Fritzie

Suggest a new ranking in the info box: Flake Factor

55 posts in this topic

How about having the reviews click a  box that ranks ladies by their flakiness?  1 being low flakiness, as in they are quick to respond to texts, meet their scheduled times, are NOT high or drunk during the session and appear to have some sense of intelligence.  10 would be the "just give me 5 more minutes" when you have to wait conspicuously long in a hotel parking lot, get bad directions, get blown off after driving across town, are met with a cluttered, filthy room with 3 days of fast food wrappers and over filled ashtrays.  You get the picture.  

3 hours ago, Fritzie said:

How about having the reviews click a  box that ranks ladies by their flakiness?  1 being low flakiness, as in they are quick to respond to texts, meet their scheduled times, are NOT high or drunk during the session and appear to have some sense of intelligence.  10 would be the "just give me 5 more minutes" when you have to wait conspicuously long in a hotel parking lot, get bad directions, get blown off after driving across town, are met with a cluttered, filthy room with 3 days of fast food wrappers and over filled ashtrays.  You get the picture.  

Say Fritzie, maybe you could lead by example and put such rating info in the reviews you write...:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Say Fritzie, maybe you could lead by example and put such rating info in the reviews you write...:rolleyes:

Actually, that’s a good idea.  Just add a line to the text portion of each review.  If the concept floats and others copy it, then maybe the mods would consider adding it to the next iteration.  If not ...

Note that this concept applies to many other requested review fields.  Such test beds would determine  popularity and utility of new fields.

But keep in mind the trouble with subjective ratings: one person’s flake may be someone else’s nugget.  

This sounds redundant. I’m assuming if he felt the need to write a review he would mention her incall being dirty or difficulty getting in touch with her. 

No matter whether you have a button to push or actually write down what you want to say the first thing you need to do is actually write a review all I see is empty space

52 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

No matter whether you have a button to push or actually write down what you want to say the first thing you need to do is actually write a review all I see is empty space

I agree. Makes no sense to complain about reviews when you have none yourself.

Makes no sense to complain about reviews unless I write some myself?  REALLY?!   Well hush my mouth.   That really puts me in my place.  I'm gonna go back and sit in my corner.  It was a "suggestion".  I  am tired of reading how wonderful nearly all these women are when the vaaaaaast majority of recommendations  are "YES".  Only a handful of reviewers have the balls to call it like it is.  AND  it makes no sense to me why some of you write reviews when its the same old description EVERY time.  "oh I was met at the door by a girl that is prettier than her pictures".... "or the view from behind as epic"  or "even though I wrote this review, I want to keep her for myself"  or my favorite:  "i dont kiss and tell".... (YES, you do kiss and tell, thats what a review is MORON!

5 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I wish ladies could write reviews.... guys would be shocked at the shenanigans we go through....

This would be more entertaining than entire rest of the board!!!

Unfortunately, with the fear of client loss, and crazy client stalkers, I doubt many providers would contribute. Sad!

Oh well, take joy where you can get it! :D

7 minutes ago, Fritzie said:

Makes no sense to complain about reviews unless I write some myself?  REALLY?!   Well hush my mouth.   That really puts me in my place.  I'm gonna go back and sit in my corner.  It was a "suggestion".  I  am tired of reading how wonderful nearly all these women are when the vaaaaaast majority of recommendations  are "YES".  Only a handful of reviewers have the balls to call it like it is.  AND  it makes no sense to me why some of you write reviews when its the same old description EVERY time.  "oh I was met at the door by a girl that is prettier than her pictures".... "or the view from behind as epic"  or "even though I wrote this review, I want to keep her for myself"  or my favorite:  "i dont kiss and tell".... (YES, you do kiss and tell, thats what a review is MORON!

So, you're complaining about other's reviews, but don't write any yourself. You're also complaining about providers, but do nothing to improve the situation (unless you think these posts are the way to go about it). Lastly, you actually insult the people calling you out as a hypocrite. Well, I'll add my opinion. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! :angry:

If it's the lady (not capitalized) I think it is, he's wise not to review, she'd just make his and anybody that commented on it lives miserable. 

6 hours ago, Fritzie said:

I just love a passive/aggressive reply in the morning....

Honestly though, how are you going to ask for a feature you yourself aren't even going to use? Is it being passive a aggressive, or is he simply stating this might be a valid feature that you would like to take advantage of, and have others take advantage of as well. It's an odd request for a board member and poster who doesn't review, no?

10 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

If it's the lady (not capitalized) I think it is, he's wise not to review, she'd just make his and anybody that commented on it lives miserable. 

Obviously I've never met the person you're talking about. However, letting a provider treat other people badly, because you're afraid of her, seems almost cowardly. 

If a provider is really this bad, and trying to damage people who write bad reviews, at least you could inform Boink, or The Whisperer.

Edited by pfunk

LMAO.   You always get the most flak when you are over the target.....   Because I choose NOT to write reviews somehow relieves me of my ability to opine?  I was simply making a suggestion that might make the reviews better.  Having only the ability to read reviews if you write reviews might silence me but so far that is not the wishes of TOB staff and management.   PFUNK, there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.  Take another bite of the apple....

1 hour ago, Fritzie said:

or not everyone is very picky and for them it IS the truth that they had a good time but maybe it could have been better? Maybe they figure she was having an off time, maybe they knew that THEY didn't connect but it wasn't the ladies fault because not everyone is going to connect but does that mean she was a flake? No not necessarily.... There is tons of different scenarios and circumstances that you saying that no one has any balls to call it how it is MIGHT be crossing a line a little bit. Especially by someone who doesn't contribute themselves. If you don't have the balls to post anything yourself you have no ground to stand on to talk about others

Actually I stand by reviews. May have been ladies I didn't connect with but still had a good time. None I have seen or reviewed warranted a no from me. When one does they will get the no review. I have yet to run across a situation that would help you with your option suggestion. 

If you don't believe most of the reviews now why the hell would it matter to have one more thing to rate?

11 hours ago, Fritzie said:

A No Recommend vote and narrative would have done nicely but, this is what you chose and, so be it. The truth is it wouldn't have mattered if you had written a million, all perfectly descriptive reviews; someone would have taken upon themselves to not only throw shade but, tell you what you should have written, like they pay the bills or some shit.

You just 

giphy.gif

Write a review...don't write a review. Your choice. However, you have to admit logically that it does impact the credibility and impact of your suggestion. Sort of like someone without a drivers license making suggestions on how to be a better driver. 

Here is a suggestion for the mods, if a guy doesn’t write reviews, he doesn’t get access to read the reviews. 

Then the only thing a non-reviewer can complain about is the he doesn’t have access to the reviews. It won’t stop his whining and holier than thou, it’s all about me attitude. 

But since he doesn’t write reviews, he shouldn’t tell everyone else how to write a review.

2 hours ago, Fritzie said:

LMAO.   You always get the most flak when you are over the target.....   Because I choose NOT to write reviews somehow relieves me of my ability to opine?  I was simply making a suggestion that might make the reviews better.  Having only the ability to read reviews if you write reviews might silence me but so far that is not the wishes of TOB staff and management.   PFUNK, there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.  Take another bite of the apple....

You know what else makes the site and reviews better? Actually contributing and writing a few to help out the other gents, instead of just getting the benefits of other members contributions, and as you mentioned the work and contributions of the staff as well. Of course you dont have to, and many don't, but they're usually not starting posts asking for stuff they arent willing to give themselves. 

13 hours ago, Fritzie said:

First off, I don't think this is a real suggestion or that you are seriously making this suggestion, but instead you simply wanted to blow off steam after a couple of bad experiences (probably because you are not doing your homework).  Accordingly, you deserve the extremely mild level of shit you have gotten in this thread.

But, on the off -chance that you were actually making a serious suggestion, I don't think a 1-10 flake scale would be the slightest bit helpful, simply because it would be so totally devoid of context.  If you want to call out a young lady as a flake in your first review, that is fine, but we need to know why  you think she is a #10 flake.  Is it because she ghosted you entirely after making a confirmed appointment and you arrived at the incall (a very well-deserved #10)?  Or is it because her room was a mess and she had a few Taco Bell containers laying around (I couldn't possibly give less of a damn about any of that).  The point of a review is to discuss what you liked and didn't like about a particular experience in order to assist other gentlemen in making decisions (give it a try some time), and I don't think that a simple 1-10 on the Fritzie Flake Scale  gives us any real useful information.

On the other hand, "The Fritzie Flake Scale" does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?  Maybe you could just pioneer it in your first review and get back to us on how it felt, and we will get back to you on how helpful it actually was.

Edited by BadBoy

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

Obviously I've never met the person you're talking about. However, letting a provider treat other people badly, because you're afraid of her, seems almost cowardly. 

If a provider is really this bad, and trying to damage people who write bad reviews, at least you could inform Boink, or The Whisperer.

That doesn’t really work out too well.

While provider reviews are public, client reviews(blacklists) are private.   Nor do clients have a rebuttal option.  You never know what’s being said about you that could effect your sex life. 

49 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Here is a suggestion for the mods, if a guy doesn’t write reviews, he doesn’t get access to read the reviews. 

Then the only thing a non-reviewer can complain about is the he doesn’t have access to the reviews. It won’t stop his whining and holier than thou, it’s all about me attitude. 

But since he doesn’t write reviews, he shouldn’t tell everyone else how to write a review.

Sorry, terrible idea😒

That path leads to fake reviews for access.  Just ask TER users.

30 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

First off, I don't think this is a real suggestion or that you are seriously making this suggestion, but instead you simply wanted to blow off steam after a couple of bad experiences (probably because you are not doing your homework).  Accordingly, you deserve the extremely mild level of shit you have gotten in this thread.

Over the years technology (information sources) and my screening skills have improved. This has significantly reduced the quantity of flakes I encounter and improved the quality of the sessions I have had.  I used to rail against the preponderance of FANTASTIC reviews.  I still think that superlative is over used, but there is no excuse for not having at least a GOOD time.

Hunter, it’s YL like you who are a client’s only protection against abuse of the blacklist system.  Thank you!

If you are fat fingering a smart phone to input review check boxes would be easier.  But otherwise I would think text is better way to go because it conveys more information.  Depending on author anyway!  And seems a little classier.  IMHO