Elle Blake

Hotel elevator access...

19 posts in this topic

Do any of the ladies ever find themselves in a pickle, if you get a room where the client has to be swiped up with room key?  Solutions?  Other then NEVER stay there again....

58 minutes ago, Elle Blake said:

Do any of the ladies ever find themselves in a pickle, if you get a room where the client has to be swiped up with room key?  Solutions?  Other then NEVER stay there again....

Meet the client outside, in the lobby, or at the elevator. (and I agree - never stay there again...)

Several ladies entertain in their apartment, which entails the same issue. Generally they meet us at a side door and we go up together. At least you don’t have to use the front door!

I stayed in hotels that the top floors need key card, I just asked to be moved to a different floor that did not need it.  I would not like that even in my personal traveling.

key access to floors never works for me. I always end up being the guy who puts the key next to his phone in his pocket and needs to go get a new one. Not a fan. I'm not opposed to meet in the lobby either, but I guarantee if it's my room, we'll need to stop by the front desk for another key. :-)

I've had this happen a few times and had to be met on the main floor at the elevator.  It felt awkward, but sometimes you have to roll with it and be as natural as possible....like two friends meeting.  It was most awkward one time when meeting a lady for the first time.  A bit harder to "act naturally".

I don't do hotels unless it's my room only. I'd bolt tho if I did. 

Have them take the stairs, do not stay on a high floor so they still have energy to play :)

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Have them take the stairs, do not stay on a high floor so they still have energy to play :)

I've been in hotels where the stairwells had one unlocked exit. The main floor lobby. I'd guess that's designed to reduce burglaries, while complying with fire code. :eek:

This is always a bummer when this happens! Sometimes I leave a key in an inconspicuous spot downstairs for them to find, if they don’t mind. 

27 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

This is always a bummer when this happens! Sometimes I leave a key in an inconspicuous spot downstairs for them to find, if they don’t mind. 

Cloak and dagger shit is always sexy. :D

34 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

Ohhhh games! I love playing hide and seek!

Keycard on a fishing line out the window and down to the street?

40 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Keycard on a fishing line out the window and down to the street?

How about a small drone instead?  She could fly the key to you. Just stay off the top floors and have another ground floor door that stays open late. This keeps you  away from the people at the front desk. 

5 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Love this! Even with a place without elevators with key access, makes for easier access in via side door (hate waiting by the door for the lady to leave room and let me in via side door [cameras, desk person taking a smoke break, creepy dude (me) hanging by the door/parking lot]].

Never ran into the elevator situation. Did run into a situation where the lobby doors were key access after a certain hour (this was on or before 9:00pm). After looking like a schmuck for a few minutes, was able to tailgate in with some other folks.

I have encountered key card access elevators when out of town attending conferences and just figured calling a lady was a no go.  Love the hiding a card idea, maybe next time

On 3/26/2019 at 9:56 PM, Alex Majors said:

How about a small drone instead?  She could fly the key to you. Just stay off the top floors and have another ground floor door that stays open late. This keeps you  away from the people at the front desk. 

THAT would be awesome!

On 3/26/2019 at 5:23 AM, Elle Blake said:

As a client, I recently encountered this situation as my hotel required a key card, and a lady was on her way to me for an outcall appointment.

She parked in the parking garage and I took the elevator down to meet her. On the way up, we saw it was going to stop in the lobby and decided to have some fun.

I put my arm around her and she did the same to me. I'm about 30 years older than her. We were against the wall and her hand wandered down. So did mine. We started giggling. Five people were unsuccessfully trying not to stare. We burst out laughing as soon as they got off on their floor and the doors closed.

It certainly turned out to be a great ice breaker and a bit of a turn-on for both of us. Lemons into lemonade 

One of the best solutions is to find a place to hide the key, take a picture of where it's hidden, and send instructions to the key to the date. Once they confirm they have it then give room #. I've used this a few times after having a guy shout my name at the top of his lungs in a small lobby and run over and kiss me when I went down to get him. Never again will I meet a client in the lobby of a hotel.