Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Tan Lines

14 posts in this topic

Summer is coming! and with summer come the bikinis and the sexy tan lines! Yaay! ;)

image.png

Just say no to tan lines. Ain't no stinking tan lines in Bora Bora. 

Edited by Happymon

18 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

How can that happen if you tan outside naked? ☀️😉

A common tan line is at the creases of the groin.  Just a few extra pounds can cause creases near the waist.  Don’t forget the shadows near the arm pits.  True, the edges are usually blurred.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

A common tan line is at the creases of the groin.  Just a few extra pounds can cause creases near the waist.  Don’t forget the shadows near the arm pits.  True, the edges are usually blurred.

Haha I get them right under my butt cheeks🍑

My tans lines are getting more obvious every day.  I would love to find a spot (and be brave enough) to go nude and have NO Tan Lines!!

29 minutes ago, JDMurray said:

My tans lines are getting more obvious every day.  I would love to find a spot (and be brave enough) to go nude and have NO Tan Lines!!

What about tiger stripes?😁

15 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What about tiger stripes?😁

Now that would be interesting, wouldn't it?  But don't think I'll go for that look.

I remember when I first moved out here my boss & I were staying in s motel.  Nice June Sunday, laying out by the pool reading the paper, not thinking the altitude.  The next day the boss had stripes on his belly. 😁

8 hours ago, JDMurray said:

Now that would be interesting, wouldn't it?  But don't think I'll go for that look.

Your Avatar silly! Must I always point out the obvious?!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I remember when I first moved out here my boss & I were staying in s motel.  Nice June Sunday, laying out by the pool reading the paper, not thinking the altitude.  The next day the boss had stripes on his belly. 😁

Must’ve been a real wake up moment “Welcome to Colorado”  the sun at a mile high will lick your ass with third degree burns if you allow yourself to stay out too long in it! 

On 3/24/2019 at 10:47 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Must’ve been a real wake up moment “Welcome to Colorado”  the sun at a mile high will lick your ass with third degree burns if you allow yourself to stay out too long in it! 

That was me the first time fishing out there. My face baked for hours. It wasn't a good night. 

26 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

That was me the first time fishing out there. My face baked for hours. It wasn't a good night. 

Heh before I leave the house in the morning to go fishing I walk outside nekkid with a spray can of SPF 10000 and act like a teenage boy getting ready for his first date with Axe body spray.  

I don't need any more skin surgery scars.