Cherry aka Miya

What's the oddest place you've done it???

135 posts in this topic

I once (in my wilder years) did it in the middle of a lake on the 4th of July with the fireworks going off... oh and Home Depot. 

Edited by Cherry aka Miya

1.   On the copier in the office of the History Department at the University of Colorado (grad-student party got a bit out of hand).

2.   On a big rock in Denali National Park (on the way out, the bus driver told us that menstruating women should not go hiking, since the smell could arouse the Grizzlies - we gave each other a relieved smile).

On top of a gun emplacement over looking the Panama Canal. Mosquitoes were very bad.

In the back of a station wagon in a Pizza Hut parking lot

2 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

I once (in my wilder years) did it in the middle of a lake on the 4th of July with the fireworks going off... oh and Home Depot. 

The oddest place for me would be 38K feet in the boom position in a KC-135 tanker..................and yes I am an Honorary Member of the Mile High Club................

41 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

One of the hot water pools in Glenwood Springs. 

Seeker I can relate LOL. I did it in Ouray Hot Springs .........

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Behind a church when I was a teenager, and super horny, amd looking for anywhere to fuck. Lol. A total heathen. Please pray for me. 😂🙏

I will pray for us both...lol

34 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

The oddest place for me would be 38K feet in the boom position in a KC-135 tanker..................and yes I am an Honorary Member of the Mile High Club................

Sorry dude, if your story is correct (and I have no doubt that it is), you are not an honorary  member of the Mile High Club - you are a full-fucking-fledged  member of the Mile High Club!  Congrats.

Given that I have spent so much time in aircraft, it's somewhat surprising that I am not.  Guess it is all that pilot-in-command fiduciary shit that has held me back (none of my crappy little aircraft ever had an autopilot).

Edited by BadBoy

19 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Sorry dude, if your story is correct (and I have no doubt that it is), you are not an honorary  member of the Mile High Club - you are a full-fucking-fledged  member of the Mile High Club!  Congrats.

Given that I have spent so much time in aircraft, it's somewhat surprising that I am not.  Guess it is all that pilot-in-command fiduciary shit that has held me back (none of my crappy little aircraft ever had an autopilot).

Boy Bad thanks for the good words but I am hoping you are not thinking I was doing it as a pilot or during sonic boom LOL. I was just testing out the boom position from the back of the aircraft. Just imagine me lazy doggy style with this blonde in the photo.

https://www.ellsworth.af.mil/News/Photos/igphoto/2001937674/

3 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

On the stairs going up to the girl's dorm at a lodge at Winter Park. That was way back in the day.

Upper pool at Valley View Hot Springs. 

2 minutes ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

On the stairs going up to the girl's dorm at a lodge at Winter Park. That was way back in the day.

Upper pool at Valley View Hot Springs. 

You naughty boy. 

Almost forgot!  I actually lost my cherry in the Women's Dorm at Loretto Heights, back when it was an all-female Catholic college.  I got smuggled in up the back steps from the garden and snuck out the next morning.  Now that I reflect on it, for the first time in a long time, I think I formed my most enduring attitude towards sex that night, sneaking about and such.

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Almost forgot!  I actually lost my cherry in the Women's Dorm at Loretto Heights, back when it was an all-female Catholic college.  I got smuggled in up the back steps from the garden and snuck out the next morning.  Now that I reflect on it, for the first time in a long time, I think I formed my most enduring attitude towards sex that night, sneaking about and such.

Bet you were hoping one of the nuns there would catch you in the act and use her ruler on you 😘😂

5 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

You were probably causing the fire works!!!

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Behind a church when I was a teenager, and super horny, amd looking for anywhere to fuck. Lol. A total heathen. Please pray for me

Hey Babe

I will pray for you if you will pray for me. Different thing but I got caught stealing communion wine after Lutheran confirmation class when I was supposed to be folding bulletins.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Behind a church when I was a teenager, and super horny, amd looking for anywhere to fuck. Lol. A total heathen. Please pray for me. 😂🙏

2 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

I will pray for us both...lol

It was kind of out in the country but did it in the backseat of a car on a highway on-ramp back in the day

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

@gnarley_boy12 The key is to not get caught! I hope you got a good and proper spankin for that one. 😉

Jeez, give me a break I was only about 12 and was/am a slow learner and wasn't yet good at sneaking and how could have know the pastor must have marked the bottle somehow. Guess if you thing you think I need a spankin it will be your responsibility. Just joking!!!!

In a gondola when it broke down, hard to keep rhythm in that swinging thing!!! 

In the cab of an tractor trailer backed up to the loading dock of a chow hall on Lowery AFB while they were unloading the trailer. 

Lookout Mountain.... several Times

Ski Lift... Didn't get the full course but appetizers were great!

Parking Garage and Balcony of a Downtown Hotel....

Ahhhhh The Memories!

2016 and 2018 Those were really goooood Years 😎

Wow, great question. Roof of my house in the middle of the day; against the outside wall of a Home Depot at night, blowjob in the movies with people sitting in front of me, a rooftop of a building in downtown Boulder during dinner hours, apartment pools, damn, the list goes on. All of that was a little over 2 years ago ... has my life gotten that boring already?

On the beach with the ocean & stars on a complete strangers cabana after a beach walk. However Outings don’t have to be that fancy. Outdoors is always fun 

on (near)a reef of seven mile beach at grand caymen

Edited by mustang

Not going to list mine... ;)

But I was seeing someone a while back with whom I was intimate mostly outside, golf courses, park benches, etc. Fun to look for places with new eyes. 

Mine was in the State Capitol behind the Speaker of the House desk.

On the speaker’s  podium in a lecture hall in college.

On a hugh flat rock in the center of a campground in Homer, Alaska.

And best was in Strawberry Hot Springs after dark under the stars near Steamboat.