Audrey Astor

Does it Matter to You?

40 posts in this topic

We've had lots of threads talking about our favorite music to play during meetings, and they are fun and informative.. 

My question is, does the music playing during fun time matter if it's not something you would normally enjoy, but it gets lots of juices going for the lady along with an enhanced off the charts IOP? There's a certain sexy, sensual station on Pandora, and with a fun date, things get really steamy. I've been known to put on or add a station/genre such as Scottish bagpipe or Pink Floyd, because my friend has mentioned that they like it. What about you?:wub:

To me it matters. My preferences would be in this order:

1. No music at all.

2. If she want's music then very low volume and calm and relaxing music, like the music for a massage session. (or something sensual, Scottish bagpipe would work as well)

3. If she want's a more active music like rock, metal ,etc, then only in a very low volume.

4. If she likes that kind of music with a volume more than very low then I'll ask her to lower the volume. And if that doesn't work, then I'm not coming back :)

For me, the music is not all that important.  I like several different genres of music.

If a lady has a preference, I say let her play her choices.

It is the company I keep, the conversation we have that is important to me.

Although I tend to have eclectic musical tastes, whatever music is played is of little consequence to me. Exception, don’t care for rap.

Like music for the background, but rarely even notice it so doesn't know if it matters much.

Love listening to music but would prefer to concentrate on the company that I am keeping so my preference during play would be to keep the distractions to a mutual one and concentrate on enjoyment. But if my partner finds the music enticing then go with it

43 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

I don't care for music, prefer we make our own.

This!

Don't care for music much if at all. I talk a lot. Recently I had an extended time with a Professional Stripper and did ask to start off with a lap dance, she was into Bowie, how can anybody not be. On my iTunes I have an extensive Bowie collection. That worked out to my favor Big Time. I'll never forget that dance. 

9 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Although I tend to have eclectic musical tastes, whatever music is played is of little consequence to me. Exception, don’t care for rap.

Like you, I have a varied taste in music, but no rap.  And I prefer it soft and in the background...because in the "foreground" I prefer focusing my attention on the lady I am with.   With that being said, it can be fun to "move to the rhythm" of some music.  ;)

Any music seems to tune out for me so I say whatever gets the lady going works for me.

1 hour ago, average1 said:

...  With that being said, it can be fun to "move to the rhythm" of some music.  ;)

Visions of Bo Derek writhing to Ravel’s Bolero in “10” 😏

For me, Bo Derek was ...ehhhh.

Now Demi Moore in Striptease was.... yowza!

I don't prefer music but don't really mind it if the YL likes it on.  I would prefer it not be to loud as to interfere with conversation.

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

We've had lots of threads talking about our favorite music to play during meetings, and they are fun and informative.. 

My question is, does the music playing during fun time matter if it's not something you would normally enjoy, but it gets lots of juices going for the lady along with an enhanced off the charts IOP? There's a certain sexy, sensual station on Pandora, and with a fun date, things get really steamy. I've been known to put on or add a station/genre such as Scottish bagpipe or Pink Floyd, because my friend has mentioned that they like it. What about you?:wub:

Did you see the guy in Chicago as well?😂😂

I like some background music and if the song is good it takes it to a totally different level. 

Guess I am in the minority once again.  I like music!  I have been known to bring my own to an appointment.  l prefer the blues with good rhythm but also like relaxing music especially post.  A good song gets me going. Not into rap or hip hop.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

For me, Bo Derek was ...ehhhh.

Now Demi Moore in Striptease was.... yowza!

I agree.  Julie Andrews was the 10 in that movie. Demi was good, but let’s not forget Jennifer Beals in Flashdance.  What a feeling!! 

Can't argue about Jennifer Beals in Flashdance

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Can't argue about Jennifer Beals in Flashdance

Yeah, Baby....

As in film, a good soundtrack enhances the experience and sets the tone.

33 minutes ago, johnnydog said:

As in film, a good soundtrack enhances the experience and sets the tone.

If you like a good sountrack song to get you in a sexy groove, add Paula Cole's Feelin Love from the City of Angel's soundtrack to your playlist. It's old school, but I love it.

If we’re breathing heavy into each other’s ears, can’t really hear the music anyways.

play whatever rocks your world 

I have a Billie Holiday collection on my cell phone and play it if the YL is at a loss for music, etc.  My ATATF loved it so much I got her a copy as well.  It's probably the best love making music around, in my humble opinion.

1.  No country music, that kills me.

2.  VERY low volume

3.  Something slower, nothing with a fast beat to it. 

I’m a big music fan... lots of genres.. but my favorite fun time music is Enigma...

I love music. I love some more than others. However, I have favorites in every genre. If it helps her enjoy the time, I doubt anything is gonna bother me! Let's hear it! :D

https://newagemusic.guide/todays-feature/namaste-healing-by-real-music-coming-27th-may/

this is what I play and have been using for background music. I will possibly get another CD when I get the chance to do so. Soothing and works well with my healing reiki sessions. 

On 3/24/2019 at 10:23 PM, amcbl1 said:

:wub: yay I’m not the only one

I agree music must be only background and soft not to be distracting.

I had my Opera on softly playing, the next moment it was a full on Memorex moment.

I find Ena, Al Green, enigma, to be fine, but most times I have just the heavy breathing and yummy noises for my sound track.

Music can definitely add to the ambiance. Just not loud enough to where I have to repeat myself in the middle of some good dirty talk.