Citori

Deal Breaker: Her/His profile said . . .

126 posts in this topic

too funny - but what a great point - should be some fun reads...

there are a few things that i see and i immediately think no thank you - one is when i look at profile pics and she's giving me the finger...

unless of course she is bragging about her MPP - masturbatory prostate prowess:)

5 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

too funny - but what a great point - should be some fun reads...

there are a few things that i see and i immediately think no thank you - one is when i look at profile pics and she's giving me the finger...

unless of course she is bragging about her MPP - masturbatory prostate prowess:)

I should have change the title . "profile said/showed"

her profile showed a selfie with a soiled toilet in the background - Deal Breaker

I do appreciate when the ladies have accurate information in the ads and profiles. Even selfies can be edited to take out things in the background. Its a turn off to see how messy some of incalls can become.

"...profile pics and she's giving me the finger..." Yes Sir, I'm the same way

or She uses 1000% exaggeration.

~ Baby pictures are toys in the background 

~ Cluttered or dirty in all pic

~ She says she's 21, but looks much younger 

~ Crown tattoos or groups of ladies who have matching tatts

~ Adverises now or in the past BBFS

- country music
- Trump supporter
- makes reference to a "driver" (aka Pimp)
- gossips about other hobbyists
- asks for "references"

20 hours ago, 2Big said:

- asks for "references"

What is wrong for asking for a reference 2Big? that's what most the TOB ladies ask for with screening.

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

- Trump supporter

How many providers advertise they're Trump supporters?

F66HcRC.gif

These are the 3 most important deal breakers for me (which is probably not the case for other guys).

1. Only phone calls and not allowing PMs, Texts or emails = 100% deal breaker. I can understand requiring a phone call before meeting, but not for preliminary information.

2. Only 3 or 4 words in the ad description, or just a phone number = almost a deal breaker (does TOB charge by the number of words?? why not doing a appealing paragraph?

3. Too much insistence in ads or in forum posts that clients should trim down there = deal breaker

Edited by Bora Bora

13 hours ago, 2Big said:

- gossips about other hobbyists

And other providers.......

15 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What is wrong for asking for a reference 2Big? that's what most the TOB ladies ask for with screening. 

Nothing wrong with asking for references. Just doesn't work for me. 

12 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

How many providers advertise they're Trump supporters?

F66HcRC.gif

I guess you haven't been reading the boards lately.;)

I hate when the p411 profile is all “no answer” and I usually decline those requests.  

29 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I hate when the p411 profile is all “no answer” and I usually decline those requests.  

For the longest time I had the absolute bare minimum in my p411 profile. Mostly just out of laziness I never put much stock into it until a provider told me I should do so because it can help put others at ease for a number of reasons. I do get your frustration though. I generally dislike N/A and blank fields in providers’ profiles. 

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Nothing wrong with asking for references. Just doesn't work for me. 

majority of all ladies ask for a reference Many of the ladies ask for two or three references also. What many ladies have disclosed to me is that having multiple references from other ladies has seriously helped with charter screening. You should feel comfortable with yourself enough to know that these ladies will request it. Some ladies want drivers liscences, emails through work or business email settings. They’re Pernod for good reasoning. Pretty much what Raine said!

TOB profile says "Smokes No" and the P411 profile and reviews say she is a smoker. 

22 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

majority of all ladies ask for a reference Many of the ladies ask for two or three references also. What many ladies have disclosed to me is that having multiple references from other ladies has seriously helped with charter screening. You should feel comfortable with yourself enough to know that these ladies will request it. Some ladies want drivers liscences, emails through work or business email settings. They’re Pernod for good reasoning. Pretty much what Raine said!

I've never been asked for or provided a reference. And I've fucked plenty of girls off of this board. What the fuck even is a reference? Share your personal details with me (your real name, real address, phone number, etc.) and maybe then I'll respond in kind. I mean, Jeffrey Dahmer was a respected social worker: didn't help the poor souls he chopped up for dinner. ;)

37 minutes ago, boink36 said:

TOB profile says "Smokes No" and the P411 profile and reviews say she is a smoker. 

It's funny isn't it? Us ex-smokers seem more bothered, than those who never smoked...:lol:

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Excessive tattoos, out of date pictures.

I agree on the tattoos. I generally don't think women who resemble lizards are attractive. Made exceptions in the past but ...

also:

Selfie pic required: You WILL get a Paavo Lötjönen pic.

Deposit Required

Pics with chicks holding guns

Pics with chicks holding snake food

pics with only ass shots

41 minutes ago, 2Big said:

I've never been asked for or provided a reference. And I've fucked plenty of girls off of this board. What the fuck even is a reference? Share your personal details with me (your real name, real address, phone number, etc.) and maybe then I'll respond in kind. I mean, Jeffrey Dahmer was a respected social worker: didn't help the poor souls he chopped up for dinner. ;)

Totally. And Ted Bundy who was a law school student prefered young, attractive women. That fucker went ape shit. Decapitations, rape, 30+ kills. I wonder how many ladies would have asked for references from him.... Oh wait, he wouldn't need to be doing this because he was handsome and charismatic and could pick up women en passant.

My screening from the BP days consisted of 3 ridiculous questions:

1. Are you a cop? : LOL

2. Race? (or in some cases, are you white?): Are you fucking kidding me? What if I was black and showed at the hotel door anyways, asking you to crack the door open for discretion? Are you going to make a scene when I walk in the room?

3. Age?: huh?

Thank god for p411. 

I don’t take references I only ask out of curiosity about who you have seen in the past. I use a very different style of verification and  I love P411 too. Seeker get an accountant when you can. We are all  vastly different and offen very complicated minds.  Everyone does what they need to do to protect themselves and no style is wrong for verification needs It may feel  uncomfortable to many of you? Going through a verification processes. I get that also-please be mindful of the young ladies who are trying to feel comfortable and trying to earn money.Also seeing your responses is very interesting as well as helpful great topic!

Donation = $400 +