to the lawn, it looked to be an open grassy area and we were two horny teens.  It was unfortunate, it was unintentional and it was  "odd."  Perhaps I should have stated this upfront.  My apologies to any & all I've offended.

-RJ 

3 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

ilovewomen, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.  It was an odd place to do it.  My girl and I were 19 years old.  On finishing, we observed that the plaques, to our dismay, revealed this.  Initially, because these plaques were flush to the lawn, it looked to be an open grassy area and we were two horny teens.  It was unfortunate, it was unintentional and it was  "odd."  Perhaps I should have stated this upfront.  My apologies to any & all I've offended.

-RJ 

Robert, thank you for your explanation. 

I rescind my condemnation of your post.

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Some things have to remain sacred and a babies grave is one of them.

One time my ATATF thought that it would be fun to have sex in a graveyard.  Being an accommodating gent, for our next date I packed up a picnic lunch and we headed up to a remote mountain cemetery I know of, got mostly nakie, and started in (not on top of a grave, just in an empty area) but I could tell she was having issues.  I asked her if she was nervous about being seen, and her response was, "Not by the living, but I just feel like they  are watching" meaning the ghosts of the folks buried there.  It only took a few moments before she just said she was freaked out, could feel their eyes on her, and she didn't want to do it after all.  Being an accommodating gent, we got dressed, took some nice photos and went back down to town to her place and had a really nice time.

Graveyard sex ain't all that it is cracked up to be.

7 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

-RJ 

Some things are just better left unsaid..

21 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Some things are just better left unsaid..

I shoulda just left it at "cemetary."  🤐

7 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

I shoulda just left it at "cemetary."  🤐

Yeah but everybody screws up so as the coaches say " shake it off and get back in there"